剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
I knew you looked familiar.
我看到过你站在那扇窗外面
I saw you standing outside that window.
我只是...
I was just, uh...
不 没事 我没在生气 但是...
No, it's okay. I'm not angry. But, um...
也许我们可以互相帮助
Maybe we could help each other.
你肯定有问题要问
You must have questions.
其实... 天晚了 贝克太太
It's actually... It's getting late, Mrs. Baker.
别 别 别 求你了 克雷
No, no, no. Please, Clay.
我只是想试着把线索拼接起来
I'm just trying to piece things together.
你不必...
You don't need...
我父母在等我回家呢
My parents are expecting me home.
不 我们...
No, we...
没有遗书留给我们
We never got a note.
我们从不知她为何自杀
We never got a reason.
所以现在 我女儿
So now my daughter
对我来说可能也只是个熟人罢了
might as well be an acquaintance to me, too.
我有一些她的东西 她的照片
I have some of her things, some of her photos,
还有 她的笔记
and, um, her notes.
我们可以一起看看这些
We could look at them together.
在这... 等一下好吗
Wait... wait here?
很难说事情怎么就变成这样了 但...
It's hard to say exactly how things turned, but...
不妨说... 那一晚
let's just say... that night,
情势迅速升温
things escalated quickly.
而考特妮没听到跟踪我的人到来...
While Courtney didn't hear my stalker arrive...
我却听到了
I did.
幸运的是 我找到了一石二鸟的办法
Thankfully, I found a way to kill two birds with one stone.
等一下
Wait.
你是谁
Who are you?
泰勒
Tyler?
泰勒·唐
Tyler Down?
我的天 你说是街上某个变♥态♥的
Oh, my God, you said it was some creepy guy from down the street!
我以为是
I thought it was.
我应该...
I should...
-等一下 -我该走了
- Wait. - I should go.
什么 不 考特妮
What? No. Courtney.
考特妮 等等
Courtney, wait.
回来
Come back.
等等
Wait.
求你了 我就是想谈谈
Please, I just want to talk.
不 我很抱歉 我妈在等我
No, I'm sorry, my mom's waiting for me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
还记得我说
Remember when I said
你不会相信泰勒发现了什么秘密吗
you wouldn't believe the skeletons Tyler found?
原来那不是我的秘密
Turns out they weren't mine.
而是考特妮的
They were Courtney's.
-一切都好吗 -一切都好极了
- Everything okay? - Everything's great.
抱歉我昨晚走了 我就是感觉不舒服
I'm sorry I left last night. I just wasn't feeling well.
好吧
Okay.
我们是不是至少该谈谈这事
Should we at least talk about it?
没什么好谈的
There's nothing to talk about.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我会去找泰勒要回那些照片
Listen, I'm going to get those pictures from Tyler, so...
所以你不要担心
don't worry about that.
好啊 很好
Yeah, okay. Good.
很好 应该的
Good. You should.
全部都在这了吗
Is this all of them?
是的
Yeah.
汉娜 等等
Hannah, wait.
你想不想哪天一起出去
Would you ever want to hang out?
你
You...
想约我出去吗
want to hang out with me?
我想每个人都有秘密
I guess we all have secrets.
没有人愿意让秘密见光
And nobody likes it when their secret gets out.
你做了什么
What did you do?
怎么了
Whoa, what's wrong?
我早上和泰勒说过了
No, I talked to Tyler this morning.
-他说全都删了 -他骗你的
- He told me he got rid of all of them. - Well, he lied.
他群发给了半个学校的人
Group-texted half the school.
别紧张 看不出来是我们俩的
Okay, look, calm down. No one can tell that's us.
你觉得他们不会想办法查出吗
You don't think they'll figure it out?
我现在根本不该被看见和你说话
I shouldn't even be seen talking to you right now.
-就因为一张无名的照片 -得了吧 汉娜
- Because of a stupid anonymous picture? - Come on, Hannah.
你应该最清楚
You of all people should know
照片能对人带来怎样的影响
what a picture can do to a person's life.
我应该最清楚
Me of all people?
我说了...
I told you--
离我远一点 好吗
Just stay away from me, okay?
考特妮
Courtney.
好笑的是
Funny thing is,
从来没有人发现那是我们
no one ever found out it was us.
一整个学期 每个人都看了那张照片
That whole fall, everyone looked at that picture.
我想某些男生看了不只一次
I'd imagine some boys more than once.
但从来没有人知道那是谁
But no one ever knew who it was.
现在知道了吧
Well, now you know.
我只是想...
So, just, a...
稍微提醒一下别关门
gentle reminder about closed doors.
抱歉 旧习难改 我努力改进
Sorry. Old habits. I'll work on it.
你妈准备好晚餐了
Your mother has dinner ready.
还准备了惊喜
And a special surprise.
好 马上下楼
Yeah. Be right down.
如我所说 我们都是一群跟踪狂
Like I said, we're a society of stalkers.
我们都有罪
We're all guilty.
我们都会偷♥窥♥
We all look.
我们都有着令自己羞愧的思想
We all think things we're ashamed of.
唯一的区别是 泰勒
The only difference is, Tyler...
你被发现了
...you got caught.
老兄 你来不来
爸妈 我晚餐后要出门可以吗
Guys, I have to go out after dinner, okay?
不会太久
Won't be long.
你要去哪
Where you going?
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
你妈妈邀请我的
Your mom invited me.
你来了
There you are!
我今天在学校遇见托尼的爸爸
I ran into Tony's dad at school today.
我很久没看见托尼了 就邀请他来吃晚餐
I haven't seen Tony in so long, I thought, invite him to dinner.
你有三个哥哥
You have three older brothers?
我只有一个 我们天天吵架
God, I only had one, and we fought constantly.
但说实话 他是个混账
Though, to be fair, he's an asshole.
马特
Matt!
我们其实处得挺好的
Well, we actually get along pretty well.
真的吗
Really?
我好像最近看过你们吵架呢
I feel I saw you guys fighting recently.
倒是真的
Well, that's true.
我们小冲突不断 但是我们终究知道
We're not afraid of confrontation, but at the end of the day,
自己是站在哪一边的
we always know whose side we're on.
你们的历史作业进行得如何
How's that history project going?
录音带那个
With the cassettes.
好问题
That's a good question.
进行的怎么样了 克雷
How are things going, Clay?
我...
I, uh...
我想我已经完成了
I think I'm done, actually.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
-这么快 -嗯
- Already? - Yeah.
我想我准备
I think I'm just gonna...
把作业交给下一位学生了
pass the project on to the next student.
听起来是需要协力完成的
Sounds very collaborative.
我有个同事在研究合作学习的理论
A colleague of mine is studying collaborative learning theory.
这可以强化你的神经键
It actually strengthens your synapses.
是啊
Yeah, it's...
-就像我们口述的历史 -不给糖就捣蛋
- It's like our oral history is... - Trick or treat!
一代代的传下去 类似这样
passed down through the generations. That kind of thing.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表