剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
都是
Both.
他叫石头·石头
His name is Stone Stone.
-石头·石头 -对
- Stone Stone. - Yeah.
天呐
Oh my God.
你叫克雷[黏土]
Your name is Clay.
对
Yes.
-是啊 我听过各种笑话 -是吗
- It is, and I've heard all the jokes. - Really?
全世界所有的笑话吗
All the jokes in the universe, ever?
全部的
All of them.
厉害了
That's impressive.
我喜欢克雷这名字
I like the name Clay.
我喜欢汉娜这名字
I like the name Hannah.
那一刻
At that moment...
一切都是完美的
everything was perfect.
很久以来第一次
And for the first time in a long time...
我可以想象一个快乐的未来
I could imagine a future where I was happy.
美好的生活
How good life could be.
我知道你也有这样的感觉
And I know you felt it too.
这样可以吗
This okay?
嗯 非常可以
Yeah. More than okay.
我希望你做你当时在做的一切
I wanted you to do everything you were doing...
所以我不知道为什么我的思绪飘到了其他地方
so I don't know why my mind took me everywhere else.
我想到了其他的男生
And I thought of every other guy.
贾斯汀给你指交了吗 你给他口了吧
Did Justin finger you? I bet you went down on him.
有时候等等更好
Sometimes it's better to wait.
你上了性感榜单
I mean, you made the hot list.
他们说你有最棒的
They said you had the best...
听说你俩喜欢隔着个男人
I hear you two like a guy between you.
-贾斯汀给你指交了吗 -你给他口了吧
- Did Justin finger you? - I bet you went down on him.
-他们都变成了你 -有时候等等更好
- And they all became you. - Sometimes it's better to wait.
以为你放荡呢
Thought you were easy.
停下
Stop it!
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
不 停下 好吗
No, just stop, okay?
我弄疼你了吗
Did I hurt you?
不是 别
No, just don't.
怎么了
I mean, what...
怎么回事
what happened?
我以为可以呢
I thought it was okay.
-汉娜 对不起 -别来烦我
- Hannah, I'm so sorry... - Just leave me alone.
走开吧 克雷
Okay, just leave me alone, Clay.
你走吧
You should just go.
我心里一部分在说
Part of me was saying...
"求你别走"
"Please don't leave."
我心里一部分再也不想见到你了
Part of me never wanted to see you again.
-你没事吧 -我不希望你在这儿 出去
- You all right? - I don't want you here. Get out.
汉娜
Hannah...
滚出去
Get the fuck out!
但你出去了
But you walked out the door...
就像我说的那样
like I told you to.
你为什么非要离开
Why did you have to leave?
那是最糟糕的事了
It was the worst thing ever.
然后变得更糟了
And then it got worse.
克雷
Clay...
头盔哥
Helmet...
你的名字不该上榜的
your name does not belong on this list.
但你必须在上面 我才能讲述我的故事
But you need to be here if I'm going to tell my story.
我才能解释我为什么那么做
If I'm going to explain why I did what I did.
因为你跟其他人不同
Because you aren't every other guy.
你是不同的
You're different.
你很好 很善良
You're good and kind...
很正派
and decent.
我配不上你
And I didn't deserve to be with someone like you.
不是的
No.
我不可能配得上你
I never would.
我会害了你的
I would have ruined you.
不是你的错
It wasn't you.
是我
It was me...
是我经历的一切
and everything that's happened to me.
该死
Goddamn it!
你知道
You knew.
-你早就知道 -知道什么
- You knew all along. - Knew what?
这都怪我
That all of this is my fault.
我怎么知道了
How did I know that?
我离开了汉娜 我把她丢下了
I-I just left Hannah. I left her there.
她需要我 但我走了
She needed me, and I walked away.
你只是做了她要你做的事
You were doing what she told you to do.
不 我逃跑了
No, I ran.
我怕了 我以为我是做了什么
I was scared. I thought it was something I had done
或是因为我不懂什么
or something I didn't understand,
因为我是个废物
because I'm this fucking loser
对女生毫不了解
who doesn't know anything about girls
-不了解生活 什么都不懂 -这都怪你吗
- or about life or anything. - So all of this is your fault?
我走了
I left!
我就知道我不该走的 然后布莱斯强♥奸♥了杰西卡
I knew I shouldn't have left. And then Bryce raped Jessica.
汉娜看到了 谢丽撞倒了停车标志
Hannah saw, then Sheri knocked down the stop sign,
然后杰夫死了 这一切都因我而起
then Jeff died, and it all started with me!
克雷
Clay.
你还是从山崖上回来吧
Clay, I think you gotta get back from that edge.
为什么
Why?
我为什么不跳下去 放弃
Why shouldn't I just jump, just let go?
你想死吗
So you can die?
-永远跟汉娜团聚 -去你的 托尼
- Reunite with Hannah forever? - Fuck you, Tony.
你觉得你能改变什么吗
You think you could have changed anything?
那你是什么 上帝吗
What does that make you? God?
我本该留下陪着汉娜的
I should have stayed with Hannah.
她叫你走了
She told you to go.
-我该告诉她的 我该说... -什么
- I should've told her, should've said... - What?
你觉得你能说点什么 改变一切吗
You think you could have changed any of this?
我本可以说
I could have said...
"我不走"
"I'm not going."
她说 "滚出去"了
She said, "Get the hell out of here."
不 我不走
No. No, I won't go.
-滚 -不
- Get out. - No.
滚出去
Get the fuck out!
除非你告诉我是怎么了
Not until you tell me what's wrong.
-除非你告诉我是怎么了 -别来烦我
- Not until you tell me what's wrong. - Leave me alone!
走开吧 克雷
Okay, just leave me alone, Clay.
你走吧
You should just go.
我以为可以呢
I thought it was okay.
我不希望你在这儿 出去
I don't want you here. Get out.
-汉娜 -滚出去
- Hannah... - Get the fuck out!
好 我走
Okay. I'll go.
但告诉我究竟怎么了 好吗
But tell me what's going on, okay?
告诉我出什么事了
Tell me what's wrong.
你不想跟我在一起 克雷
You don't want to be with me, Clay.
我想
But I do.
-我真想 -你知道人们会说什么吗
- I really do. - You know what people will say?
不知道
No.
我也不在乎
And I don't care.
因为这对你很轻松
Because it's easy for you, right?
因为你不是班上的荡♥妇♥
Because you're not the class slut.
-别那么说 -大家都那么说
- Don't say that. - Everybody says it!
-我不那么说 -你说过
- I don't say it. - Yes, you did.
你看到那张照片时
When you saw that picture!
我不信的
I didn't believe it.
我是有点生气 因为
I was angry for a minute because...
因为我嫉妒贾斯汀
because I was jealous of Justin.
我气你想要他 而不是我
And I was mad at you for wanting him and not me.
我是个混♥蛋♥
And I was an asshole,
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表