剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
没有 我只是问你
No, I'm just asking you.
我没做什么决定
I didn't make a decision.
好吧 抱歉
Okay. Sorry.
当天的派对上有发生什么违法的事情吗
Did anything happen at the party that may be considered illegal?
也许吧
Maybe.
-酒精 -有 但我没喝
- Alcohol? - Yeah, but I wasn't drinking.
毒品
Drugs?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
他强迫你的吗
Did he force himself on you?
我觉得是
I think so.
你觉得是 但你不确定
You think so? But you're not sure.
你让他住手了吗
Did you tell him to stop?
没有
No.
你跟他说不要了吗
Did you tell him no?
没有
No.
也许你们当时互相情愿的 但你改变主意了
Maybe you consented, then changed your mind.
没有 不是那样的
No, it's not like that!
我们要告诉你的父母或是警♥察♥吗
Should we involve your parents or the police?
不
No!
汉娜 那个男生是谁
Hannah, who's the boy?
那个男生是谁
Who's the boy?
她不肯告诉你名字
She couldn't give you a name.
她没说那个词 但她描述了那场强♥奸♥
She didn't use the word, but she described the rape.
-重申一次 我无法 -我知道你没办法
- Again, I can't-- - I know you can't.
那我们假设一个学生
So let's talk about a hypothetical student
走进你的办公室说她被强♥奸♥了
who comes in your office says she was raped
但不肯说是谁做的 或是不能
but won't say who did it, or can't.
学生受到侵犯后
When a student is assaulted,
我有责任去找警♥察♥
I'm required to go to the police.
但我需要知道事情的原委 和是谁做的
But I need to know exactly what happened, and who did it.
如果我告诉你
If I tell you...
你能向我保证他会入狱吗
will you promise me that he'll go to jail?
我再也不用看到他的脸
And I won't ever have to see his face again,
我没必要再面对他
that I won't have to face him?
我不能保证这个 汉娜
I can't promise you that, Hannah.
但我可以向你保证
But I will promise you this:
在这一过程中我会尽全力保证你的安全
I will do everything in my power to keep you safe
以及保护你
and protect you in this process.
但我只有知道事情原委才能做到这些
But I can't do that unless I know everything that happened.
比如一个名字
Like a name.
一个名字
A name.
布莱斯·沃克
Bryce Walker.
布莱斯·沃克强♥奸♥了汉娜
Bryce Walker raped Hannah.
如果你不能给我一个名字
If you can't give me a name...
如果你不想对这个男生提起诉讼
if you don't want to press charges against this boy...
如果你根本不确定自己是否可以提起诉讼
if you're not even sure you can press charges...
那就真的只剩一个选择了
then there really is only one option.
什么选择
What is it?
我不是对此麻木了 汉娜 但是
I'm not trying to be blunt here, Hannah, but...
你可以放下
you can move on.
你的意思是
You mean...
什么都不做
do nothing.
他在你班上吗
Is he in your class?
他是高四生
He's a senior.
那他几个月后就离校了
That means he'll be gone in a few months.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
起诉某人犯下这种罪行是非常危险的
It can be very dangerous to accuse someone of a crime like that.
我有他的供词
I have his confession.
你怎么有他的供词
How do you have his confession?
我跟他要的
I asked him for it.
我相信汉娜的话 也就是你当初应该做的
I took Hannah at her word, which is what you should have done.
我相信汉娜 于是我指责布莱斯强♥奸♥了她
I believed Hannah, and I accused Bryce of rape,
然后他把我狠狠揍了一顿之后承认了
and then he beat the shit out of me and admitted it.
好了
Okay...now..
现在我们最好结束这段谈话
I think maybe now is where we stop this conversation.
-好的 -嗯
- Okay. All right. - Yeah.
但你不想知道
But wouldn't you like to know
那天汉娜离开你办公室后发生了什么吗
what happened after Hannah left your office that day?
有事情发生了 汉娜
Look, something happened, Hannah.
我也相信你
And I believe you.
但如果你不面对他
But if you won't confront him...
那唯一的选择就是放下
then the only other choice is to move on.
好吧
Yeah.
我也只能这么做了
That's just what I'm going to have to do.
谢谢你 波特先生
Thank you, Mr. Porter.
好吧 还有什么要谈的吗 其他信息
Okay. There's more to talk about, other resources.
没了 我觉得我们已经说明白了
No, I think we figured it out.
我需要放下 默默忍♥受
I need to move on and get over it.
汉娜 我没说忍♥受
Hannah, I didn't say get over it.
但有时这是唯一的选择
But sometimes that's the only other option.
你说得对 我知道了
Look, you're right. Okay, I know.
汉娜 你可以坐下 不用这么急着走
Hannah, you can sit down. You don't need to be in a hurry.
我得学会适应这些 波特先生
I need to get on with things, Mr. Porter.
如果事情无法改变 我最好学会适应 对吗
If things aren't going to change, I'd better get on with it, right?
汉娜
Hannah.
她走出这间办公室
She walked out of this office...
她希望你能出来追她
and she hoped you would come after her.
好的 我可以提供
Okay. I can have that for you...
他的门在我身后关上了
His door is closed behind me.
好的 先生
Right. Yes, sir.
-但你没有 -很好 太棒了
- But you didn't. - Okay. Excellent.
他没来
He's not coming.
我觉得自己已经说得很清楚了
I think I've made myself very clear...
但没人出来阻止我
but no one's coming forward to stop me.
你们有人在乎
Some of you care.
但没人足够在乎
None of you cared enough.
我自己也是
Neither did I.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
那么...
So...
第13盘带子到此为止
it's the end of tape 13.
没什么好说的了
There's nothing more to say.
你没阻止她
You let her walk away.
我们都没阻止她
We all let her walk away.
她离开了学校
She walked out of school...
回了家
went home...
整理了一些东西
and put some things in order.
她把制♥服♥还到了顶峰影院
She returned her uniform to the Crestmont,
我和她一起打工的地方
where I worked with her.
她什么也没说
She didn't say anything.
把东西放在柜台上就走了
She dropped it on the counter and walked away.
她把一个包裹留给了朋友
She dropped a package off with a friend,
将另一个包裹带去邮局
then took another to the post office.
汉娜
Hannah.
你好 罗伯特
Oh. Hey. Robert.
你好 很高兴见到你 我们很想你
Hi. So good to see you. We've missed you.
-是吗 -组里的朋友
- You have? - At the group.
琳达甚至为此写了首诗
Linda even wrote a poem about it.
好吧
Oh, well, um...
-其实我不再写诗了 -太遗憾了
- I don't really write poetry anymore. - That's too bad.
有空来看看 行吗
Well, come visit sometime anyway, okay?
-行 -别生分了
- Yeah. Okay. - Don't be a stranger.
然后她回到家
Then she went back home...
穿上旧衣服
put on some old clothes.
进了浴室
She went into the bathroom...
浴缸放满水
filled the tub...
打开当天早上
opened the box of razor blades
从她家店里拿的刀片盒
she took from her parents' store that morning...
她坐进浴缸
She got into the tub...
没脱衣服
still with her clothes on...
割开手腕
slit her wrists...
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表