剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
I thought if you didn't know, if no one found out...
怎么 我就没事了 就能继续生活了
What? I'd be fine? I'd go about my life?
你和我就会结婚 永远幸福地生活在一起
You and I would get married and live happily ever after?
我就是希望我们...
That's what I wanted, was for us to...
在一起
to be together.
永远在一起
Forever.
你没阻止
You let him.
-你没阻止 -不 我喝醉了
- You let him. - No, I was drunk.
我害怕
And I was scared.
-我也是 -布莱斯就...
- So was I. - Bryce was at the...
-别说那个名字 -对不起 就是...
- Don't say that name! - I'm sorry, it's just that...
每次我被赶出去 我妈妈无法自理
Every time I was thrown out, when my mom was fucked up,
她哪个男朋友在欺负我
one of her boyfriends was fucking with me...
他都会帮助我
he was there for me.
我没有钱的时候
When I had no money,
我挨饿的时候
when I was starving,
他的父母会替我垫学费
his folks bought my shit for school.
我妈妈因为藏♥毒♥被抓时
Okay, when my mom was busted for possession,
他让他爸爸保了她出来
he got his dad to bail her out.
他们那么做就是为了控制你
They do that shit so they can own you.
不是
No.
去年 我买♥♥不起新篮球鞋
Okay? Last year, I couldn't afford new shoes for basketball.
我那季换了四双
I went through like four pairs that season.
我们进入季后赛时
When we got to playoffs,
鞋上都有洞了
they just had, like, holes.
布莱斯没有提出给我买♥♥新鞋
Bryce didn't offer to buy me new shoes.
-他假装自己本来就多了一双 -贾斯汀
- He pretended he had an extra pair. - Justin.
你真的在为你做的事找借口吗
Are you seriously trying to make excuses for what you did?
不是
No.
我只是希望你理解
I just want you to understand...
那我希望你理解被强♥奸♥是什么感觉
And I want you to understand what it's like to be raped.
但我真心希望你永远不会理解
But I truly hope you never will.
-杰西 -不
- Jess. - No.
我去开门 你要从窗户再下去
I'm gonna go get that, and you're gonna go back out the window.
到第12卷了
Here we are. Tape 12.
如果你听到了这里还没听到你的名字
If you've listened this far and haven't heard your name,
那么你肯定知道接下来是什么了
well, I bet you know exactly what's coming now.
或许你什么都不知道
Or maybe you don't have any idea.
会是那样吗
Could that be true?
一个人会那么变♥态♥吗
Could a person be that sick?
我们看看吧
Let's find out.
但首先 我们得从我人生最糟的
But first we have to start at the beginning
一天的开始讲起
of the worst day of my life.
我大概以为
I guess I just thought that
杰瑞斯先生能更体谅一些呢
I don't know, Mr. Geris would be more understanding.
显然并不是 这是一封驱逐意向书
Well, apparently he's not. This is a letter of intent to evict.
是啊 我知道
Yes, I know. I mean...
怎么办 或许我能跟他打电♥话♥解释一下
I don't know, maybe I can get on the phone and explain to him.
还能解释什么 他想要钱 而我们没有
What's to explain? He wants money, we don't have it.
你们可以用我的大学储备
You can use my college savings.
-汉娜 -什么
- Hannah. - What?
如果我们有经济问题 我想帮忙
If we have money problems, I want to help.
汉娜 这不是你的问题
Hannah, these aren't your problems,
不是你的经济问题 亲爱的
they're not your money problems, sweetheart,
是我们的
they're ours.
用了吧 我可以申请贷款
Use it now. I can take out a loan.
我还可以休一年 我不介意的
And I can take a gap year. Like, I'd be fine with that.
而且很多孩子都那么做
And plenty of kids do it.
这也不是最坏的主意
It's not the worst idea.
我兄弟就休过一年 他是个牙医
My brother took a year off. He's a dentist.
他现在有很好的诊所 这对他没什么影响
He's got a great practise, now. Didn't hurt him.
好吧 我不敢相信你还真考虑
Okay, I cannot even believe you're considering
拿女儿的未来冒险 不行
jeopardizing your daughter's future. No!
如果是我的未来 我没有发言权吗
If it's my future, don't I get a say in it?
没有 那笔钱得留在银行里
No! That money stays in the bank.
我要去跟杰瑞斯先生谈谈
I'm going to go over and talk to Mr. Geris
说服他
and convince him...
允许我们分期偿还
...to put us on a payment plan.
我们没有筹码
We have no leverage.
我还有点魅力
We have my fucking charm!
难以抗拒
Hard to resist.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 值得一试
You're right. It's worth a try.
该死 我今天该去存钱的
Shit, I was supposed to take the bank deposit in today.
今天下午到期
It's due. It's due this afternoon.
我去吧 如果你需要今天完成的话
I can do it, if you need it done today.
那就太好了
That would be a big help.
你同意让汉娜去存钱吗
Are you okay with Hannah making the deposit?
有何不可呢
I don't... I don't see why not.
我看上去还好吗
Do I look okay?
嗯
Yes.
好吧
All right.
-祝我好运 -好运
- Wish me luck. - Good luck.
-爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you, too.
-去吧 -我去了
- Go. - I'm going.
爱你
Love you!
再见
Bye.
头盔哥
Helmet.
嗯 我知道 我收到你的短♥信♥了
Yeah, I know, I just got your text.
我不知道 我就是打了电♥话♥
Well, I... I don't know... I just called.
其实 我可以过去拿
Actually, I can just come by and pick it up.
我今天反正也要跑腿
I'm running errands today anyway.
没事的
It's not a big deal.
好
Okay.
-谢谢 -我可以寄去的
- Thanks. - I could have mailed it.
我本来也要去银行
I was going to the bank anyway.
我想来见你
And I wanted to come see you.
为什么
Why?
就是打个招呼
Just to say hey.
好久没见了
I mean, uh, haven't seen you in a while.
你在学校能见到我
You see me at school.
闻起来昨晚有人烧焦了爆米花
Smells like someone burned the popcorn last night.
是啊 肯定是新来的女孩
Yeah, it must have been the new girl.
好快啊 这就找到接替我的人了
That was quick. They already found my replacement.
汉娜·贝克无可替代
Well, there's no replacement for Hannah Baker.
克雷 我...
Clay, I'm...
杰夫的事我很遗憾
I'm really sorry about Jeff.
我听说葬礼仪式很美
I heard his funeral was beautiful.
听上去全学校的人都去了
Sounds like the whole school was there.
还以为会见到你呢
Thought I might see you there.
我父母需要我工作
My parents needed me to work.
我想告诉克雷一切的
I wanted to tell Clay everything.
可派对那晚之后
How could I tell him anything anymore
我怎么还能告诉他任何事
after that night at the party?
我该走了 还得去疏通厕所
I should go. I got toilets to plunge.
怎么不让新来的女孩去做
Why don't you get the new girl to do it.
我撒谎了 我就是新来的女孩
I lied. I am the new girl.
那...再见了
Well, uh... see you.
嗯 再见
Yeah. See you.
等等
Wait.
我该叫你把制♥服♥还回来的
I'm supposed to tell you to turn in your uniform.
不是吧 他们还想要回去
Seriously, they really want that back?
是啊
I know.
该死
Shit.
早
Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
7.79美元
$7.79.
抱歉
Whoops, sorry.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不认识
Not really.
我得告诉你
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表