剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
我就让保镖该干啥干啥了 我继续喝啤酒去了
I let the bouncer do his work, I go back inside to my beer.
好样的
Good job.
亚力克斯前几天跟人打架了
You know, Alex got into something the other day.
我看到了
Yeah, I saw that.
没什么的 就是犯蠢
It was nothing. It was stupid.
看上去不像没事
Didn't look like nothing.
我一家都是打架王啊
I've got a family of brawlers, that's what I got here.
得努力让你俩别犯法
Trying to keep you two on the right side of the law.
我去
I'll get that.
你妈妈看到你会高兴的
Your mom's gonna be glad to see you.
听着 很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry to...
我能
Can I...
我今晚可以住这儿吗
Is it all right if I crash here tonight?
不是吧
Seriously?
是啊 但杰西卡 扎克
Yeah, I know, but Jessica, Zach...
都不回我短♥信♥ 不接我电♥话♥ 什么的
they won't answer my texts, my calls, anything.
为什么不去布莱斯家
Why don't you stay at Bryce's?
我觉得你知道为什么
I think you know why.
我可以去车♥库♥睡
Look, I can sleep in the garage.
不 那多怪
No, man, that's weird.
你又不是流浪汉
You're not a hobo.
你父母不需要知道 我可以爬窗上去
Your parents don't have to know. I can climb to your window.
亚力克斯 是谁
Alex, who is it?
爸爸 是贾斯汀
Dad, it's um... Justin.
他可以在这里过夜吗
Is it okay if he spends the night?
我们有作业要一起做
We have some homework we have to do.
-好啊 你好吗 贾斯汀 -很好 先生
- Sure. How you doing, Justin? - Good, sir.
那好 球队今年如何
Good. How's the team this year?
很好 我们今年挺有希望
Good. I think we have a shot this year.
太好了 吃晚饭了吗
Excellent. You eat dinner?
还没呢
No, not yet.
进来吧 我们还有剩菜
Come on in. We got leftovers,
有牛排 还有配料
we got steak, we got all the fixings.
你见过彼得吗
Have you met Peter before?
帕姆
Pam.
工作到这么晚
Working late.
你不也是
You too.
我收到了盖瑞关于贝克诉讼的邮件
I got Gary's e-mail about the Baker lawsuit.
我们可能要接受取证
We might be deposed?
是啊 律师认为很有可能
Yeah, the lawyers think it's likely.
有可能
Likely?
怎么 你有什么担心吗
Why? Are you concerned about something in particular?
听着 或许没什么 但是
Listen, it might be nothing, but...
去年 去年末
last year, at the end of the year,
我们有张匿名纸条
we had an anonymous note
给我的 给全班的
for me, for the class.
上面并未具体提到自杀
It didn't mention suicide specifically,
但写的人很沮丧
but it was someone who was despondent.
现在我想会不会是汉娜写的
Now I'm wondering if it was written by Hannah.
你有理由认为是吗
Do you have reason to believe it was?
克雷·詹森说是她写的
Clay Jensen said it was.
克雷·詹森 他什么时候说的
Clay Jensen? When did he say this?
就几天前
Just a few days ago.
他并没说他为什么那么想 但是
He didn't say why he thought that way, but...
你问他了吗
Did you ask him?
我想问的 但他被停学了三天
I intended to, but he's out for three days of course.
是啊
Yeah.
等他回来 我们该问问看
We should see what we can find out when he gets back,
或是你注意其他孩子有没有说什么
or if you hear anything else from the other kids.
为了诉讼吗
For the lawsuit?
为了诉讼 为了孩子们
For the lawsuit, for the kids...
除非有人问
and, unless someone asks...
你最好别说出去
it might be best not to be sharing this.
嗯 你是对的
Sure, you're right.
嗯
Yeah.
如果你再听说什么告诉我
Let me know if you hear anything else.
当然
Of course.
我妻子 我又晚归了
My wife. I'm late again.
天呐 你这样会噎着的
Man, you could choke, so...
别噎着了
So, like, don't choke.
这牛排太好吃了
This steak is the shit.
-你♥爸♥会做饭 -我妈会做饭 我爸会烤肉
- Your dad cooks? - My mom cooks. My dad, he grills.
-太好吃了 -是啊
- It's so fucking good! - Yeah.
你妈妈呢
Where is your mom?
她在医院
She's at the hospital.
她值四天班 休四天
She does four days on, four off.
他们有12小时的班
They're 12-hour shifts.
杰西 你怎么才回
Jess, what took you so long?
不是吧 贾斯汀 你现在又担心我做什么了
Seriously, Justin, now you're all concerned about what I'm doing?
今天的事很抱歉
I'm sorry about today.
那是小贾吗
Is that Justy?
你跟布莱斯在一起
Are you with Bryce?
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我们在他家玩
We're hanging out at his place.
叫他过来
Tell him to get over here!
还有谁在吗 还有别人跟你在一起吗
Who else is there? Is anyone else there with you?
你是谁啊 我爸吗
Who are you, my dad?
来亚力克斯家见我
Come meet me at Alex's.
我得挂了 贾斯汀
I gotta go, Justin.
杰西 别挂
Jess, do not hang up.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们得去布莱斯家 你能开车吗
We need to go to Bryce's. Can you drive?
-我想吐 -好吧
- I need to throw up. - Okay.
-我没什么可吐的 -你需要食物
- I don't have anything to throw up. - You need some food.
-好让我吐吗 -好让你镇静下来
- So I can throw it up? - So you can settle the fuck down.
我妈妈以前常说
My mother used to say:
[西语]
"Primero comemos, entonces lo demás."
意思是 "先吃饭 其他的再说"
That means, "First we eat, then we do everything else."
她一定很看重早餐
I'll bet she's big on breakfast.
意大利熏火腿和马苏里拉奶酪配红辣椒
I've got a prosciutto mozzarella with red peppers.
谢谢
Thank you.
火鸡 配少许蛋黄酱
And a plain turkey with a tiny dab of mayo,
和更少许的芥末酱
and an even tinier dab of mustard.
谢谢
Thank you.
不喝三倍美式咖啡吗
No triple Americano for you?
不了 我就...
No, I'll just...
我就来点水吧
I'll just get some water or something.
天呐 坐下
My God. Sit.
我去拿
I'll get it.
她从不对人这么好的
She doesn't do that for anybody.
我可以继续听了 我们不用再浪费时间了
I'm ready to keep listening now. We don't have to waste more time.
吃吧
Eat your food.
-我吃不下 -别像个孩子 吃你的三明治
- I can't. - Don't act like a child. Eat your sandwich.
"别像个孩子" 那你别说话像我爷爷似的
Don't act like a child, then stop talking like my grandpa.
你得进入合适的心境
You need to be in the right headspace.
我要如何进入合适的心境
How can I be in the right headspace
来搞清楚我是怎么导致了一个姑娘自杀的
to find out why I caused a girl to kill herself?
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚挺不顺
Rough night?
-他就是有些心事要应付 -看出来了
- He's just working through some shit. - I can see that.
他额头上就写着存在主义危机
He's got existential crisis written on his forehead.
才没有
I do not.
你有不想面对的真♥相♥
There's some truth you don't want to face.
你为什么那么说
Why did you say that?
我能看到未来
I see the future.
你知道 我七年级时就给你算过命
You know that. I told you your fortune in 7th grade.
你预测说我会永远只有1米57
You predicted I wouldn't be 5' 2" forever.
你现在多高
How tall are you now?
瞧
See?
-她是女巫 -说对了
- La bruja. - That's right.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表