剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
真方便 怪受害者
That's convenient. Blame the victim.
不 没人在怪别人
No, no one's blaming anyone.
也许是该怪怪
Okay, well, maybe we should be.
你应该去怪
You should be blaming
那些让这个学校如此糟糕的孩子们
the kids that make this school a terrible place.
你应该去怪那些
You should be blaming the kids
害得其他孩子想自杀的孩子
that make other kids want to kill themselves.
你是指汉娜·贝克吗
Are you referring to Hannah Baker?
你以为呢
What do you think?
你想谈汉娜吗
Do you want to talk about Hannah?
你想吗
Do you?
如果你想的话
If it's on your mind.
难道你不想吗
Isn't it on yours?
当然了
Of course.
我想也是
Yeah, I bet it is.
-泰勒 -不用 谢谢
- Tyler. - Nah, thanks.
泰勒
Tyler.
我不知道贾斯汀要干什么
I don't know what Justin's going to do.
他说他要让克雷闭嘴
He says he wants to shut Clay down.
我们试过了
We tried that.
克雷肯定听了他那卷磁带
Clay must have listened to his tape.
听我的 等他听了他的磁带 一切都会变
I told you, he listens to his tape, everything changes.
他还没听他的磁带 他刚听到泰勒的
He hasn't listen to his tape. He just heard Tyler.
他没提到杰西卡的派对
He didn't say anything about Jessica's party.
但就算他听了 也会相信汉娜
But when he does, he'll probably believe Hannah.
他不会知道她在撒谎
He won't know that she's lying.
克雷的妈妈来找博兰了
Clay's mom came to see Bolan.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
还能为什么
What else could it be?
克雷不会把磁带的事告诉他妈妈的
Clay wouldn't tell his mom about the tapes.
为什么不会 他对泰勒可什么都敢做
Why not? He wasn't shy about Tyler.
要是他告诉他妈妈 那麻烦就大了
That would be so messed up if he told his mom.
我支持贾斯汀 我们得动点真格的
I'm with Justin. We need to do something serious.
这样你妈妈就不会知道了吗
What, so your mom doesn't find out?
是啊 和其他人一样 比如你♥爸♥爸
Yeah, among other people, like maybe your dad.
如果他已经说了我们的事 我们能怎么办
What can we do, if he's already ratted us out?
我要第一毕业了 我不想扯上这些
I'm on track for valedictorian. I do not need this shit.
没错 马库斯 现在最重要的事
Yes, Marcus, the most important thing right now
是你的第一毕业
is your valedictorian speech.
我们记住这一点
Let's keep that in mind.
你们在说克雷吗
You talking about Clay?
小声点 哥们
Keep your voice down, dude.
不管你们要做什么 算我一个
Whatever you're doing, I want in.
我们没打算做什么 泰勒
We're not doing anything, Tyler.
就算有打算 我们也不会信任你
It's not like we would trust you if we were.
这...这不公平
This... this isn't fair.
哥们 快滚
Dude, get the hell out.
说真的
Seriously.
我有权利待在这里 伙计们
I have a right to be here, guys--
信不信我把你胳膊打折
I will snap your arm in two.
让我来吧
Let me deal with it.
好吧 我会平息这件事
Okay? Quietly.
不会折胳膊
No snapping of arms.
泰勒的照片满天飞后的那几天
For days after Tyler's picture went around,
我都想捕捉你的眼神
I tried to catch your eye.
你躲了我好几个星期
You ignored me for weeks.
但我决定 够了
But I decided enough was enough.
我想和你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you.
我是说 我们是一起的...
I mean, we were in this together...
对吗
weren't we?
那位置有人了
That seat's taken.
是啊 我的
Yeah, by me.
和我聊聊
Talk to me.
聊什么
About what?
我以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
我们是朋友
We are friends.
我们原本似乎是的
I mean, it seemed like we were.
不管你遭遇了什么 都不用一个人承担
Whatever you're going through now, you don't have to do it alone.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
正如你所说...
Like you said...
我知道别人对你指指点点是什么感觉
I know what it feels like to have people judge you.
特别糟糕
And it sucks.
有个不会对你指指点点的朋友会好很多
And it helps to have a friend who doesn't judge you.
我以为我们要一起吃饭
I thought we were eating together.
对不起 那我走了
Uh, sorry, I'll go.
再见 考特妮
See you around, Courtney.
不 留下来
No. Stay.
吃午餐吧
Have lunch.
大家都能坐
There's room for everybody.
我们正打算聊舞会的事
We were gonna talk about the dance.
你也去的吧
You're going, right?
-我... -你能开车吗
- Well, I-- - Can you drive?
因为我不能开车
Because I'm restricted,
考特妮的爸爸太严厉 艾什莉的车太老了
and Courtney's dads are just strict, and Ashley's car's old.
-没那么老啦 -比我年纪都大
- It's not that old. - It's older than me.
豪华轿车
A limo?
亲爱的 我们可付不起豪华轿车的钱
Honey, we can't afford a limo.
-你想什么呢 -我们分摊呢
- What were you thinking? - How about we split it?
我在顶峰打工攒了不少钱
I've got a bunch of money saved from the Crestmont.
晚上租一辆车和一个司机
A car for the night, with a driver?
那大概要五百块 可能还不止
We're talking probably $500, probably more.
-你为什么不开那辆吉普车 -那大概有一百多岁了
- Why don't you take the Jeep? - The Jeep is a hundred years old.
那辆吉普车才没有一百岁 连分期都没付清
The Jeep's not a hundred years old. It's not even paid off yet.
你为什么不坐家用车
Why don't you take the station wagon?
因为家用车明显好多了
'Cause that's so much better.
伙计们 我想交朋友
You guys, I'm trying to have friends,
就像你们经常说的那样
you know, like you guys are always talking about.
亲爱的 你的朋友们不会因为
Sweetie, your friends are not going to
一辆车而不喜欢你
like or dislike you for a car.
妈妈 这是高中 当然会了
Mom, it's high school. Of course they will.
听着 我上过高中
Listen, I was in high school.
是啊 但你很受欢迎 你不知道 我不是
Yeah, but you have no idea, because you were popular, I'm not.
汉娜
Hannah.
那倒是没错
Yeah, well, it's true.
你的确受欢迎
Well, you were.
不行 回答是不行
No. The answer is no.
他们来拿箱子
They're coming to pick up the box.
"证据"
"Evidence."
太正式了
So clinical.
这是他们贴的标签
It's their label.
也许我们该再在她房♥间里找找
Maybe we need to be looking through her room again.
我们已经...
We've been through--
不 我们只是把东西扔进箱子里
No, we threw things in a box.
我是说 我们得更深入些
I mean, we need to dig deeper.
我们肯定遗漏了些什么
There's something we're missing.
他们要学校年鉴
They asked for schoolbooks,
论文 照片和纪念品
papers, photos, mementos.
我们先给他们这个 看看他们怎么说
Let's let them start with this and see what they say.
满满一箱呢
It's a full carton.
亲爱的
Ah, honey.
你真漂亮
Oh, you're beautiful.
爸爸
Dad.
是真的 我参加舞会从来没这么漂亮过
It's true. I never looked so lovely for a dance.
胡说
That's ridiculous.
汉娜
Hannah...
你是我们家最漂亮的人
you are the most beautiful woman in this family.
我也想同意 但这样你俩都会找我麻烦
I'd agree, but I'd be in trouble with both of you.
给
Here you are.
-完美 -谢谢 爸爸 很漂亮
- Perfect. - Aw, thanks, Dad. It's beautiful.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表