剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
没什么 咱们继续吧
Never mind, let's just keep going.
谢丽
Hey, Sheri...
咱们去别的地方学习怎么样
what would you think about going somewhere else to work?
好啊 你住在附近是吗
Uh, okay, sure. You live near here, right?
离得不远
Yeah, kind of.
咱们可以去你家学习
We could work at your house.
是可以 或者 我的意思是
Right, yeah. We could. Or, I mean--
或者去罗茜小餐屋
Or... Rosie's?
不 不用了 去我家就行
No, no. My house works.
-好 -好
- Great. - Cool. Um...
你在外面等我
Listen, I'll meet you outside?
克雷
Hey, Clay.
好久不见
Long time, no see.
我是在挖苦你
And I mean that sarcastically.
你还在坚持不懈地听吗
You still on that big crusade?
也许并没有
Maybe not.
也许我回归到我正常的生活
Maybe I'm getting back to my life,
和没有一团糟的人交往
and, you know, people who aren't completely fucked up.
祝你好运
Well, good luck with that.
所以你不必再跟踪我了
So you can stop following me.
我没有跟着你
I'm not following you.
我只是来喝咖啡的而已
I drink coffee.
你不是说这的咖啡太贵了吗
I thought you said the coffee here is overpriced.
他总是这么说
Yeah, he says that all the time.
克雷 这是小布
Clay, Brad.
小布 这是克雷
Brad... Clay.
我没有跟踪你
Uh, I'm not following you.
如果你离开
And if you leave,
我建议你这么做 你就知道我有没有跟踪你了
which I suggest you do, you'll see.
那是怎么回事
What was that all about?
没事
It's nothing.
什么叫没事 他说你跟踪他
What do you mean, nothing? He said you'd been following him.
他只是最近有点不正常
He's just a little out of his head lately.
摄入太多咖♥啡♥因♥了
Too much caffeine.
那就是一直给你发短♥信♥的小孩吗
That's the kid who keeps texting you?
其中之一吧
Uh... one of them, yeah.
总共有多少个人
How many are there?
我告诉过你只是学校的事
I told you it was just school stuff.
不记得了吗
Forget it?
以为你不会被卷进高中的那些破事中
Thought you didn't get caught up in high school bullshit.
我没有
I don't.
那刚刚是怎么回事
Then what was that?
没什么
It's nothing.
肯定有什么
It's not nothing.
我...
I...
我只是觉得你并不想让我参与这件事
I just think it's something you don't want to let me be part of.
在这件事上 我不能让你参与
On this particular issue, I can't.
我有我得保守的秘密
I have a secret that I have to keep.
我觉得不止一个吧
Got more than one, I think.
妈 我还以为你上班去了
Hey, Mom, I thought you'd be at work.
我终于屈服了 把工作带回家做了
I finally caved and brought some work home.
这个案子估计得熬好几个夜了 你好 谢丽
There's going to be late nights on this one. Hi, Sheri.
詹森太太
Hey, Ms. Jensen.
你妈妈怎么样
How's your mom?
她很好
She's good.
看起来像是个大案子
Looks like a big case.
我们去我的房♥间写英语作业
We're going to go up to my room to work on a paper for English.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
克雷 宝贝
Oh, Clay, honey,
把门开着
keep the door open.
天啊 知道了 妈
Oh, my God, yes, Mom, fine.
我觉得你真幸运 你父母还在一起
I think you're lucky your parents are still together.
这很少见
I mean, it's rare.
可能吧
I guess.
我觉得他们在一起是因为
I think they're bonded by their shared love
他们都爱用尽一切办法羞辱我
of humiliating me in every way possible.
这并不能让我父母在一起
Wasn't enough to keep mine together.
我无法想象去承诺永远爱一个人
I don't think I can imagine promising to love someone forever.
但是如果你能那么做的话 那又是怎么结束的呢
But if you can do that, then how can it just be over?
就像那样
Like that, you know?
我想是不再爱了吧
People fall out of love, I guess.
那糟透了
Well, that sucks.
但是...
Yeah, but...
至少意味着他们爱过
at least it means they fell in love in the first place.
小点声 我妈又犯病了
Be quiet. Mom's going through one of her things.
你不接我电♥话♥也不回我短♥信♥
You didn't answer your phone or my texts.
-我知道 因为我妈 -我需要见你
- I know, 'cause my mom. - I needed to see you.
好 小点声
Okay, just be quiet.
-我们得聊聊 -好
- We need to talk. - Okay.
小点声 好吗
Just be quiet, all right?
怎么了
What's going on?
我只是...
I was just...
在训练后我找过你
I looked for you after practice.
我妈需要我
Yeah, my mom needed me.
她和她男朋友分手了 整个人现在一团糟
She broke up with her boyfriend. She's all fucked up.
他们放过了亚力克斯
They let Alex off.
事情变得一团糟了
Things are getting messed up.
一切都还好
Things are fine.
那场架呢
That fight?
很吓人
Some scary shit.
要不怎么叫打架
Yeah, it was a fight.
亚力克斯伤得蛮重的
Yeah, Alex got hurt real bad.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么那么担心亚力克斯
Why the fuck are you so worried about Alex?
我没有
I'm not!
我能在这待会吗
Can I stay here for a while?
不能 你知道我妈这时候会变成什么样
No, you know how my mom gets when she's like this.
我知道
I know.
我会让这一刻超值的
I'll make it worth your while. Hmm?
杰西
Jess.
放松
Relax.
-别这样 杰西 -放松
- Come on, Jess. - Relax.
-杰西 -放松 没事的
- Jess. - Relax, it's fine.
杰西 你♥他♥妈♥是怎么回事 别这样
Jess, what the fuck is going on with you? Come on.
别这样 住手
Come on. Stop!
他妈的怎么了 贾斯汀
What the fuck, Justin?
-我告诉过你了 我妈... -你妈怎么了
- I told you, my mom-- - Your mom what? Huh?
以前也没影响到你
It never stopped you before.
-你真♥他♥妈♥是个混♥蛋♥ -随你怎么说
- You're a real fucking prick. - Yeah, whatever.
在我看来 这个故事悲伤就悲伤在
To me, the thing about the story that's so sad
约翰·格雷迪上了 知道吗
is John Grady, you know?
他拥有他想要的一切
He has everything he wants.
他横穿墨西哥来到了这处农场
He's made it all across Mexico to this ranch,
他训练野马
and he's training wild horses
他拥有他所追寻的一切
and he has everything he's been looking for...
但是他为了这个女孩都放弃了
but he gives it all up for this girl.
在我听来并不悲伤
That doesn't sound sad to me.
听起来很浪漫
That sounds... romantic.
是很浪漫
Yeah, no. It is.
但是她是农场主的女儿 所以...
Uh, but she's the boss's daughter, so...
和她在一起是危险的 知道吗
uh, being with her is dangerous, you know?
但他还是那么做了
But he does it anyway.
她会大半夜从主屋出来
Yeah, she comes down from the main house
和他在一起
in the middle of the night to be with him.
之后发生了什么
And then what happens?
他爱上了她
Well, he falls in love with her.
她也爱上了他吗
And she falls in love with him?
你终于露面了
And then you finally showed up.
只是你不是一个人来的
Except you weren't alone.
去你大爷的 马库斯 我等了你一个小时
The fuck, Marcus? I've been sitting here for an hour.
对不起 点个奶昔还是什么
Sorry. Hey, you want a milkshake or something?
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表