剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
记得
Sure.
你还记得你放的那首慢歌♥吗
You remember that song you played, that one slow song?
那首慢歌♥
That one slow song?
你还得给我更多提示 克雷
I'm gonna need some more, Clay.
那是最棒的一首歌♥
It was the most amazing song.
你看上去真可爱
You look adorable.
又是这个词
There's that word again.
你看上去真可爱
You look adorable.
又是这个词
There's that word again.
我不知道你来了
I didn't know you were here.
很多人都这么说 我融入了
Yeah, I get that a lot. I blend.
真希望我也能做到
A skill I wish I had.
那...
So, um...
我也不知道该怎么办
I'm not really sure how this is done,
我已经太正式了
and I'm already being too formal.
不过这的确是冬季舞会[正式]
Although it is the winter formal.
我不知道这世界上人们会不会这么问
I don't know if people actually ask people this like in the world,
但我只是想说...
but I'm just saying...
我想问你愿不愿意跳舞
I wonder if you want to dance.
我愿意跳舞
I would love to dance.
太好了 好
Awesome. Okay. Cool.
我觉得这首歌♥不适合你跳
I don't think this is a song you can dance to.
我是说和别人一起
Like, with someone.
是啊
Yeah.
我们可以...
I mean, we could just...
一起跳来跳去
jump around together.
你是说像这样吗
You mean like this?
是啊 不 更...
Yeah, or, uh, or no, more...
更像这样
more like this.
考特妮·克里姆森放飞自我
Courtney Crimsen cuts loose!
我喜欢
I like it!
你是一个人来的还是有伴
You here alone, or you with someone?
我和我朋友一起来的
I'm here with my friends.
我们也可以是朋友
We could be friends.
-去吧 -去吧
- Go! - Go!
上吧
Do it.
你觉得可以吗
You think so?
你跟得上吗
you can keep up?
你和汉娜待会儿要不要一起来找点乐子
Maybe you and Hannah are up for some fun later.
-我和汉娜 -没错 你们俩会找乐子
- Me and Hannah? - Yeah. You're fun girls, right?
照片上看起来就是这样
That's what it looks like in the picture.
真不想扫你的兴 蒙蒂 但我告诉你个秘密
Hate to disappoint you, Monty, but I'll tell you a secret.
来啊 跟上 有种点 我领先你太多了
Come on, keep up, be a man. I'm way ahead of you.
好吧
Fine.
天啊 我一般不喝烈酒
Holy fuck! I don't usually do hard liquor.
好了 自♥由♥高中 我们放慢脚步
All right, Liberty High, let's slow it down a bit,
优雅缓慢
nice and smooth.
你开心了吗
Well, you happy now?
是的
I am.
我不好意思承认我很开心
I'm embarrassed to admit that I am very happy.
托尼的品味真不错
Tony has amazing taste.
这首歌♥太棒了
This song is perfect.
是啊
Yeah.
我想我们应该...
So, I guess we should...
这首歌♥让我想起来我们在顶峰影院
This song kinda reminds me of those old dance movies
放的一些老歌♥舞片
we play sometimes at the Crestmont.
还记得《舞国英雄》吗
Remember Strictly Ballroom?
天啊 我超喜欢那部电影
Oh, my God, I love that movie.
"没有新舞步"
"There are no new steps!"
你骗我
You lied to me.
-什么 -你说你没有乐感
- What? - You said you had no rhythm.
你跳得太专业了
You dance like a pro.
其实我六岁就上芭蕾课
I've actually taken ballet since I was six.
不是吧 真的吗
No shit. Seriously?
假的
No.
我差点就信了
I would have believed it.
你真是充满了惊喜
You're full of little surprises.
是啊
Yeah.
跟我一起 孩子
Stick with me, kid.
和我一道 和我一起 随便了 对不起
Stay with me? Stick with me. Whatever. Sorry.
上帝啊
Dear Lord.
我得去照顾她
I should go take care of that.
去吧
Yeah, for sure.
你的女朋友呢
Hey, where's your girlfriend?
抱歉 你说的女朋友是指谁
Sorry, which girlfriend is that, exactly?
你照片里的女朋友 劳拉
Your girlfriend from the picture, Laura.
我听说你们俩偶尔会找个男的
I hear you two like a guy between you now and then.
你从哪儿听说的
Who'd you hear that from?
考特妮说你邀请她3P
Courtney says you asked her for a three-way.
我不怪你 她太性感了
I don't blame you. She's hot.
你肯定是在逗我
You've got to be fucking kidding me.
怎么了 我的情报不准吗
What, my intel's no good?
-的确不准 -我觉得很准
- No, it's no good. - See, I think it is.
因为她说不仅贾斯汀指入了你
'Cause she confirmed that not only did Justin finger you,
你还给他口了
but that you went down on him.
很不错啊
It's good shit.
汉娜
Hannah.
考雷
Hey, Cory.
搞什么 考特妮
What the fuck, Courtney?
汉娜 我...
Hannah, I...
你就这么让我成为众矢之的
You think you can just throw me under the bus?
"反正大家都觉得她是婊♥子♥ 不如再添一笔"
"Everyone already thinks she's a slut. So why not just pile on?"
人们开始碎言碎语 我只是...
People were starting to talk. I just...
我...我得做些什么
I had... I had to do something.
你没必要做那种事
Yeah, well, you didn't have to do that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我想做你的朋友 考特妮
I want to be your friend, Courtney.
我对你一直够朋友
I have been a friend to you,
你怕别人知道的这件事
and this thing you're scared for people to know about you
我不在意
doesn't matter to me.
根本没必要在意
Okay, it doesn't fucking matter.
如果你害怕 那我很遗憾
And I'm sorry if you're scared,
但我不是你的盾牌
but I'm not your shield, okay?
你不能躲在我后面
You don't get to hide behind me.
你不能因为你不喜欢自己
You don't get to fuck with my life
就毁了我的人生
because you don't like who you are.
考特妮
Courtney.
克雷 你好啊
Hey, Clay. What's up?
听着 你那天说的...
Listen, what you said the other day...
我...
I, um...
我最近状态不好
I haven't been doing so well,
我想我们能不能找个地方聊聊
and I wonder if we could go somewhere and talk.
好啊 当然了
Yeah. Of course.
你能开车吗 我们可以翘掉第五节课
Can you drive us? Maybe we could skip fifth?
好 可以
Sure. Yes.
在停车场等我 好吗
Meet me in the parking lot. Okay?
-谢谢 谢谢 考特妮 -没事
- Thanks. Thanks, Courtney. - Yeah.
但是朋友之间会相互照应 考特妮
But friends look out for each other, Courtney.
好了 自♥由♥高中 听好了
All right, all right, Liberty High, listen up.
最后两支舞 好好珍惜
Last two dances. Make 'em count.
-抱歉 男孩们 快乐到此为止 -不
- Sorry, boys, fun's over. - No!
不不不 你在...
No, no, no! What are you...
我还在玩呢
I'm having fun!
-别这样 -再见
- Come on. - See ya!
那个汉娜·贝克真是个疯狂的蕾丝边
Dude, that Hannah Baker's a fucking crazy lesbo, man.
滚吧 蒙哥马利
Fuck off, Montgomery.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
-你好 弗里 -杰夫
- What's up, Foley? - Hey, Jeff.
没什么 就是愚蠢的高中舞会
Nothing. Just fucking stupid high school dances.
你想要的话红桶里有伏特加
There's vodka in the red shit if you want.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表