剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Any time.
好 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
我要跟你玩心理游戏
I'm going to play mind games with you,
就像你对我那样
just like you played with me.
不 我没有
No. No, I- I didn't.
我没有
No, I didn't.
事情发生在情人节之后
It happened after Valentine's Day...
当你切身感觉缺乏人类接触
when you really feel that lack of human contact.
尤其是当你接触错了人
Especially when you make contact with the wrong human.
放开我 别碰我
Get off me! Don't touch me!
放开我
Get off!
搞什么
What the fuck!
离我远点
Get away from me.
那是全新层次的孤独感了
That's a whole new level of lonely.
但尽管如此
But through it all...
你还是想相信这世上有好人
you still want to believe there are good guys in the world.
你那晚很好
You were kind that night.
你就坐在那里 任我无视你
You just sat there, letting me ignore you...
直到那情景简直好笑
until it was almost comical.
马库斯的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Marcus.
他就是
He just...
他有时候很浑
He can just be such a dick.
知道吗
You know?
想看点酷的东西吗
Want to see a cool trick?
布莱斯·沃克教我的
Bryce Walker taught me.
瞧 重点是
See, the thing is...
你要把位置摆得
you gotta get the positioning just...
刚刚好
Right.
真是的 布莱斯脸上绝对有磁
I swear, Bryce has a magnet face.
他一次能挂五个呢
He can keep, like, five on at once.
不可思议
It's... crazy.
好吧
Okay.
两位想点些食物吗
You two want to order some food?
汉娜
Hannah?
你想吃点什么吗
Do you want anything?
毕竟
I mean, after all, it's...
现在还是一美元情人节
it's still Dollar Valentine.
还是买♥♥单吧
I think we're just gonna take the check.
开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
几杯奶昔算什么
What's a couple of milkshakes?
看了你周六的那场比赛 我请
After the way you played on Saturday, it's on me.
谢谢 太感谢了
Thanks, man, that's that's really nice.
听着
Listen.
你别太动气了
Take it easy.
好吗
Okay?
你明天感觉会好点的
You'll feel better tomorrow.
你是那么好
You were so sweet.
就像凯特曾经说的那样
Just like Kat said, once upon a time.
那么好
So sweet.
这是你的带子 扎克
Well, welcome to your tape, Zach.
大扎
Big "Z"!
哥们 看他啊
Dude! There he is!
如果你不是扎克 放松吧
For those who aren't Zach, you can relax.
至少现在可以放松
For now, at least.
至于你 扎克
As for you, Zach...
不知你是否有过孤独感
I wonder if you ever felt what it's like to be lonely.
就像我那天那样
Like I did that day.
你会知道那种感觉吗
Is it even possible to know
你是最受欢迎的运动员之一
when you're one of the most popular jocks
而不是那种一个人坐在餐厅里
and not one of those kids who sits alone in the cafeteria,
躲在书后面的孩子
hiding behind a book?
你留意过我们吗
Have you ever noticed us?
我没力气
I can't get my strength!
拿一把 各位
Take a handful, boys.
到处传给大家
Start passing these babies out.
我去
Fuck me!
你老爸替你做了多少个
How many of these did Daddy make you?
足以赢得选举了
Enough to win the election.
我就回来 各位
I'll be right back, guys.
你读什么呢
What you reading?
书
A book.
-听着 昨晚的事 -没事的
- Listen, about last night... - It's okay.
我已经翻篇了
I'm over it.
好吧
Okay, this...
我不是想说马库斯
this isn't about Marcus.
我一直没机会说什么
I never got the chance to say something.
其实
The thing is...
你是我想要的情人节情人
you were the Valentine I was hoping for.
什么
What?
我希望我能匹配到你的名字
I was hoping that I'd get your name on my...
就是那个情人节名单
you know, the valentine list thing.
因为我好上手
Because I'm easy.
不是的
No.
真的不是
Seriously, no.
听着
Look...
那一晚
The whole night...
马库斯还有其他的事
with Marcus and everything...
我不敢相信你上了他的名单而没上我的
I couldn't believe you were on his list and not mine.
扎克
Zach...
我不知道你是不是在玩什么真心话大冒险
I don't know if you're doing this on a dare or whatever.
不是大冒险
It's not a dare.
不是
It's not.
我就是
I just...
我知道你以为男生喜欢你
I know you think every guy likes you
是因为你屁♥股♥翘
because you've got this great ass.
但我喜欢你的理由远不止如此
But I like you for so much more than that.
天呐 你好傻
My God, you're such an idiot.
什么
What?
我说什么了
What'd I say?
你都不知道
The fact that you don't even know.
我是在恭维你
I meant it as a compliment.
扎克 走开吧
Zach, walk away.
得了 我知道你为什么气马库斯
Come on, I know why you're pissed at Marcus...
-扎克 走开 -给我个机会
- Zach, go. - If you just gave me a chance...
别碰我
Leave me alone!
嗯
Yeah.
好吧 对不起
Okay. Sorry.
你遭遇的事
This shit that happens to you...
我觉得有些是你自找的
I think some of it you bring on yourself.
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
多谢你的看法 天才
Thanks for the insight, genius.
我...
I was...
我是想示好
I was trying to be nice.
那你失败了
Well, you failed.
去你的
Well, fuck you.
哥们 真是的
Dude, seriously.
何必还去试她啊
What's the point of even attempting with that girl?
是啊 试过了 忘记了
Yeah, been there, forgot that.
你不是需要每一票吗 马库斯
Don't you need every vote, Marcus?
我不需要她的
I don't need that one!
各位 别烦扎克了
Guys, leave Zach alone.
他就是急着想破处
He's just desperate to lose it
免得他爸爸还得替他招♥妓♥
before his dad has to buy him a hooker.
回来 小子
You get back here, young man!
小扎
Zachy!
可怜的扎克
Poor Zach!
小扎
Zachy!
你说了蠢话 扎克
You said something stupid, Zach...
我吼了你
and I yelled at you.
有什么大不了
Big deal.
你该忘了这事的
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表