剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
I gotta tell you,
克雷·詹森的完美伪装不是兜帽
the perfect disguise for Clay Jensen is not a hoodie.
你带来了吗
Did you bring it?
如你所求
As requested.
我就知道你会有
I knew you'd have one.
可以告诉我为什么换装备吗
Mind telling me why the switch?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不能说
I'm not at liberty to discuss it.
我们说好一起做的
We had a deal that we would do this together.
你说等我把带子都听完
You said that when I got to the end of the tapes,
就该做什么做什么
we'll do whatever we have to do.
你听完了吗
Are you at the end?
差不多了
Almost.
你要往下传吗
Are you going to pass them on?
你和我都清楚 汉娜希望带子传入13号♥手中
You and I both know Hannah wanted them to get to number 13,
但如果我传给12号♥ 就结束了
but if I give them to number 12, that's the end of it.
-给我一天 我有个计划 -克雷
- Just give me a day. I have a plan. - Clay.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
是的
Yeah.
波特先生 你有时间吗
Mr. Porter, do you have a minute?
当然 请进
Sure, sure, come in.
请坐
Have a seat.
怎么了 谢丽
What's going on, Sheri?
我
I, um...
我听说好多人今天收到了法♥院♥传票
I heard about people getting these subpoenas today for court,
我
and... I...
我就是想跟你谈谈
I just... I wanted to talk to you about...
汉娜·贝克吗
Hannah Baker?
嗯 我
Yeah. Well, I...
我...我猜
I just... I guess...
我对此并不了解
I don't really know anything about that.
我觉得就是今天传票的事
I think it's just the subpoenas today,
搞得我有点紧张而已
they just have me a little worried, that's all.
好吧 听我说
Okay, listen, well.
如果你收到了 最重要的
If you get one, what matters most
是你要说实话
is that you just tell the truth.
嗯 当然
Yeah. Yeah, right, right.
谢丽
Sheri.
如果你记起了什么 或听说了什么
And if you remember anything or hear anything,
都先来告诉我们 好吗
you come tell us first, okay?
好
I will.
谢谢 波特先生
Thanks, Mr. Porter.
-你是"摄友1337"吗 -对
- Are you Shutterbug1337? - Yeah.
-你迟到了 -抱歉 有事耽搁
- You're late. - Sorry, I had a thing.
准备好了吗
You ready to do this?
就这些吗
It's all there?
天呐 别在这里
Jesus, not here.
-我怎么知道 -摸一摸
- How do I know? - Just hold it.
那玩意后坐力挺强
That thing's got a kick.
好吗 你握姿要正确
All right? You gotta use the right grip.
嗯 我谷歌♥就好 谢谢
Yeah, I'll Google that. Thanks.
我们首先要知道他们都知道什么
The first thing we need to do is find out what they know.
或者 我们应该说实话
Or the first thing we need to do is tell the truth.
我支持亚力克斯
I'm with Alex.
我觉得没你想的那么简单
I don't think it's as easy as you think.
事实究竟是什么
I mean, what exactly is the truth?
真有深度啊 马库斯
Profound, Marcus, truly profound.
而且是扯淡
And bullshit.
天呐 你怎么找到我们的
My God, how did you find us?
-我有权参加 -不 你没有
- I deserve to be here. - No, you don't.
就因为你不喜欢我吗 考特妮
Because you don't like me, Courtney?
因为我让你很尴尬
'Cause I embarrassed you?
-我承受得比你们都多 -让他留下吧
- I'm getting it worse than any of you. - Let him stay.
是啊 考特妮 你凭什么主持会议了
Yeah, Courtney. How did you get to run this meeting, anyway?
这又不是舞蹈委员会
It's not the fucking dance committee.
-让我坐 否则我开始照相了 -坐吧
- I sit, or I start taking pictures. - Sit down.
冷静点
And calm down.
我觉得他们知道什么很明显
I think it's clear what they know.
环顾一下 我们有什么共同点
I mean, look around. What do we all have in common?
我们不清楚收到传票的都有谁 谢丽就没有
We don't know who all got the subpoenas. Sheri didn't get one.
