剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Hey, Clay.
抱歉 我来扶你坐下
Sorry, let me help you to your chair.
我自己能行 我自己能行
I can do it. I can do it.
你们互相认识我真是太开心了 快进来吧
I just love that you know each other. Come on in.
她就是我们的小天使
She's our little angel.
这世界可真小
What a small world!
是啊
It really is.
第一次过来的时候 我想告诉他们
The first time I came here, I tried to tell them.
但站在门前时我就
I stood on the front porch and I just...
我一个字也说不出来
I couldn't get a word out.
我记得坎特雷尔夫人当时说
I remember Mrs. Cantrell saying,
"别傻站在那了 进来吧"
"Well, don't just stand there, come in."
下一次我过来的时候 他们请我一起吃晚饭
The next time I stopped by, they invited me for dinner.
再下一次的时候 我帮忙挂相片
The next time after that, I just helped hanging some pictures,
现在我经常过来陪他们
and now I just spend time with them,
帮忙打理家务
help around the house.
他们好像挺喜欢你
They seem to like you.
是啊 他们很可爱
Yeah, they're cute.
他们让我想起了我自己的祖父母
They remind me of my grandparents.
但他们不知道真♥相♥
But they don't know the truth.
你没告诉他们事故的事情
You didn't tell them about the accident.
那样做有什么好处
What good would that do?
坎特雷尔夫人说他至今还因为那件事做噩梦
Mrs. Cantrell says he still has nightmares about it.
那另一个家庭呢
What about the other family?
我做不到 我
Look, I can't. I...
我就是
I just...
我无法面对他们
I can't face them.
也怕面对他们会做的事
And what they might do?
我以后会告诉他们的 我会的
Look, I will tell them. I will.
某天吧
Someday.
你必须现在就告诉他们
You have to tell them now.
-比如今天 -为什么要现在 要今天
- Like, today. - Why now? Why today?
-因为他们每天都很痛苦 -你怎么知道
- Because every day hurts. - How do you know?
他们每天都过着不知道真♥相♥的生活
Every day they live not knowing the truth.
他们需要真♥相♥ 谢丽
They need this, Sheri.
他们需要还是你需要
They do, or you do?
他们很痛苦 谢丽
Sheri, they're hurting.
你怎么知道 你去看他们了
How do you know that? Did you go see them?
这不是重点
That's not the point.
你不能再隐瞒这个秘密了
You can't keep this secret anymore.
这是我的秘密 不是你的
It's my secret, not yours.
-我是不是磕嗨了 -什么
- Am I high? - What?
我觉得自己嗨了
I think I'm high.
杰西 你就吸了两口
Jess, you had two hits.
两口很多了
Two is a lot!
确实比一口多
Well, it's more than one.
保险箱里是什么
What's in the safe?
要是我爸知道我能打开 他肯定能吓尿
If my dad knew I can get into this, he would flip his shit.
我♥操♥
Shit!
很屌♥吧
I know, right?
我爸的收藏
Dad's packing.
-我最喜欢这把 -我去
- This one's my favorite. - Jesus. Fuck.
杰西 这玩意装弹了吗
Jess, is that thing loaded?
当然没有
Of course not.
我去
Shit.
看来还真装弹了 我的错
I guess it was loaded. My bad.
杰西 你不应该拿任何枪玩
Jess, you should not be handling a gun of any kind.
我知道自己在做什么
I know what I'm doing!
这是把格洛克19
This is a Glock 19.
弹容量15发 单发手♥枪♥
Holds up to 15 rounds. Single action.
完美的自卫武器
Perfect for self-defense.
厉害 我信了
Cool, I'll take your word for it.
怎么 你不喜欢格洛克吗
What, don't you like a Glock?
我们家不喜欢玩枪♥支♥ 好吗
I'm not really from a gun family, okay?
我们滑雪
We ski.
试试
Try it.
不用了
I'm good.
附近有肯德基吗
Is there a KFC around,
因为我闻到了鸡[怂]的味道
because I smell chicken.
去你的
Fuck you.
拿着
Take it.
好吧
Fine.
就像
Yeah, so just like...
只有好莱坞的演员才会这么拿枪
Only actors in Hollywood hold it that way.
那好吧
Yeah. Right.
我教你
Here, let me show you.
转过来
Twist that.
用上这只手
Take this hand.
放松 肩膀往后
So, just relax. Shoulders back.
吸气
Breathe in.
呼气
Breathe out.
然后开枪
Then you shoot.
克雷 很高兴终于见到了你
Clay, we're just so glad to finally meet you.
杰夫很喜欢你 你帮他提高了不少成绩
Jeff was so fond of you. You helped him so much with his grades.
事实上 这让他能继续打球
It kept him playing ball, as a matter of fact.
那是他自己的功劳 我只是...
Well, he did that himself. I just, um...
帮他改标点和选择措辞之类的
helped him with punctuation and word choice and stuff like that.
搜索技巧和...
You know, research techniques and...
我们很感激
Well, we sure are grateful.
你是他的好朋友
You were a good friend to him.
如果你和他关系这么好 我们怎么以前没见过
How come we haven't met you before if you're such a good friend?
哈里斯
Harris.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
我不用 谢谢
Um, I'm fine. Thanks.
杰夫和我...
Jeff and I...
我们只是学校里的朋友
we were just friends at school, I guess.
但他比我年长
But he was older than me,
还参加棒球队之类的
and on the baseball team and everything,
我只是个小角色
and I wasn't really anybody.
你对他来说并不是
You were to him.
是啊
Yeah.
他对我真的很好
He was really nice to me.
克雷 你为什么来这里
So, Clay, what brings you here?
我...
Well, I, uh...
我本来以为杰夫的另一个朋友
I was hoping another friend of Jeff's
会和我一起来 但她...
would be here with me, but she, uh...
她来不了
She couldn't come.
好吧
Okay.
出事那晚
There's something you should know
有些事得告诉你们
about the night of the accident.
什么事
What about it?
我是第一个赶到那里的人
I was the first person to get there.
我本来在回家路上
I was walking home...
听到了撞击声
and I heard the crash.
我发现了杰夫
I found Jeff.
我发现了他
I found him.
杰夫
Jeff!
天啊 杰夫 能听到我说话吗
Oh, my God. Jeff, can you hear me?
等等 坚持住 杰夫 坚持住
Wait. Hold on, Jeff, hold on!
我想也许能用心肺复苏术
I thought maybe I'd try CPR.
之类的 我也不知道
Something. I don't know.
醒醒
Come on!
坚持住 坚持一会儿
Hey, hold on. Hold on one sec.
是我
It was me.
是我报♥警♥的
I'm the one that called 9-1-1.
那么...
So, um...
你当时和他一起在派对上
So you were at the party with him?
我也在 他走前我才见过他
I was there. I saw him just before he left.
我...
And I...
我觉得他没有醉
I don't think he was drunk.
是吗
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表