剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
物证
库南安目前可能
Cunanan should be considered
携带武器且极度危险
armed and extremely dangerous at this time.
你和范思哲先生是什么关系
What was your involvement with Mr. Versace?
什么关系
My involvement?
是你找的这些舞者 模特和男伴
You were the person who found these, dancers, models, escorts,
然后带他们回别♥墅♥发♥生♥关♥系♥吗
escorts, and brought them back to the house for sex?
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
达米科先生 这是警方调查
Mr. D'Amico, this is a police investigation.
我们需要知道所有细节
We need to know everything.
我在审讯那些员工时知道的
The staff told me when I interviewed them.
我是他的伴侣 不是皮条客
Well, I was his partner, not his pimp.
你说伴侣意思是
By partner, you mean...?
你说我什么意思
What-what do I mean?
听我说 我...
Hey. Listen, I'm...
我是站在你这边的
I'm on your side.
我只是想知道这房♥子里发生了什么事
I'm just trying to figure out what was going on at the house.
你说你们是伴侣
Now, you say you're partners.
伴侣
Partner.
他的另一半
His companion.
我爱他
I loved him.
但你还是会带别的男人回家
Though you were, um, bringing back other men?
为了他
For him?
你也和那些人发生了性关系
You were... having sex with them, too?
他当时也在场
With him there?
有时候
Sometimes.
他有时候不会加入你们吗
Sometimes he wouldn't join in?
对
No, not always.
有时候
Sometimes...
反正都是按他的想法来的
it was, it was whatever he wanted.
那这些被叫来的人 他们也认为
These other men, uh, did they consider themselves
自己是范思哲的伴侣吗
to be Versace's partner, too?
-不 当然不 -你知道我为什么搞不懂了吗
- No. Of course... - You see why I'm confused?
你跟他们有什么区别
What's the difference?
15年
15 years.
我和詹尼一起住了15年了 这就是区别
I lived with Gianni for 15 years, that is the difference.
好吧 这 这...
Okay. That-that's, um...
确实挺长时间的
that's a good length of time.
你能告诉我们他们的名字吗 这些别的男人
Could you give us their names? These other men.
可以 我给你找出来
I can, I can find out.
他们是收费的吗
Were they paid?
收的 也不收
Oh, yes, no.
大部分时间他们都是被他迷住 自愿的
Most of the time they just fell for him.
他是个天才
He was a genius.
给我们下了咒
He cast a spell.
那你是收费的吗
Hmm. Were you paid?
我收费吗
Was I paid?
为了爱他吗 我是收了钱才去爱他的吗
To love him?! Was I paid to love him?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道你很难过 但是...
I know you're upset, but...
我也是刚接触 只是想把事情理清楚
this is new to me, I'm just trying to get everything clear.
不是要做恶意的揣测
Don't want to make presumptions.
是的 我也是想要帮忙 但是...
Yes, and I'm trying to help, but...
你看到开枪打范思哲的人了吗
Did you see the man who shot Versace?
没有
No.
那有没有可能是这些人当中的某一个杀了他呢
Well, might it be one of these men who killed him?
请他们出去
Get them out, please.
男子汉
这不是我现在需要你做的
That's not what I need from you right now.
那你需要我做什么
What do you need from me?
你刚在跟警♥察♥说什么
What were you saying to the police?
我不知道 他们问了几个问题
I don't know, they were asking some questions.
关于詹尼生活的
About Gianni's life.
那我哥哥的生活是怎么样的
What about my brother's life?
他们会查明的 多娜泰拉
They will find out, Donatella.
什么 他们会查明什么
What? What will they find out?
一切
Everything.
我从来没有要求过你什么
Nothing was ever asked of you
不过是要你照顾好他
except to take care of him.
结果你却连这都做不到
And you couldn't even do that.
在没有问过我之前
You are not to speak to anyone about my brother
你不许和任何人说我哥哥的事
without consulting me first.
请坐
Please sit down.
首先
Well...
感谢你们过来
Thank you for coming.
我在这个时候还谈生意
For me to talk about business at this time,
有点疯狂 不是吗
it's... kind of crazy, no?
你也知道 我的哥哥
As you know, my brother,
我非常爱的人 去世了
who I love very much, is dead.
现在 媒体和警方
And now, the press and the police
会把他生前的事翻得一干二净
will rake through his life.
每一句谣言 每一个轻率的举动
Every rumor, every indiscretion.
他们对凶手有一番评判 没错
They'll judge the killer, yes,
但同样他们也会评判受害者
but they'll judge the victim, too.
一开始人们会流泪哀悼
At first people weep.
后来就会窃窃私语
Then they whisper.
詹尼把公♥司♥从米兰的一家小店发展至今
Gianni grew his company from one small store in Milano.
开到了史皮卡大道上
On Via della Spiga.
就凭着一架子衣服
With a single rack of clothes,
一条小木凳
a little wooden bench,
和保加利亚灰的大理石地板
and a pietra grigia stone floor.
就是我们家教堂用的那种石料
The same stone that's in our family chapel.
我们的母亲弗兰卡也在
Our mother was there, Franca.
她非常自豪
She was so proud.
所有的这些
From that to all this.
你看到我们周围的一切
Everything you see around us.
这套房♥子 这家公♥司♥
This house, this company...
他是个创造者 收藏家
He was a creator, he was a collector,
他是个天才
he was a genius.
这家公♥司♥就是他的生命
And this company was his life.
他难过的时候哄他开心
When he was sad, it made him happy.
他病了的时候给他生命
When he was sick, it kept him alive.
所以只要范思哲还在 我的哥哥就还活着
And my brother is still alive, as long as Versace's alive.
我绝不允许那个人
I will not allow that man--
那个无名之辈 杀我哥哥两次
that nobody-- to kill my brother twice.
家人对
The family thanks
大家的敬意表示感谢
all those who have paid their respects...
并用沉默以哀悼
and marked their grief with silence.
这是一桩令人发指的迷案
This is a heinous and inexplicable crime.
詹尼·范思哲或他的家人
Neither Gianni Versace, nor any of his family,
根本不认识 也从未联♥系♥过
knew or had any contact
这个叫安德鲁·库南安的嫌疑犯
with the suspect known as Andrew Cunanan.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
这是昨晚范思哲家
That was last night's official statement from
发布的官方声明 莉迪亚在现场发回报道
the house of Versace. Lydia's at the scene.
詹尼·范思哲意外身亡
With the death of Gianni Versace,
联调局白天黑夜
Miami is now at the center
在迈阿密进行搜索
of one of the largest FBI manhunts of all time.
警方将安德鲁·库南安认定为嫌疑人
The police have named Andrew Cunanan as the suspect.
如果你有任何信息
Please call the Channel 15 tip line
联调局通缉犯
请拨♥打♥15台的举报电♥话♥ 随时在线
if you have any information. Operators are standing by.
这是全国性的追捕行动 请保持警惕
This is a nationwide manhunt. Be on alert.
海滩现金兑换店
这枚金币我给了他190块
I gave him $190 cash for that coin.
我可是规规矩矩
Okay, I did everything right.
一切都按程序来的
I did everything by the book.
我要看他的证件 他给了我一本美国护照
I asked him for his I.D., he gave me a U.S. Passport.
安德鲁·P·库南安
Andrew P. Cunanan.
我要了他的地址
I asked him for his address.
他就给了我这个地址 好吗
He gave me this address, right here. Okay?
我7月7号♥就把文件给了你们
I handed the paperwork into you guys, July 7.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表