剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
and face the consequences, one way or another.
好的 谢谢你 克雷
Okay. Thank you, Clay.
那么 我们再来看看剩下的一些
so, let's get to the rest of these results.
头盔哥
Hey, Helmet.
抱歉我迟到了 忙了一整天铲口香糖
Sorry I'm late, on gum-scraping day of all days.
希望你给我留了点好料
Hope you saved some good ones.
偷懒你就输了
You snooze, you lose.
干吗
What?
你在看什么
What are you staring at?
没事 抱歉
Ah, nothing. Nah, sorry.
我给你留了一块超恶心的拌头发口香糖
I saved you a particularly gnarly piece with some hair in it.
我还以为我应该是鲜花巧克力那样的女孩
Here I thought I was a flowers and chocolates kind of girl.
你会去今晚的派对吗
So, uh, are you going to that party tonight
杰西卡·戴维斯家的那个
at Jessica Davis's house?
你什么时候开始去派对了
Since when do you go to parties?
自从杰夫说我一定得去之后
Well, since Jeff told me I had to come.
他保证这会是我高中生活里最棒的事情
He's assured me it will be the highlight of my high school career.
为什么他们就不能把口香糖吞下去
Why can't people swallow their gum,
像我们小时候那样
like when we were kids?
-我从来不吞口香糖 -你当然不会
- I never swallowed my gum. - Of course you didn't.
我们其他小孩会
The rest of us.
这场派对可能会是你高中生活里最棒的事
You know, the party could be the highlight of your high school career.
我可不觉得
Yeah, I doubt it.
不啦 我要重新开始
Nope, it's part of my fresh start.
不去派对 不再偷懒
No more parties, no more slacking off.
真疯狂 今年我倒准备放松自己
That's crazy. Because this is the year I'm gonna start slacking off.
你要开始骑车不戴头盔了吗
You gonna start riding your bike sans helmet?
是啊
I am.
迟交作业
Gonna turn in a project late?
可能吧
Maybe.
不 我不会那样做
No, I'm not gonna do that.
不过我可能会时不时胡写一份作业
But I might half-ass a paper now and again.
小心点
Whoa. Careful there.
你应该来
You should come.
能一起出去玩真的很有趣
It might be cool to actually hang out
在我们身上没沾满口香糖的时候
when we're not both covered in chewing gum.
别诱惑我
Don't be an enabler.
我已经想好了
I made a deal with myself.
我会看好你的
I'll watch out for you.
一杯啤酒 最多
One beer, max.
午夜之前回家 让我用自行车载你也行
Home by midnight, even if I have to pedal you home on my bike.
还是算了吧
I don't think so.
我心里知道 那晚我不该去杰西卡家
Part of me knew I shouldn't go to Jessica's house that night.
但另一部分的我控制不住地想
But another part of me couldn't help but wonder
有什么事情...或者什么人...
what... or who...
我可能会错过
I might be missing out on.
他们不会因为迟交一次就断我们的电
They're not gonna shut our power off because of one late payment.
我不喜欢这样 我们得用别的方法省钱
I don't like it. We have to find another way to save.
我们也许能让汉娜也来帮忙...
Well, maybe we can get Hannah to pitch in--
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
我差点没认出你
I almost didn't recognize you.
让我想起你小时候 扎着小辫子的样子
Reminds me when you were a little kid, with those floppy pigtails.
好吧 我去把剩菜热一热
Okay, so I'm gonna heat up some leftovers.
我不太饿
I'm not really hungry.
不饿吗
No?
其实是 今晚有一场返校派对
Actually, there's this back to school party
在杰西卡·戴维斯家
at Jessica Davis's house tonight.
但如果你不同意 我也不是一定要去
But I don't have to go if you don't want me to.
今天是周六晚上 去玩吧
It's Saturday night. Go have fun.
我还有周一要交的作业
I do have homework I need to get done by Monday.
我还想预习课本
And I was gonna try and get ahead on the syllabus.
汉娜 去还是不去
Oh, Hannah, go, don't go.
我也不知道 看你自己
I don't know. It's really up to you.
