剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
看到了
So I see.
-他们是用按铃器让你进来的吗 -什么
- Did they buzz you in? - Sorry?
按铃器 你按了吗
The buzzer. Did you use it?
没有 我进来时正好有人走
Mm, no. Someone was leaving as I was arriving.
真奇怪 这家伙的按铃器
Craziest thing-- this guy has a buzzer
不能开门让你进来
that doesn't buzz you in.
你还得走下去到前门
You have to walk down to the front door.
-是吗 -杰克逊觉得并不奇怪
- Is that so? - Jackson doesn't think it's strange.
是很奇怪
Eh, it's definitely strange.
外面的一个女人想说句话
One of the women want a word.
大卫这周末有个朋友过来住
David had a friend staying with him this weekend.
叫安德鲁
A man named Andrew.
-你记得他的姓氏吗 -"科诺南"什么的
- Do you remember his last name? - "Kononun" or something.
-你能描述他一下吗 -比大卫高
- Can you describe him? - Um, he was taller than David.
黑发
He had black hair.
-他说了很多我觉得不对劲的话 -什么话
- He just said a lot that didn't sound right to me. - Such as?
说他是犹太裔的纽约百万富翁
That he was a Jewish millionaire New Yorker,
他爸开劳斯莱斯
that his dad drove around in a Rolls-Royce,
他在墨西哥为电影《泰坦尼克号♥》造片场
that he was building sets for the Titanic movie down in Mexico.
-黑发吗 -是的
- Black hair, you say? - Yes.
大卫头发什么颜色
What color is David's hair?
-金发 -金发
- Blond. - Blond?
金发
Blond.
我不想在这里打开地毯
I don't want to unroll the rug here--
可能会损失重要证据
might lose valuable evidence.
最好全拿回实验室去
Much better to, uh, carry it whole back to the lab,
在那里打开
unroll it there.
罗伯
Rob?
先生们 你们觉得这是什么发色
Gentlemen, what color would you say his hair is?
黑色
It's black.
大卫是金发 这不是大卫
David's hair is blond. This isn't David.
这人叫安德鲁·"库纳努"
It's a man named Andrew "Kunanun."
那怎么办
So, what do you want to do?
那么大卫还活着
Means David is alive.
我们没有搜查令就进入了他的公♥寓♥
Means we're in his apartment without a search warrant,
违法地进入了这里
and we entered the premises illegally.
没办法 我们得撤了
We've got no choice-- we pull out.
我们不非得走吧
I'm not sure we need to leave.
我们得先去弄张搜查令来
We come back with a search warrant.
我们照规矩办
We do this by the book.
这里是犯罪现场
We have a crime scene.
我不希望我的案子在庭上站不住脚
I don't want my case falling apart in court.
走吧
Let's go.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你朋友大卫·马德森不是被害人
Your friend David Madson isn't the victim.
他是杀人犯
He's the killer.
来喝吧
Come and get it.
给 孩子
Here we go, son.
小心烫
Might be hot.
别烫到嘴 给
Don't burn your lip. There we go.
很好 走
That's it. Come on.
大卫 来 我们走
Hey, David, come on. Go.
打中了
Got him good.
大卫
David!
大卫 大卫
David. David!
我们说过这个的 记得吗
We talked about this, remember?
我跟你解释了 好吗
I explained. Okay?
走吧
Come on.
你生我气了吗
Are you mad at me?
当然没有
No. Course not.
不是每个人都喜欢打猎而已
Hunting isn't for everyone, that's all.
这没关系
And that's okay.
和你一起喝咖啡我就很开心了
I enjoyed my coffee with you very much.
我们还是可以去湖边远足
We can still go on hikes by the lake.
我不想让你难过 永远都不想
I don't want you to be sad. I never want you to be sad.
*点燃舞池*
* Pump up the jam *
*点燃舞池 点燃舞池*
* Pump it up, pump it up, buh-buh *
*点燃舞池 点燃舞池*
* Pump up the jam, pump it up *
*点燃舞池*
* Pump it up *
*点燃舞池*
* Pump up the jam *
我在芝加哥认识个人
I know a guy. In Chicago.
腰缠万贯
Very wealthy.
李·米格林 地♥产♥开♥发♥商
Lee Miglin. He's a property developer.
你可能听说过
Maybe you've heard of him.
我们合作了几个项目
We've worked on a couple projects together.
我和他关系很好
He's a close friend.
他欠我人情
He owes me.
他能给我们足够多的钱去墨西哥
He'll get us more than enough money to make it to Mexico.
你担心过不了境 我...
You're worried about the border. Well, I...
我走私货物很多年了
I've been moving product across it for years.
这不成问题 我有熟人
It's not a problem. I know people.
不过要开很久的车
It'll be a long drive,
但只要我们不超速
but as long as we stay under the speed limit,
换车牌
change the plates...
就不会有事
we'll be okay.
你该好好想想你的新生活了
You should really start thinking about your new life.
你想怎么过
What you want to do with it.
我的生活
My life?
你可能想等我们一到那就分道扬镳
I know you probably want to part ways once we get there.
我尊重这点
I respect that.
但我们多么合拍啊
But we make such a great team.
而且事实是我们也只有彼此
And the truth is we have no one else.
搜查令
法医
明尼苏达州驾驶执照
杰夫里·特雷尔
大卫的狗 小印 当时被拴着
Well, David's dog, Prints, was on the leash.
一般他都让狗自♥由♥跑动的
Normally he'd let the dog run freely,
这点很奇怪
which was odd.
我只知道这么多
Other than that...
大卫对这个男人的态度怎么样
What was David's attitude towards this other man?
他有显得很生气或是具有攻击性吗
Did he seem angry? Aggressive?
他们俩都不是生气的样子
Neither of them seemed angry.
他们就是在遛狗
They were, well, walking the dog.
-缇齐奇 -缇齐奇 我是伯顿
- Tichich. - Tichich. Burton.
受害者不是大卫 也不是安德鲁
The victim is not David, and it's not Andrew.
是个叫杰夫里·特雷尔的人
It's someone named Jeffrey Trail.
她认出我了
She recognized me.
-谁 -那个女的
- Who? - That woman.
怎么可能
It's impossible.
相信我
I'm telling you.
她不可能认出你
She can't have recognized you.
她看我的眼神
The way she looked at me.
没有新闻报道
There's been no news coverage.
那她为什么要那样看我
Why would she look at me like that?
哪样看你
Like what?
像看仇人一样
Like she hated me.
-我们跟着她 -什么
- Let's go after her. - What?
-把她逼下路问她 -不
- Let's run her off the road and ask her. - No.
她为什么要那样看你
Why did she look at you like that?
-安德鲁 -你为什么要那样看我的朋友
- Andrew. - Why did you look at my friend that way?
他又没做错什么事
He's done nothing wrong.
-他是我见过最好最善良的人 -别说了
- He's the nicest, kindest person I've ever met. - Stop.
你有什么毛病
What's your problem?
别说了 好吗
Stop! Okay?
你答应过我不会再有人受伤了
You promised no one else gets hurt.
你答应过
You promised.
你说什么是什么 大卫
Whatever you say, David.
马德森先生
Mr. Madson?
你决定跟我一起走真是让我太开心了
I'm so glad you decided to come with me.
我...
I'm...
在想
playing over...
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表