剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
非常好 这就是口述传统
Fantastic. It's the oral tradition.
但是如果我们不完成自己的部分
Except if we don't finish our part first,
整个任务可能会失败
we could fail the whole assignment.
是不是
Right?
有可能
We could.
但我不认为
But I doubt it.
我也不想让我们面临失败后的惩罚
I would hate for us to have to face those repercussions.
或许我们不会呢
Maybe we won't.
或许那些惩罚根本不存在
Maybe those repercussions aren't even real.
身为你报告的搭档 我强烈建议...
As your project partner, I would highly recommend that we--
你是
Are you...
我的搭档吗
my partner?
任务交代得很清楚
The assignment was very clear
如果我们破坏规则会怎么样
what would happen if we broke the rules.
这是由一个死人指派的任务
The assignment was given by a dead person.
历史上的死人
In history.
当然是已故的历史人物
The historical figure is dead, obviously.
当然了
Sure, sure.
某种意义上 我们所有任务都是死人指派的
In a sense, all our assignments are given by dead people.
我们为了远离沃普莱克斯连锁药店而来到这里
I mean, we came here to get away from the fucking Walplexes...
而现在
and... and now,
它们不仅跟着我们来
they've not only followed us, but...
还抢了我们的生意
but they're stealing our customers.
沃普莱克斯不是顾客不上门的原因 安迪
Walplex isn't the reason why people aren't coming in, Andy.
他们害怕我们
They're scared of us.
他们无法面对我们
They can't face us.
我们能怎么办
What can we do about that?
我们可以反抗
We could fight.
对抗庞大僵化的组织
You know, take on the monolith.
我们有你从厕所拍到的照片
We've got those pictures from the bathroom that you took.
我们有那份名单
We have that list.
如果还不够
And if that's not enough,
我们还得找其他证据
we're just gonna have to find something else,
因为我们得让他们明白这场悲剧的道理
because we have to let them know this is not a senseless tragedy,
这种事不会无缘无故发生
that there are reasons why this happened.
我们得女儿有面孔
That our little girl has a face.
有名字
And a name.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你昨晚看到的那个家伙
That guy you saw last night.
他招惹我妹妹
He messed with my sister.
我和哥哥们要解决他
Me and my brothers took care of it.
招惹
Messed with...
你们应该报♥警♥
You should call the police.
我街区的警♥察♥和你们这的警♥察♥有点不同
The police in my neighborhood are a little different than yours.
有时候没有正义 我们就自己实现正义
Sometimes when there's no justice, you make it for yourself.
别去布莱斯家
Don't go to Bryce's.
别听信马库斯
Don't listen to Marcus.
反正就别这么做
Just... don't do it.
为什么
Why not?
汉娜不会希望这样
It's not what Hannah wanted.
你怎么知道汉娜会希望怎样
How do you know what Hannah wanted?
你怎么可能...
How do you even...
马库斯告诉我 他把磁带直接传下去了
Marcus told me he just passed the tapes on.
-马库斯骗人 -你怎么知道
- Marcus lied. - How do you know?
甚至可能就没有第二套备用磁带
There probably isn't even a second set of tapes.
多半都是谎言
It's probably all bullshit.
我是汉娜
Hey, it's Hannah.
汉娜·贝克
Hannah Baker.
没错 不用调整...
That's right. Don't adjust your...
你在用它收听的播放设备
whatever device you're hearing this on.
是我 在鲜活地播放
It's me, live and in stereo.
其实
Thing is...
虽然泰勒不再过来偷♥拍♥了
even though Tyler stopped coming around...
我还是感觉很害怕
I never stopped feeling afraid.
发生那种事后 我能怎么办
So what could I do after that?
先是学校 然后是我家
First the school, then my house...
甚至是我自己的卧室
even my own bedroom.
哪里都不安全
Nowhere was safe.
你夺走了那一切
You took all that away.
你们知道我跟杰西卡的关系有多僵吗
You guys have any idea how much shit I'm in with Jessica?
-他人到底去哪儿了 -他会来的
- Where the fuck is he? - He'll be here.
如果他不来 我们也不用讨好他
If he doesn't show, we're done making friends.
我们按我的办法来
We do it my way.
-你究竟有什么办法 -我们让他明白
- What is your way, exactly? - We make him understand.
明白什么
Yeah, understand what?
糖在碗里
Candy's in the bowl.
你们有快递
You got a delivery.
真该死 是带子吗
Holy shit, is that them?
搞什么 那是给我爸的
The fuck! Those are for my dad!
兄弟 我一定是真的吸嗨了
Dude! I must be, like, really stoned or something.
我们不能在他家做这种事
Okay, we should not be doing this at his house.
是吗 我们该去你家做
Really? Should we do it at yours?
-他会发现的 -也许就该让他发现
- He's going to find out. - Maybe he should.
也许可以就这样结束
Maybe that's how this ends.
不
No.
到克雷为止
This ends with Clay.
无论我们得做什么 好吗
Whatever we have to do, okay?
你吓死我了
You're freaking me out.
也许你♥他♥妈♥吸得太嗨了
Maybe you're too fucking stoned, huh?
你让我担惊受怕 泰勒
You made me paranoid, Tyler.
所以现在
So now...
我要以牙还牙
I'm giving that to you.
也许我不会知道你为什么这么做
Maybe I'll never know why you did what you did.
但我能让你亲身体会到我的感受
But I can make you understand how it felt to be me.
所以我站在你的窗外 泰勒
That's why I'm outside your window, Tyler.
人们听到这段后 肯定也会来这里
And after people hear this, I bet I won't be the only one.
不给糖 就捣蛋
屋外有人 泰勒
Knock knock, Tyler.
靠
Oh, shit.
该死的克雷
Fucking Clay.
你死定了
You're so done.
你♥他♥妈♥死定了
You're so fucking done.
搞什么
搞什么
实现我自己的正义
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表