剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
You knew she needed help.
-布莱德利老师读字条时 -我慌了
- When Mrs. Bradley read that note... - I freaked, okay?
那封信
That letter.
太沉重了
That shit was heavy, and...
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
所以你丢掉了
So you threw it away.
没有
No.
我没有 汉娜撒谎了
No, I didn't. Hannah lied about that.
或许那是她看到的 我不知道 我慌了
Maybe that's what she saw, I don't know. I freaked out.
但我没丢掉它
But I never threw it away.
我去
Holy shit.
孩子们
Boys.
就来
Coming.
对不起 克雷
I'm sorry, Clay.
我会永远心怀愧疚
I'll always be sorry.
你想看看吗
Do you want to read it?
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I could.
我觉得我永远都做不到
I don't think I ever could.
瞧 我有个理论 扎克
See, I have this theory, Zach.
我认为 你也是孤独的
I have this theory that you're lonely too.
有可能吗
Could that be possible?
伟大的扎克·邓普西会有怎样的孤独感
What kind of lonely could the great Zach Dempsey possibly feel?
邓普西 搞什么
Dempsey, what the fuck?
我们还去不去吃午饭了
We gonna take a long lunch or what?
算了吧
Yeah, I don't know.
得了 我们需要你
Come on, man, we need you.
而且 我们需要你的车
More than that, we need your wheels.
我得去上生物课 各位
I gotta go to bio, guys.
你好再次为一只青蛙流泪吗 你个娘炮
Why, so you can cry about a frog again, you fuckin' pussy?
我没哭 去你的
I didn't cry. Fuck you, man.
或许是觉得没人真正看到你的那种孤独
Maybe that kind where you think no one truly sees you.
我了解那样的孤独
I know that kind of lonely.
你呢
Do you?
"为什么是我"
"Why me?"
克雷为什么要在车上划这句话
Why... why would Clay write that?
显然 有人在单独针对他
Clearly, someone has singled him out somehow.
为什么 为什么会有人欺负那样的孩子
For what? Why would anyone possibly pick on a kid like that?
他那晚对我说过句话
He said something to me the other night.
他说 "如果我是欺凌者呢"
He said, "What if I'm the bully?"
那不可能
That's not possible.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
克雷
Clay.
你妈妈和我谈了
Your mom and I talked, and...
除了要支付车损费
in addition to paying for the damages to the car...
我们认为需要对你进行
we do think there needs to be some kind of...
禁足
grounding situation.
好
Okay.
至少两周
For at least two weeks.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
我完成我这部分的项目了
I finished my half of this project.
我今天得把这些带子给托尼
I have to give these tapes to Tony by today.
谁能送我去吗
Could someone drive me?
那么
So...
你昨晚消失了
disappeared last night.
是啊 看比赛不开心了
Yeah. That game got sad.
扎克好厉害
Zach's good.
谁在乎呢
Who cares?
我们提早走了
We left early.
"我们"
Who's "we"?
我 布莱斯 还有几个其他人
Me and Bryce and some other guys.
你不能给我发个短♥信♥吗
You couldn't have texted me?
布莱斯说他给你发了
Bryce said he texted you.
是啊 他发短♥信♥叫我过去
Yeah, he texted me to come over,
没说你也在
not that you were there.
我给你发了四条短♥信♥
I mean, I texted you like four times.
你就不能回复一句吗
You couldn't have hit me back?
你还好意思说这话
You are so not one to ask that, by the way.
我在热浴盆里
I was in the hot tub, okay?
我没拿着手♥机♥ 怎么了
I didn't have my phone. What's the problem?
你可以去布莱斯家住 我就不能去玩吗
You can live at Bryce's, but I can't hang out there?
我已经不住那儿了
I don't live there now.
给你了
They're all yours.
我不听了
I'm done.
拿走 传开
Take 'em. Share 'em.
跟全世界分享吧 我不在乎
Release 'em to the world. I don't give a shit.
真的
Really? You...
你不在乎
you don't give a shit?
我已经
I can't...
受不了了
I can't anymore.
我听不下去了 我无法听她那样的声音
I can't listen. I can't hear it in her voice.
人就是坏 托尼
People are just mean, Tony.
就是有病
They're messed up.
扎克没丢掉信 你知道吗
Zach didn't throw away the letter, you know that?
不 我不知道
No, I didn't know that.
他给我看了
He showed it to me.
问我想不想看
Asked if I wanted to read it.
我做不到
And I couldn't...
我没法读 因为
read it because...
我开始明白了
it's starting to make sense to me...
她为什么那么做
why she did what she did.
我可以帮你撑过去
I can help you through this.
你可以告诉我 我为什么在带子上吗
Can you tell me why I'm on the tapes?
你必须听 那是汉娜的愿望
You have to listen. It's what Hannah wanted.
我知道 汉娜的愿望
Yeah, yeah, I know. What Hannah wanted.
你那么确定 却不肯说为什么
What you're so sure of, but you won't say how.
好吧
Fine.
算了
Forget you, then.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
怎么 就像你一直以来那样帮我吗
What, like you've been helping me so far?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
但好处是
But look on the bright side...
你不用再跟着我了
you don't have to follow me anymore.
没人知道其他人的生活究竟是怎么回事
No one knows what's really going on in another person's life.
你无从得知你的行为对别人会有什么影响
And you never know how what you do will affect someone else.
布莱斯 好啊
Bryce, what's up?
詹森
Jensen.
如果我是这样
And if that goes for me,
大家肯定都是这样
it must go for everyone.
甚至拉拉队员
Even cheerleaders.
谢丽
Sheri.
你周末过得如何
How was the rest of your weekend?
什么
Sorry, what?
你在比赛上很棒
You were great at the game.
杰西卡 你好吗
Jessica. How are you?
克雷
Clay.
贾斯汀 那天晚上的比赛很棒
Justin, good game the other night.
怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
谁知道啊
Who knows anymore?
各位请注意
Can I have your attention, please?
我是汉娜 汉娜·贝克
It's Hannah. Hannah Baker.
没错
That's right.
不用调整...你在用它收听的播放设备
Don't adjust your... whatever device you're hearing this on.
是我 在鲜活地播放
It's me, live and in stereo.
不会重播 不会安可
No return engagements, no encore,
恭喜虎队周六获得胜利
...A huge congrats to our Tiger team for Saturday's win.
特别是扎克·邓普西
A special shout-out to Zach Dempsey,
他猛得28分
who crushed it with 28 points.
其他体育新闻
In other athletic news,
女虎队也赢得了比赛
the Lady Tigers won their game
比分是54比32
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表