剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
无论汉娜觉得她看到了什么
So whatever Hannah thought she saw,
她在带子里都撒谎了
she lied about it on those tapes
因为她就是那种疯狂的演戏高手
because she's a crazy drama queen
自杀来博取关注
who killed herself for attention.
对不起 我知道她是你的朋友
I'm sorry, man, I know she was your friend.
你是她的初吻
And you were her first kiss.
她是这么说
So she said.
无论发生了什么
Whatever happened...
无论汉娜觉得发生了什么
whatever Hannah thinks happened...
现在又能帮到杰西什么呢
how does that help Jess now?
她需要的 我们大家需要的
What she needs, what we all need...
就是这件事能赶紧结束
is for this to be fucking done with.
如果她都不知道 那这件事要怎么过去
How can she be done with this if she doesn't know what it is?
拜托 别碰她 下来
Dude, come on. Leave her alone, get off her.
-滚出去 -伙计 伙计
- Get the fuck out of here! - Hey, hey! Dude, dude!
你可以让我停课
You can get me suspended.
你可以毁了我的生活 如果你想的话
You can ruin my fucking life if you want to.
但还是不会改变你已经做过的事
It won't change what you did.
或早或晚 人们都会发现真♥相♥
And sooner or later, people are going to find out.
人们不会发现
People are not gonna find out.
你为什么要保护布莱斯
Why are you protecting Bryce?
你被他抓住了什么把柄吗
What does he have on you?
我不是在保护布莱斯 你这个混♥蛋♥
I'm not protecting Bryce, you little fuck!
我是在保护杰西卡啊
God, I'm protecting Jessica!
我更在意杰西卡 而不是汉娜
I care more about Jessica than I do about Hannah,
不是你 也不是其他任何人
than I do about you, than I do about anybody else.
行了吗 你给我滚出去
All right? So just get the fuck out of here!
我要我的自行车
I want my bike.
你的自行车
Your bike?
真的吗
Seriously?
对 你个混♥蛋♥ 我要我的自行车
Yes, you fucking asshole, I want my bike.
在外面 大楼的后面
It's out back, behind the building.
你自己去找吧
Go knock yourself out.
你找到他了吗
Did you find him?
给你打了电♥话♥以后我开车找了一个小时
I drove around for an hour since I called you.
没找到
Nothing.
他会去哪
Where could he be going?
这谁知道
This point, who knows.
还有大♥麻♥
And the weed?
可能我们的关注点一直是错的
Maybe we've been looking at the wrong warning signs.
可能我们的孩子不是想自杀
Maybe we don't have a suicidal kid,
而是吸毒
we've got one with a drug problem.
我不觉得
I really don't think so.
我教瘾君子 我知道他们是什么样子
I teach potheads. I know what that looks like.
不是克雷那样的
It's not Clay.
他很擅长隐瞒事情
He's quite good at hiding things.
他说他不认识她
He said he didn't know her.
他是说他不了解她
He said he didn't know her well.
很明显他非常了解她
Clearly, he knew her very well.
他很崩溃
He is devastated.
他觉得自己要对什么负责
He feels like he's responsible somehow.
她是他女朋友吗
Was she his girlfriend?
他是不是对她做了什么事情
Did he do something to her?
天啊 莱尼
Jesus, Lainie...
你想说什么
what are you implying?
我这个案子是由一对夫妇所提起的诉讼
I am defending a lawsuit brought by two parents
他们的女儿受了一些事情的打击
whose daughter was so damaged by something
然后自杀身亡
that she took her own life.
要是我们的儿子也参与其中怎么办
What if our son was part of that?
他做不出那样的事
He's not capable of it.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我就是知道
I know.
我应该放弃这个案子
I have to give up the case.
我不能上庭
I can't take it to trial.
是为了保护克雷
To protect Clay?
还是你和我
Or you and me?
保护我们大家
To protect all of us.
退出这个案子也没有用 不是吗
Quitting the case wouldn't even do that, would it?
贾斯汀在哪
Where's Justin?
别担心他 我们好好玩玩
Don't worry about him. We're just having fun, okay?
-什么 -放轻松
- What? - Take it easy.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
抱歉 我没有...
Sorry I didn't...
没有回你的短♥信♥
didn't text you back.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
好的
Yeah.
我们应该谈谈
We should probably talk, huh?
托尼
Hey, Tony.
托尼
Tony!
你♥爸♥爸说我在这能找到你
Your dad said I could come find you.
你还好吗
You okay?
我刚刚去找贾斯汀聊了杰西卡的事
I just talked to Justin about Jessica.
好的
Okay.
为什么大家都...
How did everyone...
为什么你...
how did you...
听了录音带
just listen to that,
然后无视了它
and, like, ignore it?
我不觉得有谁无视了它 克雷
I don't think anyone ignored it, Clay.
为什么大家都在保护布莱斯
Why is everyone protecting Bryce?
为什么你也在
Why are you?
我是为了汉娜
I'm doing it for Hannah.
见鬼去吧 托尼
Fuck that, Tony! Fuck that!
杰西卡被强♥奸♥了
Jessica got raped!
贾斯汀把她洗了脑
And Justin's got her brainwashed.
学校里所有的人都想把这事掩盖过去
Everyone at school is covering it up.
太过分了
That is beyond fucked up!
你还不知道故事的全部
You don't know the whole story yet.
我还需要知道什么 托尼
What else do I need to know, Tony?
你像其他人一样被洗♥脑♥了 但我没有
You're brainwashed too, like the rest of them, but I'm not, okay?
我不会坐视不管
And I'm not gonna sit back and do nothing
像你和其他人那样 包括汉娜
like you and everyone else, including Hannah.
你需要冷静
You need to calm down.
她让所有人一次又一次地恐吓她
She let everyone intimidate her over and over and over,
直到她消失
until she just disappeared.
我不会 我不会放弃
Well, not me, no. I am not giving up.
你是太难过了
You're upset.
我当然难过 你为什么不
Fucking right I'm upset! Why aren't you?
为什么大家都不
Why isn't everybody?
深呼吸 好吗
Just take a breath, okay?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 托尼
Fuck you, Tony.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -你干什么 克雷
- Fuck you. - What the fuck are you doing, Clay?
拜托
Come on!
你混♥蛋♥
Fuck you.
你们都是混♥蛋♥
Fuck all of you.
见鬼
Fuck.
去死吧
Goddamn it!
天啊
God!
如果录音带公布于众会怎么样
What happens if the tapes get out?
比如说 我们试着为杰西卡讨回公道
Let's say we try and get some justice for Jessica.
然后呢
What then?
信他的还是一个死去的女孩
It's his word against a dead girl's.
汉娜·贝克又会成为众矢之的
Open season on Hannah Baker all over again.
如果我们让其中一人说出真♥相♥呢
What if we got one person to tell the truth?
一个就好
I mean, just one of them.
好吧 这样 我和你说好
All right, okay, I'll make you a deal.
听录音带 全部听完
Listen to the tapes, all of them.
然后我们来聊聊
And then we'll talk.
我们做任何该做的事
We'll do whatever we have to do.
你会帮我吗
And you'll help me?
永远
Always.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表