剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
我跟你说了我做过的最坏的两个决定
I've told you about two of the worst decisions I ever made,
以及这造成的伤害
and the damage left behind...
还有因此受伤的人
and the people who got hurt.
还有一个故事
There is one more story to tell...
还有一个坏决定
one more bad decision...
这个全怪我
and this one's all on me.
不
No...
不是去派对的那个决定
it wasn't the decision to go to the party.
因为我怎么可能知道
Because how could I have known?
但事情也发生在那一晚
But it was the same night.
那糟糕的一晚
That same awful night.
还记得我留着待会儿讲的故事吗
Remember that story I was saving for later?
就是这个了
Well, this is it.
是关于你的
And it's all about you...
克雷
Clay.
我要怎么听的下去
How in the hell am I supposed to listen to this?
我觉得讨厌的答案是戴上耳机
I think the asshole answer is you put the headphones on,
把卡带放进去
the cassette tape in,
然后按播放
and you press play.
这答案的确讨厌
That is the asshole answer, isn't it?
是啊 但是实话
Yeah, but it's true.
我没法
I can't...
待在这里
be here.
我没法在这里听
I can't listen here.
滑吧 下去吧
Go. Yeah, you're going.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我需要你开车带我
I need you to drive.
-你想去哪 -随便哪都行
- Where do you want to go? - Just... anywhere.
去别处
Somewhere else.
克雷 我知道你在自问 你为什么会在带子上
Clay, I know you're asking yourself why you're on these tapes.
你能做了什么
What could you possibly have done?
杰西卡派对那晚还能发生了什么
What else could have happened the night of Jessica's party?
祝你的新开始好运
Well, good luck with your fresh start.
祝你好运 派对动物
Good luck to you, party animal.
我喜欢这种角色逆转
I'm digging this role reversal, by the way.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你有种有理由叛逆的感觉
You got this rebel with a cause thing going on.
嗯
Well...
我就是这样
that's me.
-杰夫在把你往好方向带 -是吗
- Jeff's a good influence on you. - You think?
他说服你参加派对了
I mean, he got you to go to a party.
这你也做到过
You've done that before.
是啊
I guess I have.
但这次不是
But not this time.
我心里一部分在想 "再邀请我一次"
Part of me was saying, "Ask me again."
那么
Well, um...
做作业快乐
happy homeworking.
嗯 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
失陪了 女士
If you'll excuse me, ma'am,
本叛逆者要骑着他的好车奔入夜色
this rebel is going to tear out into the night on his sweet ride.
-但我心里一部分在想"别去" -前进
- But part of me was saying, "Don't go." - Onward!
哪怕是为了克雷
Not even for Clay.
我本该听那一部分的
I should have listened to that part of me.
我没告诉你 克雷
See, I never told you, Clay,
但我一直欣赏你
but I've always admired you.
你就是你 你也不在乎
You are who you are, and you don't care.
而我总在乎其他人对我的看法
And I always cared what other people thought of me,
虽然我假装不在乎
as much as I acted like I didn't.
这是男生女生的区别 还是克雷汉娜的区别
Is that a boy/girl thing, or a Clay/Hannah thing?
你看上去真棒
Well, don't you look nice.
去参加派对了
Off to the party?
可以的吧
Is that still okay?
当然
No, of course.
就是外面开始下雨了 真不用我送你吗
It just started drizzling out. You sure you don't want a ride?
我对人生确定的几件事中 就包括这个
Of the few things in life I am sure of, that is one of them.
需要雨衣吗
Can I get you your rain poncho?
你猜吧
I'm gonna let you guess the answer.
-而且也更冷了 -我有兜帽 再见 妈妈
- It's getting colder. - I've got my hoodie. Bye, Mom.
注意安全
Be safe.
需要搭车打给我
Call me if you need a ride!
别嗑猛药
Don't do any hard drugs!
或是任何毒品
Or any drugs.
好吧
Okay.
你肯定也希望你没去杰西卡家
I bet you also wish you'd never gone to Jessica's.
是吧 克雷
Right, Clay?
克雷
Clay!
派对结束了吗
Is the party over?
派对还没开始呢
The party hasn't started.
大家要一小时后才会到
No one's going to be here for another hour.
但我以为...不是七点开始吗
But I thought... I heard it started at seven?
是啊
Yeah.
首先 才6:55
And, A, it's 6:55,
其次 7点就是9点的意思
and, B, seven really means nine.
好吧 那我再来
Right. I'll come back.
不不 留下吧 帮帮忙
No, no, stay. You can help.
你会给酒桶安龙头吗
Do you know how to tap a keg?
他们都说 弄个酒桶吧
Every guy's like, let's get a keg,
结果一到安龙头的时候
and when it's time to tap it...
我说了 龙头买♥♥的不对
I told you it was the wrong kind of tap.
我能行的 大家稍安勿躁
I got this! Everybody settle!
-我其实不会... -没事
- I don't really know how to... - Relax.
你负责零食吧
You can do snacks.
好
Got it.
你有什么特别要求吗
Is there any special order that you want?
混装 分碗
Mixed? All in separate bowls?
只混部分
Certain things mixed?
随你 克雷
Make a choice, Clay.
大胆点
Be bold.
哥们 你来了
Dude. You came.
好啊 杰夫 我其实来了好一阵了
What's up, Jeff? I've actually been here for awhile.
你进步不小 克雷
You've come a long way, Clay.
想想我们的合作 你进步真的不小
I think our work together... you've made some real progress.
是啊
Right.
谢谢
Thanks.
你肯定希望你没邀我去
I bet you wish you hadn't invited me.
她会来吗
She coming?
什么 你说谁
What? Who do you mean?
好吧
Okay, man.
克雷
Clay.
亚力克斯 好啊
Alex, what's up?
这是派对 我在假装开心
It's a party, so I'm pretending to have fun.
嗯
Yeah.
不 其实我来是作为计划的一部分
No, I'm actually here as part of my ongoing plan.
要纠缠杰西卡直到烦死她
Gonna hang around Jessica enough that she gets annoyed
让她再爱上我
and falls back in love with me.
我觉得这个计划有逻辑缺陷
I feel there's a logic flaw in that plan.
这是爱 不是逻辑
It's love, it's not logic.
汉娜 汉娜
Hannah! Hannah!
好啊 汉娜来了
Cool, Hannah came.
这样我们可以一起烦杰西卡了
Now we can annoy Jessica together.
我得走了
I have to leave.
别走 你去哪
Slow down, man, where you going?
我还得早起
I just, I gotta get up really early.
哥们 汉娜来了
Dude, Hannah's here.
是吗 好啊 希望她玩得开心
She is? That's cool. Hope she has a nice time.
你得进去 跟她说话
You need to go in there and talk to her.
她在跟别人说话呢 她忙着呢
She's talking to someone else. She's busy.
那你就该上了
Then that's your cue, man.
你就该插话进去
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表