我真的觉得晚点关门可以更有竞争力
I really think staying open later will help us stay competitive.
并不会 我们又不是沃普莱克斯
It's not going to help at all. We're not a Walplex.
没法一直开门营业
We can't stay open...
所以我来了 全新的我
So here I am, the brand-new me...
继续过着原样的生活
...living the same old life.
克雷
Yo, Clay.
你好啊
What's up?
你今天怎么样
How you doing today?
你想干什么 马库斯
What do you want, Marcus?
昨天你和托尼聊了吗
Did you and Tony talk yesterday?
当然
We sure did.
好吧 你是在...
Okay, and you're just...
在我行我素
doing your own thing.
是啊 够自我的了
Oh, more than ever.
我都明白
Okay. Okay, look, I understand
你有自己的行事方式
that you're going through your own process or whatever,
但我很担心你 伙计
but I'm worried about you, man.
我不想看到你受伤
I don't want to see you get hurt.
我知道
Yeah, I'm sure you don't.
我是想保护你 好吗
Hey, I'm trying to protect you, okay?
但要是你一直管不住嘴 我就没办法了
But I can't if you keep running your mouth.
你到底在玩什么把戏
I mean, what's your play here, anyway?
我的把戏
My play?
像玩一场游戏吗
Like it's a game?
好吧
Okay.
你们往泰勒的窗户里扔石头
You guys threw rocks through Tyler's window.
你们为杰西卡又做了什么
What did you do for Jessica?
这是第二盘提及有人犯罪的录音带了
This is the second tape where somebody committed a crime.
在我们学校里有一名罪犯
There's a criminal walking around our school.
-等等 -别碰我
- Wait a minute. - Don't touch me.
杰西卡也许骗她自己
Look, maybe Jessica's managed to convince herself
当那晚什么也没发生
nothing happened that night,
但如果她不做什么 我会做的
but if she's not gonna do anything, I will.
听着 没人知道那些带子里是不是真话
Listen, no one knows if those tapes are telling the truth.
杰西卡也说了什么都没发生
And Jessica said nothing happened.
没有任何法庭会听这种案子...
No court of law's gonna listen to a case where--
我会从学校这里开始
I'll start with the school.
伙计 你不知道你...
Dude, you don't know what the f...
你根本不知道你在做什么
You don't know what you're doing.
懂吗 你还没听到你自己的那部分
Okay? You haven't even listened to your own tape.
我告诉你 最糟糕的还在后面
I'm telling you, the worst is yet to come.
加油虎队
亚力克斯
Yo, Alex.
等等我
Hang back a second.
我们得聊聊克雷
We need to talk about Clay.
我们不是已经聊过他了吗
Haven't we already talked about that?
你肚子又痛了吗
Is your stomach thing happening again?
-我说了等一下 -别管他行吗
- Hey, I said hang back. - Just leave him alone, okay?
你已经卷进这件事了
Hey, you're a part of this.
你脱不开身了 虽然汉娜说你是个怂包
You're in it, even if you are the pussy Hannah said.
滚蛋 贾斯汀
Fuck you, Justin.
你做了那样的事 袖手旁观 你说我怂
You're calling me a pussy, after what you did, or didn't do?
-滚蛋 -你滚蛋
- Fuck you. - Fuck you.
别动手
Cut it out!
要是我们完了 你也别想跑
Whatever happens to us happens to you too.
要是我自杀 你也会死吗
If I kill myself, you die too?
伙计们
Guys.
别这样
Seriously.
他现在什么情况
God, what's with him now?
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
克雷怎么说
What did Clay say?
杰西卡那事吓坏他了
He's freaking out about Jessica.
他说他要做点什么 可能会在学校里
He says he's gonna do something, maybe here at school.
如果他告诉波特先生 或者蔡尔兹
If he tells Mr. Porter, or Childs...
我们就完了
We're all fucked.
我们要在他之前找他们
We have to get to them before he does.
我觉得 也许重新开始
I thought maybe starting over
并不一定要让自己和人完全断绝联♥系♥
didn't have to mean cutting myself off completely.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表