剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
I thought I was doing the right thing.
我们要迟到了
We're going to be late.
我会说我自己感受到的
I would say that the climate at Liberty High School...
自♥由♥高中的气氛 很差
as I have experienced it myself, is bad.
我每天都会碰上这种烂 抱歉
I get shit every... I'm sorry.
没事 泰勒 用你自己的语言就行
It's fine, Tyler. Just use your own words.
我每天都会碰上这种烂事
I get shit every day.
他们把我绊倒推到墙上
People trip me and slam me into walls.
把我锁在厕所隔间
Lock me in the bathroom stalls
扯下我的裤子
and pull my pants down.
你知道汉娜·贝克是否经历了这种欺凌
And do you know if Hannah Baker experienced bullying like this?
重申一次 丹尼斯问这个是定义性问题
Again, Dennis asks for an expert opinion.
你听过自♥由♥高中的学生对汉娜说不好的话吗
Did you ever hear anyone at Liberty speak unkindly to Hannah?
听过
Yes.
你能告诉我这种事情发生的频率吗
Can you tell me about the time or times that happened?
一直都有
It happened all the time.
男生们会
Guys would...
叫她荡♥妇♥ 说她很随便
call her a slut and say that she's easy,
这种东西
that sort of stuff.
你有看过谁肢体上欺凌汉娜吗
Did you ever witness anyone being physically abusive to Hannah?
-我觉得肯定有 -丹尼斯
- I bet it happened. - Dennis.
泰勒 我们必须要求你不要推测 只要
Tyler, we have to ask you not to speculate. Just...
谈谈你真正目击的东西
talk about what you actually witnessed.
我看过那些男生怎么对待她
I saw how guys treated her.
我拍过照片
I have pictures of it.
你有肢体欺凌的照片 你有证据
You have pictures of physical abuse? You have proof?
没有 不是肢体欺凌 不过
No, no, not physical abuse, but--
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我们来 谈谈
Okay, let's, uh... talk about--
有录音带
There are tapes.
什么
I'm sorry?
有录音带
There are tapes.
汉娜录了带子 她说了发生在自己身上的事
Hannah recorded tapes. She talked about what happened to her.
那这些带子在哪
And where are these tapes now?
据我所知 在克雷·詹森那
Last I heard, Clay Jensen had them.
你确定吗 泰勒
Are you sure about that, Tyler?
据我所知
Last I heard.
丹尼斯 没有那些录音带作为证据的话
Well, Dennis, without the tapes in evidence,
我们还是继续吧
I'd suggest we move on.
打给我
艾力克斯
你好
Hello?
戴维斯小姐 说出你真实的经历
Miss Davis, it's important that you speak only to
很重要 好吗
what you actually experienced. Okay?
所以你和汉娜是朋友
So, you and Hannah were friends?
是的
Yeah.
当过一阵子朋友
For a while.
什么叫"当过一阵子朋友"
What do you mean "For a while"?
我们后来不再是朋友了
We stopped being friends.
能告诉我你觉得为什么会这样吗
Can you tell me why you think that happened?
因为我扇了她
'Cause I slapped her.
你为什么要扇她
And why did you slap her?
因为我以为她和我男朋友搞在一起了
Because I thought she was fooling around with my boyfriend.
为什么你会这么觉得
And why did you think that?
因为...
Because...
因为男生会在学校说这些事
Because guys talk at our school.
他们...
And they do sh--
他们会对女生做些事情 没人会说出来
They do things to girls that no one ever talks about
也没人阻止
and no one ever does anything about.
什么样的事情 戴维斯小姐
Things like what, Miss Davis?
你们觉得呢
Like what do you think?
如果你能告诉我的话对我们来说是很有帮助的
Be helpful if you could tell me.
戴维斯小姐 我知道这很艰难
Miss Davis, I know this is difficult,
但是你能把这件事告诉我们是很重要的
but it's important you tell us.
-争论性问题 -不算争论性问题
- Argumentative. - Hardly argumentative.
丹尼斯
Dennis.
不要逼她回答
Don't force her to answer.
好吧
Okay.
戴维斯小姐
Okay, Miss Davis.
关于汉娜录的关于发生在她身上的事的
do you know anything about tapes that Hannah recorded
录音带 你知道些什么吗
about what happened to her?
不知道
No.
你什么时候开始喝伏特加的
When did you go to vodka?
从我需要旅行开始
Since I needed to travel.
不不不 你答应我要喝一杯的
Whoa, no, no, no. You promised me a drink.
他们让你今天去见律师了
They got you going to the lawyers today?
我没去
I didn't go.
不错 很好
Good. Good.
詹森怎么知道的
How did Jensen know?
关于
About...
我和汉娜·贝克
me and Hannah Baker?
汉娜·贝克在她死之前录了录音带
Hannah Baker made these tapes before she died.
把我们对她做的事
Saying what we all did to her.
还有你做的事都录到了录音带里
What you did.
对杰西卡做的
To Jessica.
对杰西卡
To Jessica?
她那天晚上就在房♥间里
She was in the room that night.
躲着
Hiding.
你听过那些带子了吗
You've heard these tapes?
听过了 我也出现在了带子里
Yeah. I'm on 'em too.
那些录音带现在在谁手里
And who has them now?
现在我不知道
At this point, I don't know.
天啊
Jesus.
但是谁会相信一个死去的女孩的话呢 对吧
But who's gonna believe a dead girl, right?
我想我们会知道的
I guess we'll find out.
贾斯汀
Justin.
贾斯汀
Justin.
你知道真♥相♥ 对吧
You know the real story, right?
你知道什么是真实的
You know what's true.
我现在知道了
I do now.
那么咱们回头见
So I'll see you around?
我觉得咱们不会再见了
I don't think you will.
你今天做的很棒 孩子
You did great today, kiddo.
你的朋友会为你骄傲的
You did your friend proud.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Fine.
是吗
Yeah?
你看起来不太好
You don't look fine.
爸
Daddy?
我得告诉你
I need to tell you...
在我身上
Something happened.
发生了些事情
to me.
离她远点
Fucking leave her alone.
这些相机价值上千美元
These are thousand dollar cameras.
我要把它们摔在你脸上
And I'll break 'em on your face.
天啊 蒙哥马利 别管他了
Jesus, Montgomery, leave him alone.
最后的机会
One last try.
我要给生命最后一次机会
I'm giving life one last try.
凯文
Kevin.
亚力克斯·斯坦德
Alex Standall...
昨晚举枪自杀了
shot himself in the head last night.
现在在仁爱医院 情况危急
He's in critical condition at Mercy.
开始吧
Here we go.
我是汉娜
Hey. It's Hannah.
汉娜·贝克
Hannah Baker.
天啊
Good God.
没错
That's right.
不用调整...你在用它收听的播放设备
Don't adjust your... whatever device you're hearing this on.
是我 在鲜活地播放
It's me, live and in stereo.
不会重播 不会安可
No return engagements,
不会安可
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表