剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
也许我们有机会 但是...
and-and maybe there was a chance, but...
我感觉好像你并没有很多美好的夜晚
I get the feeling you don't have many great nights with people.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
所以那一晚 你的感受就被放大了
So when you do, it feels huge,
像整个人生都亮了一样
feels life-changing.
那一晚确实改变了我一生
It did change my life.
这餐饭 这间酒店 这周末 这...
This meal, this hotel, this weekend, it...
感觉你就是在重演我们的初遇
it's like you're trying to recreate our first meeting.
就好像我们卡在了初次约会上
Oh, it's like we're stuck on a first date.
你知道我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
既然这样 你为什么还要来
So then, why did you come out here?
我没怎么出来旅游过
I haven't traveled much.
你叫我了 我... 我很兴奋
You called me up. I was... I was excited.
所以你根本不是为了我来的
So, you didn't come out here for me at all?
当然是
Yes.
我想看看我们的关系能不能更进一步
I wanted to see if we could take the next step.
而你却不相信我们能做到
And you don't believe we can do that?
我不确定
I wasn't sure.
所以
S-So?
那就认识我 来认识我
So... know me. Get to know me.
你想做什么 我什么都可以
What, what- what do you want to do? I'll do anything.
把这些都弄走
We get rid of all this.
好
Okay. Yeah.
好了
Okay.
-真♥相♥ -真♥相♥
- The truth? - The truth.
介绍下你的父母
Your parents- who are they?
我爸是股票经纪人
My dad was a stockbroker.
他赚了很多钱
He made a fortune.
他是加州排名前500的股票经纪人
He was listed in California's top 500 brokers.
他在美林证券工作 辞职后
Uh, he worked at Merrill Lynch, and when he left them,
他回到了菲律宾
he returned to the Philippines
经营大型菠萝种植园
to run vast pineapple plantations.
你妈妈呢
And your mom?
她在纽约开了一家文学出版社
She ran a literary publishing house in New York,
现在退休了
and now she's retired.
和我爸久未联♥系♥
Estranged from my dad.
你和他们相处得融洽吗
Do you get along with them?
他们爱我胜过一切
They love me more than anything in the world.
我小的时候
When I was growing up,
他们会满足我一切要求
they'd give me anything I wanted.
-主卧 -等等
- Master bedroom. - Wait.
什么 你有主卧
What? You had the master bedroom?
主卧 信♥用♥卡♥ 自己的车
Master bedroom, a credit card, a car of my own.
你父母呢
What about your parents?
他们开了一家小五金店
They run a small hardware store.
在巴伦 挨着明尼阿波利斯
In Barron, just outside Minneapolis.
我完全忘了 有时候
I completely forgot. Sometimes
当学校餐食不够好的时候
when the food at school wasn't exactly up to scratch,
我可以给我妈妈打电♥话♥
I could call my mom,
她会给我带来龙虾大餐 就像这个一样
and she would bring me a lobster dinner, just like this one.
她只能在大门处递给我
She'd have to hand it to me over the gates.
我会和我朋友分享
I'd share it with all my friends.
你父母一定很爱你
Your parents must have loved you very much.
下个问题
Next question.
我累了
Uh, I'm tired.
我要去睡了
I'm gonna crash.
大卫
David?
我是个好人
I'm a good person.
我想对你好
Who wants to be good to you.
你将来会让某人幸福的
One day, you're gonna make someone very happy.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
没有新消息
You have no new messages.
总费用 2724.72
我们住在一家超美的五星级酒店
And we stayed at this beautiful hotel-- five stars--
我在那问他
and that's where I asked him if he wanted
是否愿意和我共度余生
to spend the rest of his life with me.
-他怎么说的 -他答应了
- What did he say? - He said yes!
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真大方
Very kind of you.
我需要来点更烈的
I need something stronger.
要是我告诉你
What if I told you...
你一直在吸这个
that you've been doing this...
而我可以给你
And I could offer you...
我吸过冰♥毒♥
I've done crystal before.
这个不一样
Not like this.
下午好 范思哲先生
Good afternoon, Mr. Versace.
我碰巧相信
I happen to believe
我是史上最慷慨的人
that I am the most generous person that ever lived.
怎么 你不信我
What? You don't believe me?
我没有看法 先生
I don't have an opinion, sir.
还有什么比
Well, what could be more generous
把一切投入到他人身上
than spending everything on other people
自己却分文不留更慷慨的事呢
and being left with nothing?
我不知道
I couldn't say.
还有什么比给别人
What could be more generous than finding
找到灵魂伴侣自己最后却孤身一人更慷慨的呢
soul mates for other people and then ending up alone?
人们向我索取
People have taken from me...
不停索取 无尽地索取
and taken from me and taken and taken from me.
现在我两手空空
Now I'm spent.
他们说
And they say,
"这个人
"This man,
这人一无所有了"
this man has nothing left to give."
一个一无所有的人就是个无用之人
And a man with nothing to give is a nothing man.
真有诗意 先生
That is very poetic, sir.
这个世界废掉了我
This world has wasted me.
它废掉了我
It has wasted me.
而它却让你
While it has turned you,
范思哲先生 成了明星
Mr. Versace, into a star.
是这个世界吗 先生
Was it the world, sir?
你觉得你比我优秀
Oh, you think you're better than me.
是吗
Is that it?
你觉得你比我优秀
You think you're better than me.
你并不比我优秀
You're not better than me.
我们是一样的
We're the same!
唯一的区别是你运气好
The only difference is you got lucky.
这不是唯一的区别 先生
Not the only difference, sir.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你还有什么
What else you got?
我有人爱
I'm loved.
我回来了
So, I'm back.
在巴黎待了一周
From a week in Paris.
和大卫一起度假
I was on vacation with David.
是吗 玩了什么
Oh, yeah? What did you see?
梵蒂冈
The Vatican.
我祈祷 一直祈祷
And I prayed. I prayed.
在巴黎吗
In Paris?
不是
No!
是在罗马
I was in Rome.
是去了罗马 巴黎要留到蜜月的时候去
I was in Rome. We're saving Paris for our honeymoon.
明白了
Understood.
我需要一点时间
I-I need more time.
你有的是时间
All you got is time.
你需要的是钱
What you need is money.
诺曼
Norman!
让我进去 钥匙开不了了 诺曼
Let me in. My keys won't work, Norman.
不 让我进去
No, let me in.
诺曼 亲爱的 让我进去
Norman, baby, let me in.
让我进去 诺曼
Let me in! Norman!
这房♥子是我建的
I made this house!
这房♥子是我建的
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表