剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
I have to know why.
我得知道为什么
I need to know why.
要是你不想 我...
And if you don't, I...
我那晚没怎么睡
I didn't sleep much that night.
你应当知道
You should know.
但是 那晚你拍的照片
But then, the pictures you took that night
并不是你出现在这卷磁带上的原因
aren't the reason you're on this tape,
对不对
are they?
我们说的是一张特别的照片
We're talking about one picture in particular.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 泰勒
Goddamn it, Tyler.
有多糟
How bad is it?
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
什么有多糟
How bad is what?
我永远也忘不了我的第一次宿醉
I'll never forget my first hangover.
对 第一次
Uh... Yeah. First.
所以我才这么难受吗
Is that what I'm feeling?
我应该把说教留在讲堂而不是家里
I prefer to leave my lectures in the lecture hall,
但你知道
but, you know...
从宿醉里也能学到重要的一课
there's actually an important lesson to be learned from a hangover.
别喝酒吗
Don't drink?
也对 但是 你得喝酒 总得喝点
Sure, but... you'll drink. It happens.
重要的一课说的是"行为必有后果"
The overarching lesson is that actions have consequences.
从你的样子来看
And judging from the way you look,
你今天应该已经领教到了
you've probably suffered enough for today.
这是什么
What is that?
辣椒酱 辣根 甘蓝 生鸡蛋
Hot sauce, horseradish, kale, a raw egg,
还有 差不多六种其他能治宿醉的东西
and, uh, about six other things designed to cure a hangover.
别 别闻
Oh, no, don't smell it.
喝就好了
Just drink.
听着 我跟妈妈谈过禁足的事
So, listen, uh, I talked to Mom about the grounding situation
包括牵扯到的所有事
and all it entails,
我说服她保持现有的状态
and I managed to convince her to stay her ruling,
但有个条件
on one condition:
你得对我们敞开心扉 孩子
You gotta start opening up to us, kid.
只要 让我们知道发生了什么
Just... you know, let us know what's going on.
告诉我们一声就行
Only enough to keep us informed.
你妈妈还希望
And your mother also prefers...
你不要再将我们拒之门外
no more closed doors.
既是字面意思 也有比喻的意思
Literal and figurative.
还有 今早没有大型早餐会
Oh, and no big spread this morning.
就我们 吃麦片可以吗
It's just us, so cereal okay?
等等 妈妈在哪儿
Wait, where's Mom?
情绪波动
So, mood swings.
不愿参与小组活动
Refusal to participate in group activities,
外貌改变
change in their appearance...
你让我觉得我是个坏学生
You're making me feel like a bad student.
我觉得自己像个坏妈妈
I'm starting to feel like a bad parent.
...下降的绩点...
...declining GPA...
还有滥用药物
and substance abuse.
密切注意这些警示标志能帮你们
Now, paying close attention to these warning signs can help you
防止孩子们犯下可怕的错误
prevent your children from making a terrible mistake.
好了 波特老师 谢谢你内容详实的演讲
Okay. Thank you, Mr. Porter, for that informative presentation.
如果有人有问题 我们很愿意现在回答
If anybody has questions, we're happy to answer now.
这位
Yeah?
关于这起诉讼你有什么能告诉我们的
What can you tell us about this lawsuit?
那女孩受到欺凌了吗
Was that girl bullied?
其实法律上讲 我们不能谈论这个
Actually, legally, we are not allowed to discuss that,
但我们都能
but we can all become
更密切的参与进孩子们的生活 好吗
more involved in our children's lives, okay?
而这从家开始
And that starts at home.
这位
Yeah?
我们是否该担心自己的孩子受到欺凌
Should we be worried about our own kids being bullied?
以我们的经验 相比于许多其他学校
In our experience, relative to many other schools,
我校并无校园欺凌问题
we do not have a problem with bullying.
那为什么那女孩会自杀
Then why did that girl do it?
那个女孩叫汉娜
That girl's name is Hannah.
贝克夫人
Mrs. Baker.
见到你真高兴 我们不知道你也会来参加
It's so good to see you. We didn't know you'd be joining us.
我依然是学校社区的一员 对吧
Well, I'm still a member of the school community, right?
要是你们想知道原因
And if you want to know why...
还是问问你们自己家孩子吧
I suggest you ask your own children.
或者去看看他们每天都要去的卫生间的墙壁
Or take a look at the walls of the restrooms they use every day.
"婊♥子♥"
"Bitch."
"贱♥货♥"
"Slut."
"荡♥妇♥"
"Whore."
"去死" 死
"Die." Die!
他们去的卫生间墙上刻着这些词
These are the words carved on the walls of the bathrooms they use,
是你们的孩子刻的
and your kids did the carving.
泰勒
Tyler.
等等 泰勒
Wait, hey, Tyler.
泰勒
Tyler.
抱歉
I'm sorry, man.
这条链子真基
This fucking chain is gay.
你真性感
You look really hot.
我像条朋克摇滚狗
I look like a punk rock dog.
怎么了 贾斯汀 你说你想参加的
What? Justin, what? You said you wanted to do this.
没错 我都来了
I do. I'm here, right?
我都穿了
I'm doing it.
你看什么看 詹森
What the fuck are you looking at, Jensen?
他在看我们炫酷的衣服
He's checking out our awesome costumes.
克雷懂 对吗
Clay gets it, right?
对
Yeah.
席德·维瑟斯 原名约翰·里奇 性手♥枪♥乐队的贝斯手
Sid Vicious, born John Ritchie, bassist for the Sex Pistols,
还有他女友南茜·斯庞根
and his girlfriend Nancy Spungen.
挺好的
Nice.
但你们知道他们俩最后怎么样吧
But you know how the story ends, right?
什么 最后怎么样
What? How does the story end?
谢谢 够了 克雷
Thanks, Clay.
这故事的结局是什么
How does the story end?
我不知道 应该是你杀了我吧
I don't know. I think you kill me.
亚力克斯
Alex.
亚力克斯
Alex!
你看见泰勒了吗
Have you seen Tyler?
怎么了
Why?
我查了一下他做了什么
I did research about what he did.
-我们应该 -不 听着 不存在"我们"
- I think that we should-- - No, see, there's no "we," okay?
你选择谈话对象时得小心点
You should be very careful about who you talk to.
他来了
There he is!
詹森
Jensen!
昨晚干得漂亮 哥们 酒量不错啊
Nice work last night, buddy. You can hold your booze.
他肯定吐得像个娘们一样
Yeah, I bet he puked like a bitch.
去你的 邓普西
Fuck you, Dempsey.
你上周末喝了三杯就吐了
You puked on three wine coolers last weekend.
对 因为是草莓酒
Yeah, because they were strawberry.
我过敏
I'm allergic.
我要在我家开万圣节派对 虽然是小型派对
I'm having a Halloween thing at my place, super small.
你应该来
You should come.
亚力克斯会去的
Alex will be there.
我会考虑考虑的
I uh, I'll think about it.
怎么 你今晚还有其他安排吗
What, you got something else to do tonight?
学法语怎么样
How about French?
斯坦伯格夫人
Madame Steinberg?
你做作业需要别人帮你一把
You needed help with the homework.
我为什么需要你帮忙
Why would I need your help...
好吧 管它呢
I mean, yeah, sure. Whatever.
考虑一下 詹森
Think about it, Jensen.
我法语成绩比你好
I have a better grade than you in French.
我只是想帮忙而已
I was just trying to help.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
昨晚你怎么不帮忙呢 你去哪了
Where was your help last night? Where'd you go?
我家里有事
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表