剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
你做不到 对吗
You can't do it, can you?
做不到什么
I can't what?
停下
Stop.
你为什么让我去开门
Why did you ask me to open the door?
什么
What?
你为什么让我下去带杰夫上楼
Why did you send me down to bring Jeff up?
我不想说这事
I don't want to talk about it.
你早知道你会杀了他 你早就知道
You knew you were gonna kill him. You knew.
你想我在场
And you wanted me to be there.
你想我见证
You wanted me to see.
你想我参与其中
You wanted me to be a part of it.
你计划好了一切 对吗
You planned it, didn't you?
你没有失控 你计划好的
You didn't lose control. You planned it.
我不想谈
I don't want to talk about it.
整个周末 我们吃饭 喝酒 跳舞的时候
All weekend, while we were eating and drinking and dancing,
你就在想这些吗
is that what you were thinking about?
-我不想谈这个 大卫 -什么
- I don't want to talk about it, David. - What?
我们是逃犯吗
Are we outlaws?
你我一起逃亡
On the run, together, you and me.
-是吗 -我不想谈 大卫
- Is that it? - I don't want to talk about this, David!
我跟你不一样
I'm nothing like you!
我不想谈
I don't want to talk about it.
停车
Stop the car!
停车
Stop the car!
你为什么一直在说过去的事
Why are you always talking about the past?!
-我们原本有计划 有未来的 -安德鲁
- We had a plan! We had a future! - Hey. Andrew...
我们原本有未来的 大卫
We had... a future, David.
我们原本有计划的 曾经有计划的
We had a plan. There was a plan.
我们原本有计划 大卫
We had a plan, David.
我们仍然有计划
We still have a plan.
安德鲁
Andrew.
安德鲁 我们仍然有计划
Andrew, we-we still have a plan.
不 我们没有 你不懂 我们没有
No. No, we don't. You don't get it. We don't.
我们有的 有的
We do. Yes, yes.
告诉我 说服我
Tell me! Convince me!
首先 我们去芝加哥
Uh, first, we'll-we'll go and visit your friend
拜访你的朋友
in-in Chicago.
李 米格林
Uh, Lee. Um, Miglin.
李·米格林 那个地♥产♥开♥发♥商
L-Lee Miglin, the-the property developer.
他会给我们一些钱
And he'll give us some money.
然后我们开车
And then we'll... we'll drive.
穿越全国 那将是一场冒险旅途
Across the country. It'll be an adventure.
我们会找到工作 以及生活的地方
We'll find work... and a place to live.
你自己都不信
You don't believe that.
-我信 -不 你不信
- Yes, I do. - No, you don't.
我能清楚看到
I can see it clearly.
我们将来生活的地方
The place where we'll live.
挨着大海
It's... next to the sea.
我们会学习西班牙语
And-and we'll learn Spanish.
你这么聪明 很快就能流利交流
You're so smart, you'll be speaking it fluently in no time.
我会学得很艰难 但你会帮我
I'll be struggling, but you'll help me learn.
你总是帮我
You've always helped me.
我们会幸福吗
We'll be happy?
会的 我们会幸福
Y-Yes, we'll-we'll be happy.
本来有机会成为现实的
It could've been true.
安德鲁
Andrew.
听我说
Listen to me.
结束了
It's over.
我们需要去自首
We need to go to the police.
这一切得画上句号♥
This has to stop.
你为什么不能和我一起逃走
Why couldn't you run away with me?
要是是杰夫的话
If it had been Jeff,
你会和他一起逃走 但和我却不愿意
you would've run away with him, but not me.
你宁愿去坐牢
You'd rather go to prison.
这不是真的
It's not real.
本有机会成真的
It could have been.
不
No.
没机会
It couldn't.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表