剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
-借来的人 -新人
- Someone borrowed? - Someone new.
你呢
How about you?
选择很多嘛
Plenty of options.
但你从不行动
But you never make a move.
被人拒绝太不值了
The idea of being told no is not worth it.
-我们都被拒绝过 -你没有
- We're all told no. - You're not.
才不是呢
That is not true.
对于我 被拒绝就好像我不存在
For me, being told no is like being told I don't exist.
-谢谢 -就像我消失了
- Thanks. - It's like I've disappeared or something.
你很抢手的
You're a catch.
不比他们
Not like them.
那只是装相
It's a look, that's all.
但是人们喜欢
It's a look people want.
你曾为国效力
You serve your country.
我非常尊敬这一点
I respect that so much.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我是在实现我的童年梦想
I'm living my childhood dream.
我整个大学都有人
I spend my days at college being asked
叫我加入共和党反福利俱乐部
to join the Republicans Against Welfare Club.
我反对福利
I'm against welfare.
你说你♥爸♥在美林证券工作
You said that your dad works at Merrill Lynch.
我爸也是
My dad works there.
-他叫什么 -莫德斯托
- What's his name? - Modesto.
大家喊他皮特 他被派去
People call him Pete. He-he's been assigned
菲律宾做长♥期♥项目
to a long-term project in the Philippines.
我不知道美林证券在菲律宾还有业务
I didn't know Merrill had operations in the Philippines.
他们1957年在马尼拉设了办事处
Oh, they opened their offices in Manila in 1957?
比东京的还早三年
Three years before Tokyo.
安德鲁什么都知道
Andrew knows everything.
他就这么厉害
He's amazing like that.
马尼拉的莫德斯托
Modesto from Manila.
我会叫我爸注意他的
I'll tell my dad to look out for him.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
开心点
Have fun.
回家吧
Go home.
去你家泳池里消消宿醉
Swim off the hangover in your pool.
好主意
It's a good idea.
我下次结
I'll settle it next time.
好
No problem.
大部分
When, uh...
走进这里的年轻人
most young guys walk into this place...
根本看不到我
they don't even see me.
但你总能看到
But you always do.
人生有很多事可以撒谎
Can lie about a lot of things in life.
但你钱包里要么有钱
But there's either money in your wallet...
要么没钱
or there isn't.
安德鲁
Andrew.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
去了那么久
For hours and hours.
你去哪了
Where do you go?
我去哪了
Where do I go?
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
沉醉于梦
Drunk on dreams.
什么梦
What dreams?
逃离这里的梦
Dreams of getting out of here.
远离这里的梦
Dreams of getting far, far away from here.
那我呢
What about me?
妈妈 你不知道吗
Little mama, don't you know?
不
No.
你不知道你是我梦里的女人吗
Ah, don't you know that you're my dream woman?
-你要跟我一起走 -是吗
- You're coming with me. - I am?
当然了
Mm-hmm. You most certainly are.
我们去哪
And where are we going?
我们要去...上面
Oh, we're going... up.
高高的
High.
齐天的地方
Sky-high...
他们都会仰视我们
...where they all look up at us,
我们俯视他们
and we look down on them.
107房♥间
我是安德鲁·库南安
I'm Andrew Cunanan.
你穿得像是要上教堂
You look like you're dressed for church.
你知道这是什么地方吗
You understand what this place is?
-是一家三陪机构 -我知道
- It's an escort agency. - I know.
背靠墙
Up against the wall.
年龄
Age?
23.
你是什么人
What are you?
什么意思
Uh, what am I?
拉丁人吗
Latino? What?
我母亲是意裔美国人
My mother is Italian-American,
我父亲来自菲律宾
and my father's from the Philippines.
他是美国...
He was in the U.S. Na...
我不在乎你的故事
I'm not interested in your story,
我只想知道你的情况
I'm just interested in your stats.
我是亚裔美国人
I'm Asian-American.
直男喜欢亚裔女人
Straight men like Asian women,
但同性恋客人不会找亚裔男人
but gay clients don't ask for Asian men.
要是我说我父亲是葡萄牙人呢
What if I had told you my father was Portuguese?
你说我像拉丁裔
You said I looked Latino.
但如果有人要拉丁裔
But if somebody asks for a Latino,
我不能派个亚裔过去
I can't send them an Asian.
我的拉丁人都是种马
And my Latinos are studs.
你最大的特长是什么
What are your greatest attributes?
我聪明 机智
I'm clever, witty.
是很好的伴侣
Uh, I'm very fun to be around...
我的客人要的不是老婆
My clients aren't looking for a wife.
我是想问多大
I was thinking more along the lines of how big.
我很有天赋的
Oh, uh... I'm well-endowed.
给我看看
Show me.
收起来吧 卷起袖子
Put it away. Roll up your sleeves.
-吸毒吗 -从不
- Drugs? - No, never.
笑笑
Hmm. Smile.
选本书 聊聊看
Pick any book. Talk about it.
南方海滩 詹尼和多娜泰拉·范思哲
为什么选这本
Why'd you pick that one?
是我唯一没读过的
It's the only one I haven't read.
你不能都...
Oh, now, you couldn't possibly have...
随你问 随便问什么都行
Ask me any question. Any question at all.
那么你在晚宴上可以谈吐自如
So, you can hold your own at a dinner table conversation?
我绝对是话题焦点
I am the dinner table conversation.
你有跟老年男人的经验吗
Do you have experience with older men?
我高中时带了一个30多的男人参加我的毕业舞会
In high school, I took a man in his 30s to my senior prom.
他给我买♥♥了好东西
He bought me nice things.
很多男人都给我买♥♥过好东西
A lot of men have bought me nice things.
我很擅长跟年长男人交际
I'm very good with older men.
事实上 我跟年长男人相处
In fact, I'm much better with older men
比跟与我同龄的男人相处得要好
than I am with men my own age.
这是天赋
It's a gift.
你有很多优势
You've got a lot going for you,
但我的客户很少要亚裔
but my clients rarely ask for Asians,
他们从不要有脾气的亚裔
and they never ask for Asians with attitude.
等等
Wait.
我可以比这些男人都更努力工作
I-I can work harder than any of those men.
这不是血汗工厂 亲爱的
This isn't a sweatshop, sweetheart.
没人在乎你工作多努力
Nobody gives a shit how hard you work.
这是要成为别人想要的
This is about being what people want.
-这我做得到 -不行
- But I can do this. - No can do.
聪明的菲律宾人我推销不出去
I can't sell a clever Filipino.
哪怕老二大
Even one with a big dick.
那我就自己去推销
Then I'll sell myself.
转过来
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表