剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
年轻快乐 很傻很天真
Youth and fun. Silliness.
为什么
Why?
我是在家上的学 是不是很惨
I was homeschooled. Isn't that pitiful?
当然不是 我一点都不想在学校多待
No, I can't wait to get out of school.
为什么 那你想做什么
Why? What do you want to do?
我想去追寻我心中的英雄
I want to seek out my heroes.
分别为美国涂鸦艺术家 20世纪美国摄影家 美国摇滚女诗人
巴斯奎特 梅普勒索普 帕蒂·史密斯
Basquiat, Mapplethorpe, Patti Smith.
赫伯·瑞茨 凯斯·哈林
Herb Ritts. Keith Haring.
美国最重要的时尚摄影家之一和美国涂鸦艺术大♥师♥
范思哲
Versace.
他们在等你
They're waiting for you.
皮特 请坐
Pete, have a seat.
真是个惊喜 各位先生
This is a surprise, gentlemen.
我是要升职了吗
Am I being promoted?
你有没有交易过虚假股票
Have you ever traded in nonexistent stocks?
没有 从来没有
No. Never.
有人指控你骗了他祖母的
A man has accused you of tricking his grandmother
毕生积蓄
into handing over her life savings.
-金额超过两万五千美元 -她都92岁了
- Over $25,000. - She's 92 years old.
她买♥♥进了股票 高风险 高回报
She made a trade, high risk, high reward.
只是最后回报没成
It didn't work out.
我能怎么样呢
What can I say?
如果是虚假股票 那就不光是违背职业道德
If the stocks weren't real, it's not only unethical,
还违涉嫌违法了
it's illegal.
你们理解错了
You got this all wrong.
让我打几个电♥话♥问问
Let me make some calls.
这中间有误会
There's been a misunderstanding.
这些年你有过多少这种误会了
How many misunderstandings have there been over the years?
你为什么工作换得这么勤
Why have you changed jobs so frequently?
没有人会愿意从美林证券跳槽到我们这里来的
No one voluntarily chooses to go from Merrill to us.
我想要多陪陪家人
I wanted to spend more time with my family.
联调局的人也出动了
The feds are involved now.
他们在查你的工作历史
They're going over your entire employment history.
我们完全配合
We're cooperating fully.
我们没有什么好隐瞒的
We have nothing to hide.
你有什么要隐瞒的吗 皮特
Do you have anything to hide, Pete?
没有
No.
我没有什么好隐瞒的
I have nothing to hide.
珍妮 我是皮特·库南安
Jenny. Pete Cunanan.
我要订那班飞机 今天就走
I need to book that flight, for today.
联调局做事 我们来逮捕莫德斯托·库南安
FBI. We have a warrant for Modesto Cunanan.
你快走
Get out now.
-最里面转角那间 -最里面转角那间
- Back corner office. - Back corner.
最难忘 安德鲁·库南安
你拿到了"最难忘"的称号♥
You got "Mostly Likely To Be Remembered".
安德鲁 没有人在乎能不能上年鉴
Andrew, no one cares about the yearbook awards.
没拿过的人当然这么说
Says the man that didn't get one.
Apres moi, le deluge 什么意思
"Apres moi, le deluge"?
我走之后 便是毁灭
Apres moi, le deluge[法语]
"我走之后 便是毁灭"
"After me, destruction."
我也不知道为什么是这句 听着挺酷的
I don't know, sounded kind of cool.
安德鲁
Andrew?
莫德斯托
Modesto.
怎么回事
What's happening?
这是什么
What is that?
莫德斯托·库南安 我们是联调局 开门
Modesto Cunanan, this is the FBI. Open up.
开门
Open up.
我们有你的逮捕令
We have a warrant for your arrest.
我们是联调局的
FBI.
他人在哪里
Where is he?
爸...
Dad...
他们说的你一个字也别信
Don't believe a word they say.
信♥用♥卡♥都刷爆了
The credit cards are maxed out.
他把银行账户挪空了
He emptied the bank accounts.
他把所有的钱都转走了
He transferred all the money.
这栋房♥子 几周前他就卖♥♥了
This house? He sold it weeks ago.
他早就知道
He knew.
他知道会出这种事
He knew they were coming.
我们无家可归了
We have nowhere to live.
我们一无所有
We have nothing.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
-去找爸爸 -安德鲁 他走了
- To find Dad. -Andrew, he's gone.
抛弃了我们
He left us.
逃出了这个国家
He left the country.
逃去了马尼拉 像只肮脏的老鼠
He fled to Manila like a dirty rat.
他就是个小偷 是个骗子
He is a thief and a liar!
我早知道 但我没说出来
I knew it and I kept my mouth shut.
我就该说出来
I should've said something.
安德鲁
Andrew.
原谅我 原谅...
Please forgive me. Forg...
他们在监听
爸爸藏了钱
不 没什么计划
No. There is no plan.
他根本没计划
He doesn't have a plan.
他名下一分钱都没有了
He doesn't have a dollar to his name.
他不会什么也不留下的 妈妈
He wouldn't leave us with nothing, Mom.
-不会 他不会的 -他已经这么做了
- That's not how-- that's not like him. - He did.
他什么都没给我们留下 求你别走
He left us with nothing and I am begging you don't go!
我很害怕 他很危险
I'm scared. He's dangerous!
你误会他了
You're wrong about him.
你错了
You're wrong.
老大 队长
Hey, boss, skipper.
菲律宾 马尼拉
老大 我有空 我有空
Uh, sir, I'm open, I'm open.
我要去贝利 贝利华村
I'm going to Baliu... Baliuag. Baliuag?
我要去这里
Uh, I need to go to this address.
是巴留格
Ah. Baliuag.
确定你要去那儿吗
Uh, you sure you want to go here?
我知道个不错的酒店 有电视有酒吧
I know a nice hotel. MTV, minibar.
不用 我就要去那里
No, I-I need, I need to go to that... that place.
好的 巴留格
Sí. Baliuag.
就是这里吗
Th-This is it?
就这里
This is it.
你好 我叫安德鲁
Hello. Uh... I'm Andrew.
莫德斯托的儿子 你是他哥哥吗
I'm Modesto's son. Are you his brother?
请进 是安德鲁啊
¿Cómo está, Andrew? Huh?
欢迎欢迎
Welcome, welcome.
叫我提托吧
Call me Tito, huh?
抱歉 我不太会说英语
Sorry, but I-I do not speak, uh, much English.
-你会塔加拉语吗 -不会 抱歉
- Do you speak Tagalog? - No. No, I'm sorry.
这是你第一次回来吗
Ah. Is this your, uh, first time home?
-我父亲在吗 -在的 这边
- Is my father here? - Ah. Okay. Come, come.
他在这边
He's here.
小心水
Be careful of the water.
他在这里
He's here.
这里面
In there?
我就知道你会来
I knew you'd come.
炸猪皮
Chicharrón.
猪皮做的
Pork skin.
看着不怎么样 但配上冰啤
It don't look pretty, but with a cold beer...
飞了很久吧
Long flight.
肯定有很多疑问吧
You have questions.
妈妈说没钱了
Mom says there's no money.
你妈妈就是软弱
Your mother has a weak mind.
她一向如此
She always had a weak mind.
你把房♥子卖♥♥了
You sold the house.
否则就被没收了
Otherwise, they would have taken it.
我得把东西都转移走
I needed to move everything out of reach.
所以 你有钱对吧
So... there's money?
几百万
Millions.
我觉得
I would say.
在哪
Where?
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表