剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Hannah, don't just stand there, get in!
我没带泳衣
I didn't bring a bathing suit.
那又如何 穿内衣 大家都是
So? Wear your underwear. Everybody else is.
就像比基尼一样
Just like a bikini.
天呐 别那么怂 快进来
My God, don't be such a pussy. Get in!
别 好吧 别闹
No, okay, okay. Stop.
-好啦 -太好了
- Okay. - Yes?
我没法解释
And I can't explain it...
但坐在那星空下
but sitting there under the stars...
我几天来 第一次感到了平静
I felt at peace for the first time in days.
天呐 他们打算在这里做吗
My God, are they gonna do it right in here?
不 那房♥子里有八间房♥呢
Nah, there's, like, eight rooms in that house.
该死 抱歉
Shit. Sorry!
对不起 汉娜
I'm so sorry, Hannah!
没事
No worries.
等等 你们要走了
Wait, are you guys leaving?
没事 他们不会走远
Don't worry, they're not going far.
是啊 看上去像个开派对的好地方
Yeah, looks like a great house for a party.
我去拿钱
Let me get my cash.
多少钱
How much is it?
大部分人八号♥球要付60 我付40
Most people pay 60 bucks for an eighth. I pay 40.
算了 伙计
You know what, buddy, fuck it.
下次我开派对时你带点来
Just bring some to my next party.
就当扯平了
We'll call it even.
好啊
Yeah. Sure.
汉娜·贝克跟我讲了你一个派对的事
Hannah Baker told me about one of your parties.
汉娜·贝克
Hannah Baker.
她的事太可惜了
Sucks what happened to her.
是啊
Yeah.
她是个那么漂亮的女孩
She was such a beautiful girl.
扎克 厕所怎么走来着
Zach, remind me which way to the bathroom.
来 我带你去吧
Here, why don't I show you myself?
-里面像迷宫一样 -嗯
- It's like a maze in there. - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
真不敢相信汉娜·贝克总算来参加我的派对了
I can't believe Hannah Baker finally came to one of my parties.
看来快结束了
Well, it looks like it's almost over.
不 才没有 这才是夜晚最棒的时候
No, not at all. This is the best time of night.
酒鬼都昏睡过去了 装逼的都走了
The drunks are all passed out, posers are gone.
剩的都是酷孩子
Only the cool people are left.
我是"酷孩子"吗
And I qualify as "cool people"?
当然了
Hell, yeah, you do.
高三最酷的小妞
Coolest chick in the junior class.
也是最性感的
And the hottest.
我该走了
Well, uh, I'd better get going.
我父母这会儿大概都担心死了
My parents are probably super worried by now.
你才到
You just got here.
对不起 我得走了
Sorry, I gotta go.
别走
Don't go.
-我们就是玩玩 -布莱斯
- We're just having fun. - Bryce!
你和汉娜 你们那晚做♥爱♥了
You and Hannah... you had sex with her that night.
是吗
Did I?
可能吧
Yeah, I might have.
她希望你那么做吗
Did she want you to?
应该是的
I assume so.
汉娜和我
Hannah and I...
她是个很特别的女孩
Well, she was a very special girl.
我们时不时会玩玩
We had a thing, off and on.
你强♥奸♥了她
You raped her.
什么
What?
你♥他♥妈♥强♥奸♥了她
You fucking raped her.
哥们
Dude.
克雷 别说你不懂的事
Clay, don't talk about what you don't know about.
你为什么那么做
Why did you do it?
谢谢你来 给我滚吧
Thank you for coming. Get out of my house.
你不承认我不走
I'm not going until you admit it.
-说真的 詹森 -说你做了什么
- Seriously, Jensen. - Say what you did.
-说 -这管你什么事
- Say it. - What business is it of yours?
-她是我的朋友 -她死了
- She was my friend. - She's dead.
-所以有什么关系呢 说吧 -你冷静点
- So what does it matter? Say it. - You need to calm the fuck down.
不 我需要的 是你承认你做了什么
No, I need what I need, which is for you to admit what you did.
就在这里 就在外面
Here. Right out there.
她割腕死在家里一周之前
A week before she fucking slit her wrists and died at home,
你强♥奸♥了她
you raped her.
她来参加我的派对
She came to my party.
我的 她跟我一起坐进了热浴盆里 没穿衣服
Mine. She got in the hot tub with me, without a suit on.
是吧 还跟我眉来眼去
Right? And she fucking, she made eyes.
我知道你不愿听
I know that's hard for you to hear,
你暗恋的女人没那么纯洁干净
that your little crush wasn't pure and clean.
但她自己想要的
But she fucking wanted it.
你为什么要那么做
Now, why'd you have to do that?
好了 起来 你没事的
All right, come on. You're okay, you're okay.
过来
Come here.
不不
No, no, no, no.
不
No.
她想要我的
She wanted me.
我
Me.
她简直在求着我上她了
She was practically begging me to fuck her.
如果那是强♥奸♥
If that's rape,
那这学校的每个女孩都想被强♥奸♥
then every girl at this school wants to be raped.
依我看 有两种死亡
The way I see it, there are two different kinds of death.
如果你很幸运 你能活得很长
If you're lucky, you live a long life...
有一天 你的身体不再运作 就结束了
and one day your body stops working and it's over.
求你 布莱斯
Please, Bryce.
放松 放松
Just relax, just relax.
我们慢慢来
We'll go nice and easy.
但如果你不幸运 你会一点点死去
But if you're not lucky, you die a little bit...
真棒
Yeah, that's good.
一点点又一点点
...over and over...
直到你明白已经太迟
...until you realize it's too late.
我知道你们有些在听的人会想
I know some of you listening might think
我本可做的更多
there was more I could have done,
或是该做更多
or should have done.
但我已经失去了控制
But I'd lost control.
在那一刻 感觉好像
And in that moment, it felt like...
感觉好像我已经死了
it felt like I was already dead.
佩服
Respect.
天呐 詹森
Jesus, Jensen.
佩服
Respect.
是她想要的
So she wanted it.
她跟你一起进了热浴盆
She got in the hot tub with you.
那就代表她想要
And that means she wanted it.
对
Yeah.
没错
She did.
但她没对你那么说
But she didn't tell you so.
她没必要说
She didn't have to.
女生会玩游戏
Girls play games.
她没说她想要你操她
She didn't say she wanted you to fuck her.
她没说不行
She never said no.
那就不是强♥奸♥吗
And that's not rape?
你为什么那么在意
Why do you care so much about this?
我只想听你说
I just need to hear you say it.
天呐 克雷
Jesus, Clay.
我是说
I mean...
你是个处♥男♥吗
are you a virgin?
这有什么关系
What does that matter?
我就当这是回答了
I'll take that as my answer.
去找人上几次床 至少试试
Go get yourself laid a few times, or try.
然后再来找我 我们像大人那样谈
And then come back to me, we'll talk like grownups.
你有没有强♥奸♥汉娜·贝克
Did you rape Hannah Baker?
你想称之为强♥奸♥ 随你
You wanna call it rape, call it rape.
有什么区别
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表