或者是暂时还没收到
Or she didn't get one yet.
我还是叫她来了
I told her to come anyway.
或许她是希望能逃避过去
Maybe she's hoping she'll avoid the whole thing.
你♥爸♥爸肯定知道什么吧 从其他警官那里
Your dad must know something, right, from the other deputies.
我爸是喜欢把问题掩盖起来的那种人
My dad's more of a "sweep it under the rug" kind of guy.
我不介意
Works for me.
我觉得他恐怕不会在意你
Yeah. I don't think he gives a shit about you.
911 需要帮助吗
9-1-1. How can I help you?
是的 我想报案
Yes, hi. I would like to report a...
我想报告一件我几周前
Well, I would like to report something I did
做的事
a few weeks ago.
如果我们不在取证前
If we don't get our stories straight
统一说法 对我们都不利
before these depositions, it's bad for all of us.
但说法究竟是什么
But what is the story exactly?
汉娜是个骗子
Hannah was a liar.
她嫉妒 粘人 情绪不稳定
She was jealous and needy and emotionally unstable.
她觉得每个人都在针对她
She thought everyone was out to get her.
你说的不是你自己吗
Aren't you describing yourself?
我们的确试过做她的朋友
We tried to be her friends. We did.
但一出了问题她就怪我们
She blamed us when things went wrong.
但她才是问题所在
But she was the one with problems.
就这个说法
That's the story?
-对 -那你觉得呢
- Yeah. - What would you say it is?
我觉得我怎么说无所谓
I say it doesn't matter what I say it is.
因为现在有三个人不在场
'Cause there are three people who aren't here right now
而他们很可能会想怎么说怎么说
who are pretty likely to say whatever the fuck they want.
杰西卡和贾斯汀在哪呢
Where are Jessica and Justin?
他们没去学校
They weren't at school.
都没去
Either of them.
怎么了
What?
贾斯汀昨晚去了布莱斯家
Justin went to Bryce's last night.
他看到杰西跟布莱斯调情 所以发火了
He freaked because Jess was flirting with Bryce.
说布莱斯是强♥奸♥犯
So he called Bryce a rapist,
还告诉杰西卡带子上说的都是真的
and told Jessica that everything on the tapes was true.
不会吧
No fucking way.
蒙蒂 詹米 还有几个人都听到了
Monty and Jamie and a few other guys heard everything.
等等 他们...
Wait, wait, wait. They...
他们听到了 他们知道带子的事了
They heard? They know about the tapes?
贾斯汀没细说带子的事
Well, Justin didn't go into detail about the tapes, no,
但他们都听到他说布莱斯强♥奸♥了
but they heard him call Bryce a rapist
还有汉娜说的是真的
and that Hannah was telling the truth.
贾斯汀好样的 布莱斯就是个强♥奸♥犯
Good for Justin. And Bryce is a rapist.
如果你相信汉娜的话
If you believe Hannah.
不是吧 考特妮 你是这里唯一的女孩
Seriously? Courtney, you are the only girl here
你就要采取这样的立场
and that is the position you take?
汉娜撒谎了 我们明确知道
Hannah lied. We know this.
我不知道
I don't know it.
我们可以控制局面 控制好说法就行
We can contain this. We have to control the narrative.
你在妄想
You're deluded.
说法就是 杰西知道布莱斯强♥奸♥了她
The narrative is, Jess knows Bryce raped her.
你们下国际象棋一定很烂
You guys would make shitty chess players.
再有两步我们就要被将死了
We're two moves from being checkmated.
未必
Not necessarily.
如果我们能拉上布莱斯就行
Not if we bring Bryce into it with us.
布莱斯 那个强♥奸♥犯
Bryce. The rapist.
-据称而已 -去你妈 考特妮
- Alleged rapist. - Fuck off, Courtney.
或者我们举报他
Or we turn him in.
布莱斯很危险
Bryce is dangerous.
我不明白我们为什么还要护着他
I don't get why we're still protecting him.
-谢谢 -我们没护着他
- Thank you. - We're not!
我们在保护自己
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表