剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
世界上的这么一大块就这样...
There's this big part of the world that's just...
消失了 而其他的人的生活都还在继续
just gone, and everyone else just keeps moving forward.
亲爱的 我很难过
Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry.
最糟糕的是
The worst part is, there's...
我什么也做不了
there's nothing I can do.
我救不了她 我没办法...
I can't save her, I can't...
我没办法让她活过来 我...
I can't bring her back. I'm...
我一点用也没有
I'm completely fucking useless.
不 你不是没用的
No, you're not useless.
你不懂 你不懂
You don't know, you don't know.
我知道你是个好孩子
I know that you're a good person...
有一颗博爱的心
with a big heart.
我知道汉娜有你这样的朋友非常幸运
I know Hannah was very lucky to have you as a friend.
她并不幸运
She wasn't, though.
她不幸运
She wasn't.
克雷 你问我的骚扰的问题
Clay, your question about the assault...
和汉娜有关吗
that have to do with Hannah?
没关系
No.
不完全是
Not really.
就算一起案件不能起诉
Even if a crime can't be prosecuted,
也不该是个秘密
it shouldn't stay a secret.
停下
Stop!
妈妈 对不起 但我该走了
Mom, I'm sorry, but I've got to go.
什么 克雷 不要
What? Clay, no.
抱歉 但我真的要走了
I'm sorry, okay? I've got to go.
-我过会儿就回家 我保证 -克雷
- I will be home later, I promise. - Clay!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你要喝水吗
You need some water?
不 我只是
No, I just...
我只想闭会儿眼睛
I just need to close my eyes for a second.
你不想再亲热亲热了吗
You don't want to mess around a little bit?
不了
No.
你在这啊 我们在外面玩啤酒桌球
There you are. We're doing beer pong out back.
来玩吧 伙计
Come on, dude.
-不了 -什么
- I'm fine. - What?
不用了
I'm good.
你里面藏了人吗
You got someone in here?
我在这里守着杰西卡
I'm sticking around for Jessica.
怎么了 她现在在里面吗
What happened? She's in there now?
我不知道 只是...
I don't know. Just...
我得做些什么
I had to do something.
我得阻止他
I had to make him stop.
滚出去
The fuck out of here, man!
但我的脚动不了
But I couldn't get my feet to move.
里面很黑
It was dark in there.
音乐声很响 但我还是看见了他的脸
And the music was loud, but I saw his face.
我也无比清晰地认出了他的声音
And I recognized his voice as clear as day.
你们都会认出来的
And so would all of you.
但这盘带子并不是讲他的
But this tape isn't about him.
是关于你和我 贾斯汀
It's about you and me, Justin.
你把他当做朋友
You called him a friend.
但你的女朋友需要你
But your girlfriend needed you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那个女孩在那晚有两次机会
That girl had two chances that night.
但我们都让她失望了
But we both let her down.
我要如何带着这样的记忆活下去
How do I live with that?
你呢 贾斯汀
How do you, Justin?
她要怎么带着那件事活下去
How does she live with what happened?
以利亚 你知道规矩的 要等爸爸
Elijah, you know the rules. Gotta wait for Daddy.
那可不是我要担心的 中士
That's not my concern, Sergeant.
我明天一去就要在桌上看到它
I want it on my dest first thing tomorrow.
你最好别让你♥爸♥爸看到你在饭桌上玩那个
I wouldn't let your father see you doing that at the table.
闻着好香
Something smells good.
真不知道你是怎么做的 诺艾尔
I don't know how you do it, Noelle.
我把一堆东西放进炖锅
Well, I put a bunch of stuff in a crock-pot
然后把它们丢到一边
and I forget about it.
这就是我的秘诀
That's my secret.
杰西卡 今天的训练怎么样
Jessica. How was practice today?
很好 洛夫廷教练说我是队里最棒的之一
Great. Coach Loftin says I'm one of the best on the team.
她给我加了表演的特殊动作
She's giving me extra stunts to perform.
她在测试你
She's testing you.
记住我教你的
Remember what I told you.
赢一次是不够的
It's not enough to earn it once.
要每天都有上佳表现
You gotta keep earning it day by day.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
以利亚
Elijah.
你拿到拼写测试的成绩了吗
Did you get that grade on your spelling test?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我们来做祷告吧
Let's say grace.
你过会儿过来吧
想和你聊聊
你在哪
我爸妈等会儿出去 过来吗
他不能被起诉
He can't be prosecuted, okay?
-你在这做什么 -我知道是布莱斯
- What are you doing here? - I know it was Bryce. All right?
-天啊 -她说他是你是朋友
- Jesus. - She said he was your friend.
好吧 进来
All right, get in here.
你应该告诉她 贾斯汀
You have to tell her, Justin.
-你什么时候才能不管闲事 -我明白了
- When the fuck will you give up? - I get it.
为了保护你的朋友 你骗了杰西卡
Trying to protect your friend, you lied to Jessica
-还告诉她一切都是汉娜编的 -是吗
- and told her Hannah made the whole thing up. - I did?
就看我的话和汉娜的话哪个更可信了
I guess it's my word against Hannah's.
没错
Exactly.
唯一的目击者死了 布莱斯可以逍遥法外
The one witness is dead, Bryce will get away with it
你也不用再保护他 这是法律事实
and you can stop protecting him. It's legal fact.
这事你和谁说过吗 告诉我你做了什么
Did you talk to somebody? Tell me what the fuck you did.
你在听吗 我刚说过 我不能找警♥察♥
Are you listening? I just told you, I can't go to the cops.
你想从我这得到什么
What do you want from me?
我要你告诉杰西卡
I want you to tell Jessica the truth
那晚到底发生了什么
about what happened to her that night.
她知道发生了什么
She knows what happened.
-去问她 -我问过
- Go and ask her. - I did.
她重复了那些你告诉她的狗屁谎话
She repeated whatever bullshit lies you fed her.
但她知道肯定有什么事 你看看她
But she knows something's up. Just look at her.
她已经一团糟
She's messed up.
她今天在学校喝多了
She was drunk at school today.
她好得很
She's fine.
她一片混乱
She's fucked up.
你也是
And so are you.
杰西卡应该知道真♥相♥
Jessica deserves to know the truth,
除非是你说的 她不会相信
and she's never gonna believe it unless it comes from you.
你在这啊
There you are!
我们在外面玩啤酒桌球
We're playing beer pong out back.
-伙计 -你去玩吗
- Hey, dude. - You want to go?
不了 伙计
No, dude, I'm all right.
我在这里看着杰西卡
I'm sticking around for Jessica.
-她喝得烂醉 -是吗
- She's so wasted! - Oh, yeah?
你肯定和她好好玩了一会 对吧
I'll bet you had some fun with her, didn't you?
让我看看
Let me see.
伙计
Dude.
她是我女朋友
She's my girlfriend.
拜托 她就是个你夏天钓到的姑娘
Come on, she's, what, she's your summer hook-up.
我的就是你的 对吧
What's mine is yours, right?
事情并不像汉娜说的那样
Didn't happen the way Hannah said.
我听你们说过这句话
I've heard that before.
-告诉杰西卡真♥相♥ -我已经告诉她真♥相♥了
- Tell Jessica the truth. - I already told her the truth.
都是谎话 你知道的
It's bullshit, and you know it.
我们做了
We hooked up.
那就是发生了的事
That's what happened.
她想要 我们就做了
She wanted it, and we hooked up.
没有其他人
There was no other guy.
没有其他的故事 你听见没
There is no other story, you hear me?
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表