剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Same difference.
我去
Fuck!
我去
Fuck!
天呐
Jesus.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
-不关你的事 -就是我的事
- None of your business. - It is my business.
我还得在这儿做生意
I got commerce to do here,
可不能让警♥察♥局
which does not work with the sheriff's department
来敲我的门 明白吗
banging on my door, understand?
不 我不懂
Yeah, no, I don't understand you,
因为那不是"你的门"
because that's not your fucking door!
你对谁都没屁用 知道吗
You are no fucking good for anybody, you hear me?
你一副高高在上的样子
You act like you're above it all...
但你看来比任何人陷得都深
but you're in deeper than anybody, it seems like.
帮不了你妈妈 你女友 任何人
No good for your mother, not for that girl of yours, not anybody.
-塞斯 -退后
- Seth. - Back.
拿上你的东西
So, take your shit
去跟你那个有钱的朋友住 否则要你好看
and go live with that rich buddy of yours, or else.
塞斯 求你 隔壁的女人要报♥警♥了
Seth, please, the woman next door will call the cops.
别回来了
We're done.
妈妈
Mom.
我以为我可以忘记发生的一切
I thought maybe I could forget about what had happened.
但因为你 布莱斯
But thanks to you, Bryce...
我终于成了人们口中的那种人
...I'd finally lived up to my reputation.
我知道这我将永远无法忘怀
And I knew there was no way I could ever live that down.
但我想或许我至少可以澄清事实
But I thought at least maybe I could set the record straight.
所以我开始列一个单子
So I started making a list...
想拼凑一下
trying to piece together
我的人生究竟怎么会变得这么离谱
just exactly how my life had gone so wrong.
还有牵扯到的人
And the names that came out.
生活无常
Life is unpredictable...
控制只是个幻象
and control is just an illusion.
有时候那不可预测性令你无法招架
And sometimes all that unpredictability is overwhelming.
爸爸 有件事我需要你知道
Dad, there's something you should know.
是关于汉娜的
It's about Hannah.
是关于我和汉娜的
It's about me and Hannah.
好 说吧
Okay. Tell me.
这让我们觉得渺小 无力
And it makes us feel small and powerless.
是谁
Who was it?
没谁
No one.
房♥间挺整齐 孩子
Room's looking good, kid.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
嗯
Yeah.
我跟我一个律师朋友聊了
So, I was talking to a lawyer friend of mine
关于这什么取证 他似乎认为
about these depositions, and he seems to think...
周一就会了解了 但他似乎认为
we'll know more on Monday... but he seems to think that, uh,
我们或许可以让你不用去
we may be able to get you out of having to go.
倒不是我不同情她的父母 孩子
And it's not that I don't have sympathy for these parents, kiddo,
但你跟这事又没关系
but you didn't have anything to do with this,
你不该经受这种事
and shouldn't have to be put through it.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
你是个好孩子 亚力克斯
You're a good kid, Alex.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
-谢谢 爸爸 -嗯
- Thanks, Dad. - Yeah.
干得好
Good work.
马特
Matt!
马特 醒醒 马特
Matt, wake up! Matt!
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What is it?
克雷不在 他一直没回来
Clay's not here. He never came home.
M1 3组 重复 我们已在路上
Mercy One, Unit Three, to repeat: We're en route.
17岁孩子头部中枪伤
We've got a 17-year-old with a gunshot wound to the head.
心率120 呼吸40 血压90/60在降低
Heart rate 120, respiration's 40, BP 90 over 60 and falling.
当我回顾一切
And once I took a look back...
终于明白了一切是怎么发生的
and I finally understood how everything happened...
我决定 再也不能有人伤害我了
I decided that no one would ever hurt me again.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表