剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
后来 我们在圣地亚哥停靠
After that, we were docked in San Diego.
本来是要改装船的 后来改了主意
They were refitting her, but they changed their minds
决定让她退役了
and decided to decommission her.
我到现在都很难过 那是条好船
Still makes me sad. She was a good ship.
你想念吗
You miss it?
每天都想
Every day.
为什么退役
Why'd you leave?
不知道
I don't know.
但肯定是后悔的
I regret it, for sure.
我永远当不了军官的
Well, I was never gonna become an officer,
-所以我想... -我是军官
- so I figured... - I was an officer.
是吗
You were?
毕业于安纳波利斯
Graduate from Annapolis.
我哥哥是海军看护兵 姐姐在空军
My brother's a navy corpsman, my sister's in the air force.
结婚了吗
You married?
没
No.
还在等真爱吧
Waiting for the right one, I guess.
为什么退役
Why'd you leave?
我还没听说过军官会选择退役
I haven't heard of many officers leaving
选择这种工作的
to work at a place like this.
-这地方挺好的 -当然 挺好
- This place is okay. - Sure, it's okay.
但对去过安纳波利斯的人嘛
For a man who went to Annapolis?
我就是这么决定的
I made the decision.
是啊
Right.
我老婆总说我问题太多了
My wife always says I ask too many questions.
我做了决定 好吗
I made the decision, okay?
我冒犯你了 对不起
I offended you. I'm sorry.
那就不提了
Why don't we leave it there?
我做的决定
I made the decision!
杰夫
Jeff.
杰夫
Jeff.
有个叫安德鲁的人打电♥话♥给你 留了信
Someone named Andrew called, left a message.
说会在机场见你
Says he'll see you at the airport.
没想到你会来
Didn't think you were gonna show.
我也没想到
I didn't think so, either.
你知道他为什么要来吗
Do you know why he's coming here?
-不知道 -我也不懂
- Nope. - I don't get it.
周末没什么事啊
Nothing's happening this weekend.
他没有朋友 一无所有
He's got no one. He's got nothing.
他对你所说的一切都是谎言
Everything he's told you about his life's a lie.
你知道的 是吧
You know that, right?
你不喜欢他吗
Do you even like him?
他曾帮过我
He was there for me once.
我欠他的 不一样
I owe him. It's not the same.
-我有点同情他 -别
- I feel kind of sorry for him. - Don't.
-他孤零零的 -是有原因的
- He's lonely. - For a reason.
听着 看在老交情的份上 我周末陪他
Look, I'm gonna give him this weekend, for old times' sake,
然后就跟他一刀两断
and then I'm done with him.
他要住三晚
He's here for three nights.
明晚可以住我那儿
He can have my apartment tomorrow night.
我去我姐姐那儿
I'll stay at my sister's.
但别告诉他我在哪儿 好吗
But don't tell him where I am, okay?
他是疯子 可能会找过去
He's so crazy, he might just show up.
三个老朋友
The Three Amigos!
你好吗
How are you?
很好 很好
Oh, good. Good.
-杰夫 -安德鲁
- Jeff. - Andrew.
周末我们会玩得开心的
Oh, we're gonna have so much fun this weekend.
就像以前一样
It's gonna be just like old times.
不会像以前一样的
Not like old times.
干嘛这么说
Why would you say that?
我今晚不能陪你们了
I'm not gonna be able to hang out with you guys tonight.
为什么啊
Oh, why not?
因为你做的事啊
Aside from everything you've done?
我♥干♥了什么
What did I do?
我公♥司♥有销♥售♥会
My company has a sales conference.
我周日前都不在
I'm away till Sunday.
但我会给你写明信片的
But I'll be sure to write you a postcard.
你还在生气吗
Oh, are you still annoyed about that?
我以为我们谈过了 我说了...
I thought we talked about this. I expla--
我不小心给杰夫爸爸寄了张明信片
I accidentally sent Jeff's dad a postcard.
我把杰夫·特雷尔写成了斯坦·特雷尔
I put "Stan Trail" Instead of "Jeff Trail."
他们不知道他是同性恋
And they don't know that he's gay,
而我最后的签名是 爱你 小鲁 亲亲
and I signed it "Love, Drew. Kiss-kiss."
我搞错了 对不起
I made a mistake. I'm sorry.
那又怎么样呢
So what?
你明晚可以住我那儿
You can stay at my place tomorrow night.
我反正不在家
I won't be at home.
我♥干♥嘛要找地方住
Why do I need a place to stay?
我明晚很忙
I'm busy tomorrow night.
忙什么啊
Doing what?
见个朋友
Seeing a friend.
谁啊 什么朋友
Who? What friend?
你不认识
No one you know.
伙计 好啊
Hey, buddy. Hey.
你好啊 今天过得好吗
Hey, you. Hey. How was your day?
今天过得好吗
How was your day?
想我了吗
You miss me?
这是什么
What's this?
我给你买♥♥了东西
I got you something.
打开吧
Open it.
打开啊
Open it.
大卫
David?
大卫
David.
听我说
Listen to me.
大卫·马德森 我希望和你
David Madson, you are the man that I want to spend
共度余生
the rest of my life with.
你愿意和我结婚吗
Will you marry me?
-安德鲁 -你不用现在就给我答复
- Andrew! -Y ou don't have to give me an answer right now.
下面几天你可以考虑考虑
You can think about it for the next few days.
-我们不能结婚 -为什么
- We can't get married. - Why not?
因为不合法
It's against the law.
-谁在乎啊 -每个人
- Who cares about that? - Everyone.
我不在乎
Well, I don't.
不可能的 太疯狂了
It-it can't be done. It's insane.
好吧 好吧 我们换个说法
Okay, okay. We'll call it something else.
我们就说... 就说...
We'll call it, um... we'll call it, uh,
承诺仪式
a-a commitment ceremony.
什么 不 不 不是...
What? No. No, it-it's not...
说法的问题
the term...
那是什么
Then what is it?
你和我在一起的想法
The idea of you and me.
考虑一下嘛
Think about it.
下面几天好好想想
Think about it for the next few days.
周末的时候想想看
Think about it over the weekend,
不管什么原因 如果你还是不答应
and if, for whatever reason, it's-it's a no,
你还是可以收着这块表的
then you can keep the watch, regardless.
为什么
For what?
为什么
For what?
因为你改变了我的人生
F-For-for turning my life around.
我有了新工作
I got a new job.
我在旧金山有了新公♥寓♥
I got a new condo in San Francisco.
我完全不同了
I'm a whole new person.
我需要的只是...
A-And a-all I need is...
一个能陪伴在我身边的人
is someone to be a new person for.
给我
Give it to me.
给
Here.
我不想给你添麻烦
I don't want to be any trouble.
不麻烦 你来了我很开心
No trouble. I love that you're here.
怎么来我这儿了
Why are you here?
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表