剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
without drowning.
可以不用化身江海也依然可以畅游
It must be possible to swim without becoming water yourself.
但我一直在吞入我认为是空气的东西
But I keep swallowing what I thought was air.
我一直寻找着拴住双脚的石块"
I keep finding stones tied to my feet."
多棒啊
I mean, damn.
想知道是谁写的
I wonder who wrote it.
是吧
I know, right?
肯定是个忧郁的人
One dark human being, that's for sure.
我喜欢她的诗
I mean, I like her poem, I think,
但我不一定想跟她一起玩
but I'm not sure I'd want to hang out with her.
好吧
Well...
该工作了
duty calls.
你好 克雷
Hi, Clay.
你好 贝克太太
Hey, Mrs. Baker.
抱歉打扰你工作了
I'm sorry to bother you at work.
我想给你个东西
I wanted to give you something.
是汉娜写的
It's from Hannah.
杂♥志♥不是汉娜的 里面有她写的一首诗
Well, it's not Hannah's, but there's a poem... that she wrote.
真的很棒 连语文老师都这么说
It's really good. I mean, even our English teacher said so.
第七页
Page seven.
是她的笔迹
It's her handwriting.
没错
Yeah.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表