剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
那是我的随身听吗
Is that my Walkman?
嗯 我不大想问的...
Yeah, I was gonna ask--
没事的
It's no sweat.
就是别边听边骑
Just be careful listening while you ride, though.
别再伤了自己
You don't want to hurt yourself. Again.
是啊 谢谢
You're right. Thanks.
艾森豪威尔公园
Eisenhower Park.
那么你要听第二面了吧
That must mean you're about ready for side two.
晚安 克雷 保重
Night, Clay. Take care of yourself.
瞧 我听过很多关于我的说法
See, I've heard so many stories about me now
但我不知道最流行的是哪个
that I don't know which one is the most popular.
但我知道哪个最不流行
But I do know which is the least popular.
真♥相♥
The truth.
瞧 真♥相♥并不总是最刺♥激♥的版本
See, the truth isn't always the most exciting version of things,
或是最好 最坏的
or the best or the worst.
它处于中间地带
It's somewhere in between.
但它应该被听到 被铭记
But it deserves to be heard and remembered.
真♥相♥会大白的 就像有人曾说的那样
The truth will out, like someone said once.
会留下
It remains.
所以 谢谢你 贾斯汀
So, thank you, Justin.
真的 我的初吻很棒
Sincerely. My very first kiss was wonderful.
波特要为汉娜的事见我
Porter wants to see me about Hannah.
大概是为了那该死的诉讼
Probably about this fucking lawsuit.
你上一垒了吗 贾斯汀
Did you get to first base, Justin?
放开 我不会说的
Get off me, I'm not saying anything.
-二垒呢 -滚开
- Second? - Fuck off.
三垒吗
Third?
好吧 混♥蛋♥
Okay, assholes.
一张照片抵过千言
A picture's worth a thousand words.
还在公共场所
Public space.
好性感
That's hot.
这玩意要发出去
Yeah. We're sending that shit around.
不行 布莱斯 住手
No, Bryce, stop!
布莱斯 住手
Bryce, stop!
布莱斯 别这样
Bryce, come on, man!
-你会再上她吧 -当然
- You gonna hit that again, right? - Sure.
天呐 不是吧 贾斯汀
Oh, my God. Seriously, Justin?
你为什么要发这个
Why would you send that?
好吧 各位 安静
Okay, everyone, settle in.
今天我们讨论
Today we're discussing ways
理清复杂交互的方式
to navigate difficult interactions.
各位 至少稍稍尊重一下
People, at least a nod in the direction
我们不许用手♥机♥的规矩 好吗
of our No Devices rule. Okay?
我们要探讨
We are talking about
处理跟同学的冲突的方式
ways to address conflicts with your peers, all right?
要如何
How can we communicate
不用符号♥表情更有效地沟通
more effectively without the use of emojis?
好了
All right,
两名志愿者进行角色扮演练习
I need two volunteers for a little roleplaying exercise.
各位 电♥话♥收起来
People, phones,
否则我要没收了
otherwise they're going away.
最后机会
Last chance.
是的 雪莉
Yes, Sherri.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有谁
And who else?
后面那个 是的
You in the back? Yes.
还有约翰森先生 你来做我的志愿者
And Mr. Johansen. You'll be my volunteers.
我拿剧本 坐好
I'll get the scripts. Sit tight.
人人都有机会
Everybody's gonna get a turn.
我初吻后的经历
What came after my first kiss?
就不那么美妙了
Not so wonderful.
我们明天再接着讨论
We'll continue our discussion
非语言信♥号♥♥
of nonverbal signals tomorrow.
回去之后 做笔记 多留心
So, until then, make note, be aware.
我不气你背叛了我
I'm not angry you betrayed me.
我气我居然会信任你
I'm angry that I trusted you in the first place.
搞什么 托尼
What the hell, Tony?
克雷
Clay.
怎么回事
What's the deal?
这事跟你什么关系
How do you fit into all of this?
我没在带子上 如果你是问这个
I'm not on the tapes, if that's what you're asking.
是你帮她的吗
Did you help her do it?
没有
No, I did not.
-你知道她有那个打算吗 -不
- Did you know she was going to? - No.
-那怎么... -听带子 克雷
- Then how the hell-- - Listen to the tapes, Clay.
你就这一句吗
Is that all I'm gonna get?
汉娜就希望这样
Hannah wanted it done like this.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我不能说 你得去听
I can't tell you that. You have to listen.
如果我不听呢
What if I don't?
如果我不能听呢
What if I can't?
那只会越来越糟 相信我
Then it will only get worse. Trust me.
比汉娜死还糟吗
Worse than Hannah being dead?
回见了 克雷
I'll see you around, Clay.
托尼
Tony.
我在第二面上吗
Am I side two?
头盔哥
Helmet.
我能跟你一起吃吗
Can I eat with you?
我要做几何课作业
I've got geometry homework.
我不介意
I don't mind.
沟通课 真是的
So, communications class. Really?
布莱德利老师才不知道我们这年纪是什么感觉
Mrs. Bradley doesn't have a clue what it was like to be our age.
我觉得最好直面问题 说
"I find it best to confront the issue head-on by saying,
"抱歉 但你真的伤到我的感情了"
'Pardon me, but you really hurt my feelings.'"
我觉得她有些主意还不错
I thought she had some good ideas.
你这辈子
Have you ever in your life
曾经直面过什么问题吗
been able to confront an issue head-on?
你遇到过问题吗
Have you ever even had an issue?
嗯
Yeah.
算是吧
Kind of. Or...
我不知道 或许社交障碍也有好处
I don't know, I guess being socially awkward has its advantages.
我不觉得你有社交障碍
I don't think you're socially awkward at all.
我觉得你就是害怕
I think you're just scared.
我觉得你在等待
I think you're waiting.
有时候等等更好
Well, sometimes it's better to wait.
什么意思
Okay, meaning what?
就是...
Just that, um...
没事 我是说...
Nothing. I mean...
抱歉 但你真的伤到我的感情了
Pardon me, but you really hurt my feelings.
汉娜
Hannah.
汉娜
Hannah.
因一个吻而起的谣言
A rumor based on a kiss
毁了一段我本希望会很特别的记忆
ruined a memory that I hoped would be special.
事实上 它毁了一切
In fact, it ruined just about everything...
你很快就会知道了
as you'll soon see.
别走开 贾斯汀 我跟你还没完呢
And stick around, Justin. I'm not through with you yet.
我知道你可能并不是有意让我失望的
I know you probably didn't mean to let me down.
事实上 大部分听的人
In fact, most of you listening
大概根本不知道你们究竟做了什么
probably had no idea what you were truly doing,
但你们会知道的
but you'll find out.
把带子翻过来继续听
Turn the tape over for more.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表