剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
警♥察♥会发现关于我的一切
everything the police are gonna find out about me.
我意识到
And I realize...
我一辈子都在这么做
I've been doing this my whole life.
脑子里不断地在过
Playing over and over
被别人发现的那个时刻
the moment that people found out about me.
任何家长都不想听到
No parent wants to hear
自己的孩子卷入了犯罪
that their child is involved in a crime.
这不是大卫干的
David didn't do this.
有人看到你们儿子和这个男的一起
People saw your son with this other man.
安德鲁·"库拿南"
Andrew "Cunaynan."
在他们悠闲地遛狗的同时
They were calmly walking the dog
躺在他公♥寓♥里的杰夫里·特雷尔
while back at his apartment was Jeffrey Trail,
颅骨被钢羊角锤砸了27下 直到破碎
skull smashed by 27 blows from a steel claw hammer.
那锤子是你们儿子的
That hammer belongs to your son.
巴伦是个小地方
Barron is a small town.
人多嘴杂
Everyone will talk.
"你听说了吗 那男孩是嫌疑犯
"Did you hear? That boy is a suspect.
我就说他看上去不对劲 那个...
"There was always something about him, that...
男孩"
boy."
他们要怎么在那生活
How are they gonna live there now?
我父母
My parents.
这么多闲话
With all that talk,
谁还会去我爸爸的商店买♥♥东西
who's gonna buy from my dad's shop?
我不认识这个安德鲁
I don't know this man, Andrew.
他在圣迭戈的朋友形容他为
His friends in San Diego describe him as
可靠 聪明
reliable, intelligent.
还有"大方"
"Generous" is a word they use.
我了解我儿子
I know my son.
我们了解他
We know him.
我跟你说 我们跟你说
I'm telling you-- we're telling you--
这不是他干的
he didn't do this.
我可以肯定地说
I can say with certainty
关于你们儿子 你们有很多事都不了解
there's a great deal you don't know about your son.
当我坐上你的车
Was I really afraid...
我真的害怕你会杀了我吗
when I got in this car with you, that you were gonna kill me?
我说了我永远不会伤害你
I told you I could never hurt you.
记住了
Know that.
还是我怕名誉扫地
Or was I afraid of the disgrace?
这一切的耻辱
The shame of it all.
我是在逃避这些吗
Is that what I'm running from?
谢谢
Thank you.
你该吃点什么
You should really eat something.
这样会好受点
It'll make you feel better.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
厕所
Just to the bathroom.
"明尼苏达大学 杜鲁斯分校
"University of Minnesota Duluth,
授予建筑系
"President's Award, for the architecture student
最佳论文作者总统奖"
with the most outstanding thesis."
班级第一
Top of the class.
真厉害
Really is something.
但你有努力 一直都有
But you did the work. You always have.
你投入了时间
You put in the hours.
这是你应得的
You deserve this.
爸 我是同性恋
Dad, I'm gay.
你介意我消化下吗
You mind if I take a moment?
我不想说错话
I don't want to say the wrong thing.
我不会骗你 说这没有影响
I won't lie... and say that it doesn't make a difference.
你知道我的信仰
You know what I believe.
或许这不是你想听到的
And maybe this isn't what you wanted to hear.
或许你想听我说我不介意
Maybe you wanted to be told I don't have a problem with it.
我说不出口
I can't say that.
我能说的是
But what I can say
我爱你胜过爱我自己的生命
is I love you more than I love my own life.
别哭
Don't cry.
没必要
There's no need for that.
不过我有个问题
I do have a question.
你是一直等到你拿到这个奖才告诉我
You waited until you won this award... to tell me?
好消息
Good news,
坏消息
bad news.
大卫
David.
你没穿鞋子
You're not wearing any shoes.
记得我们是在哪儿相遇的吗
Remember where we met?
-玛吉特街 -旧金山
- Market Street. - San Francisco.
一年半前
It was a year and a half ago.
你当时穿着昂贵的定制衣服
You were wearing expensive tailored clothes
喝着名酒
and drinking vintage wine.
你一个人在酒吧里
You were alone at the bar.
而你周围全是你上流社会的朋友
You were surrounded by your high society friends.
我给你买♥♥了杯酒
I sent you a drink.
我心想 "谁会这么做啊
I thought to myself, "Who does that?
谁会在现实生活中给陌生人买♥♥酒"
In real life, who sends a stranger a drink?"
你看上去很孤独
Well, you looked lonely.
我是很孤独
I was lonely.
所以我才叫你到我们桌子来
Well, that's why I invited you to join our table.
你把大家都逗笑了
You had everyone laughing.
你的朋友 服务员
Your friends, the waiters.
我心想 "我想变成他那样
I thought, "I want to be like him--
富有 高雅 学识渊博"
rich, sophisticated, erudite."
你会使用这类词 对吗
That's the kind of word you'd use, isn't it?
你四处撒钱 毫不在意的样子
I mean, you were throwing money around like it didn't matter.
我暗自期待你会叫我到你的房♥间
I was hoping you'd invite me back to your room.
但我想 他会看中我什么
But I figured, what's this man gonna see in me?
小镇男孩
Small-town boy.
我等不及想叫你来我房♥间
I couldn't wait to invite you.
我的天 文华东方酒店
My God, the Mandarin Oriental.
一晚一千
$1,000 a night.
那个酒店
That hotel...
我们住的是湾景套房♥
Well, we had a bay suite.
你跟我说你换了三次房♥
You told me you'd changed rooms three times
因为你不喜欢外面的景色
because you didn't like the view.
你想看金门大桥
You wanted to see the Golden Gate Bridge.
我这辈子度过的最棒的一晚
Best night of my life.
我从没跟你说过
Oh, I never told you this,
我把我的那双白拖鞋带回家了
but I took my pair of white slippers home.
感觉自己好抠门
I felt so cheap.
明明是一次性的
They were only supposed to be worn once,
任何住那种房♥间的人都不会带走
and anyone who belonged in a room like that would never take them.
我记得我当时想
I remember thinking,
"我得有多努力工作才能像他 像安德鲁那样生活
"How hard do I have to work to live like him, like Andrew?
我都愿意做"
'Cause I'll do it."
只是那一切都是谎言
Except it was all a lie.
你从没为任何事努力过
You've never worked for anything.
全是戏
It was an act.
你什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
所以你才杀了杰夫吗
Is that why you killed Jeff?
你爱他
You loved him.
太明显了
It was so obvious.
可他在最后看穿了你 是吗
But he figured you out in the end, didn't he?
用了几年时间 但他最终看清了你的真实面目
Took him a few years, but he finally saw the real you.
你为此杀了他
And you killed him for it.
你觉得在旧金山的那晚很棒
You think that night in San Francisco was great?
那等我们到墨西哥吧
You just wait till we get to Mexico.
我在那可以赚到比在这儿更多的钱
I can make way more money there than I ever could here.
那也有家文华东方酒店
And there's a Mandarin Oriental down there.
我们可以住不止一晚
We can stay there for more than a night--
住一周 一个月 想住多久就住多久
for a week, for-for a month, however long we want,
住最好的房♥间
with the best room.
庭院阳台 海景
Patio terrace, ocean view.
我们可以跟可爱的墨西哥服务生说
We can tell the cute little Mexican waiters
我们是洛杉矶的电影明星
that we're movie stars from L.A.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表