剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
失血而死
and bled to death.
她死得很孤独
And she died alone.
汉娜
Hannah?
汉娜
Hannah?
为什么水还开着
Why is the water still running?
地上全是水
There's water all over the floor.
汉娜 怎么回事
Hannah, come on.
不
Oh, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 醒来 宝贝 没事
No, no, no. Come on, honey, it's okay.
醒来 宝贝 汉娜
Come on, baby. Hannah?
宝贝
Oh, sweetheart.
醒醒 醒醒 宝贝
Come on. Come on, honey.
没事的 安迪
It's okay. Andy!
来 没事的 你会没事的
Come on, you're okay. You're gonna be fine.
安迪
Andy!
醒醒 宝贝 没事的 你没事
Come on, honey, it's okay, you're fine.
天啊 汉娜 不
Oh, God! Oh, Hannah! No, no!
她没事 她没事
She's okay, she's okay.
她没事
She's okay!
-报♥警♥ 报♥警♥ -天啊
- Call 9-1-1. Call 9-1-1! - Oh, God.
别碰我 快报♥警♥
Don't touch me, just call 9-1-1.
报♥警♥
Call 9-1-1.
叫他们快点
Tell them to hurry!
叫他们快点
Tell them to hurry!
你本可以避免此事
And you could have stopped it.
我也可以
And I could have.
贾斯汀·弗里也可以
Justin Foley could have.
至少还有其他十几个人也可以
And a dozen other people, at least.
但我们没有
But we didn't.
很震撼
It's powerful.
很痛心
And painful.
光想象汉娜最后的日子
Just to imagine what Hannah's last days were.
试着理解她自杀的原因 就能体会到
To try to understand what led her there.
但如果她想结束自己的生命
But if she wanted to end her life...
我们阻止不了她
we weren't going to stop her.
我因为害怕爱一个女孩而导致她付出生命
I cost a girl her life because I was afraid to love her.
你的爱无法让人复活
You can't love someone back to life.
至少可以努力
You can try.
克雷
Clay...
我们不知道她有什么想法 有什么烦恼
we don't know what was in her mind or in her heart.
我们无法得知她那么做的原因
There's no way to know why she did what she did.
其实有办法
Actually, there is a way.
汉娜死前
Before she died...
录下了她自杀的十三个原因
Hannah recorded 13 reasons why she killed herself.
你就是第十三个
And you're number 13.
带子上排在你前面的人
And everyone who comes before you on these tapes
都知道你做了什么 没做什么
knows what you did and didn't do.
他们总会知道的
And they always will.
他们也会知道自己的行为
And they'll know what they did.
你是最后一个拿到带子的人
You're the last person to get the tapes.
汉娜没说你拿到带子后该怎么做
Hannah didn't leave any instructions on what happens after you...
所以由你处置
so you get to decide.
我还加了第十四号♥录音
And I added tape number 14...
但愿能帮你做出那个决定
which I hope will help you make that decision.
你怎么拿到这些带子的
How do you have these tapes?
我是第十一个
I'm number 11.
一定要有所改善
It has to get better.
我们之间相处的方式
The way we treat each other and...
互相照顾的方式
look out for each other.
无论如何都要有所改善
It has to get better somehow.
Sometimes when I think of her name
When it's only a game
And I need you
Listen to the words that you say
It's getting harder to stay
When I see you
All I needed was the love you gave
All I needed for another day
And all I ever knew only you
斯凯
Skye.
斯凯
Hey, Skye.
怎么
What?
最近怎么样
Hey, uh... How's it going?
还行
Fine.
怎么了
Why?
听着 我
Listen, I was, um...
我在想你愿不愿意
I was wondering if you wanted to, like...
改天一起出去玩
hang out sometime?
好吧
Okay.
什么时候
When?
不如就现在吧
How about now?
不如我们走出大门一起出去玩一会
How about we walk right out those doors and hang out for a while?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好
No.
可以吗
Is that all right?
好
Yeah.
可以
That's fine.
泰勒 亲爱的 该出发了
Tyler, honey, it's time to go.
泰勒
Tyler?
你在里面吗
Are you in there?
稍等一下
Just a second.
泰勒 亲爱的 该出发了
Tyler, honey, it's time to go.
泰勒
Tyler.
泰勒
Tyler.
妈妈 注意隐私
Mom. Privacy.
我在叫你呢 我们要迟到了
I was calling for you. We're gonna be late.
抱歉 我只是拿件外套
Sorry. I was just grabbing a sweater.
你♥爸♥正从公♥司♥过来
Your dad is on his way from work.
你确定不需要西布林先生和我们在那碰面吗
Are you sure you don't want Mr. Sebring to meet us there?
妈妈 我没做错什么 我不需要律师
Mom I didn't do anything wrong. I don't need a lawyer.
我只是担心
I just worry.
那些孩子欺负你
Those kids are already picking on you.
如果你想谈谈他们
If you have to talk about them...
不用担心 妈妈 我能照顾好自己
Don't worry, Mom. I can take care of myself.
我们该走了
We should go.
他们说下午的取证会在两点整
They said this afternoon's session starts at two sharp.
安迪 这是什么
Andy, what's this?
没什么
It's nothing.
是沃普莱克斯的入职申请
It's an application for Walplex.
他们的药房♥一直开到十一点 我能上夜班
Their pharmacy's open till eleven. I can do night shifts.
不行 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
这个案子可能需要很久 小奥
This case could go on for a long time, Liv.
贝克夫人
Mrs. Baker.
托尼 怎么
Tony, what...
你为什么 怎么了
What are you... what is it?
我
I, uh...
我必须向你们道歉 我没有说出全部事实
I have to apologize for not telling you everything.
汉娜让我为她保密
Hannah asked me to keep secrets for her.
我想尊重她的信任
I wanted to honor that.
但我现在认为我应该跟你们分享这个
But I've come to believe I need to share something with you.
里面有十四个音频文件
There are 14 audio files on there.
你们应该按顺序听
You should listen to them in order.
我有原始的录音带
I have the original tapes,
因为你们会明白的原因
and for reasons you'll come to understand,
我把带子藏在非常安全的地方了
I have them hidden somewhere very safe.
但如果你们需要 我也可以拿给你们
But if you need those, I will bring them to you too.
里面是什么 什么文件
What's on here? What kind of files?
我
I...
我真的认为你们还是直接听吧
I really think you should just listen.
发生在汉娜身上的事
What happened to Hannah...
我希望永远都不会发生在其他任何孩子身上
I wish that would never happen to any other kid, ever.
如果把这个给你们能对此有所帮助 那
And if giving you this helps that, then...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以为自己做的事情是对的
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表