剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
汉娜·贝克 她来了
Hannah Baker! There she is!
汉娜 汉娜 汉娜 汉娜
Hannah! Hannah! Hannah! Hannah!
对了 我喜欢你的发型 看上去不错
I like the hair, by the way. Looking good.
谢谢
Thank you.
酒桶在外面 去倒点酒
Keg's out back. Get on it.
给你
Here you go.
也许你其实可以合群
Maybe you do fit in after all.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Sorry. - Sorry.
看看是谁来了
Well, well, well, look who decided to show up.
"约会迟到一会更好"的说法
Fashionably late
并不适合女朋友的派对
doesn't fly when it's your girlfriend's party.
也许我能补偿你一下
Maybe I can make it up to you.
如果你幸运的话
Maybe, if you're lucky.
我在路上耽误了一下
I had to stop somewhere on my way over here
因为想起来了今天是什么日子
because I realized what today was.
周六
Saturday?
我爸妈飞去华盛顿参加空军仪式的日子
The day my parents went to D.C. for some Air Force ceremony?
高三第一场派对的日子
The day of the first fucking party of junior year!
不 到今天我们就正式交往两个月了
No, it's officially two months since we've been going out.
天啊 你真是个小妖精
Oh, my God, you are such a girl!
-我们是不是该纪念一下 -没错
- Shall we commemorate the occasion? - Yes.
真好
Nice.
你要再倒一杯吗
You need a refill?
不 不用了
Uh, no, I'm good.
你去喝吧 布莱斯买♥♥了很多酒
But go knock yourself out. Bryce picked up a ton of stuff.
所以你和贾斯汀
So, you and Justin?
对 我和贾斯汀在一起了 怎么
Yeah, me and Justin. Why?
就是啊 为什么
I mean, exactly. Why?
还有 怎么在一起的
And, like, how?
夏校
Summer school.
我需要征求你的同意吗
Do I need your permission?
你还记得去年他对我做了什么吗
Do you remember what he did to me last year?
你们当时根本就不算在约会
You guys weren't even technically dating.
那才不是重点
How is that even the point?
布莱斯才是把照片发出去的人
Anyway, Bryce is the one who sent the photo out.
但贾斯汀是把照片给他看的人
But Justin is the one who showed him.
对不起...
I'm sorry. Look...
过去的事就不提了 小心点 好吗
Ancient history aside, just... be careful, okay?
你真好 汉娜 但我不会有事的
You're so sweet, Hannah, but I'm fine.
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
但她并不知道 她知道吗 贾斯汀
But she didn't... did she, Justin?
她不知道
She didn't know.
我讨厌烈酒 你是想灌醉我吗
Ugh! I hate hard liquor. Are you trying to corrupt me?
不 是庆祝 还记得吗
No, we're celebrating, remember?
人们其实并不会变
And people don't really change.
真糟
Oh, shit.
欢迎听你的第二盘录音带
Welcome to your second tape
贾斯汀·弗里
Justin Foley.
一旦发现就得五天停课处罚 克雷
It's an automatic five-day suspension, Clay.
请坐
Sit down, please.
我说了 不是我
I already told you, it's not mine.
肯定是谁乘我不注意偷偷塞进去的
Somebody must've slipped it in my bag when I wasn't looking.
你觉得谁会做那样的事
Do you have any idea who would have done something like that?
是谁让你搜我的书包的 从他们查起
Who told you to check my bag? Start with them.
克雷 你的同学很担心你 我们也是
Clay, your classmates are concerned about you, and so are we.
-担心我 -这几周并不轻松
- Concerned about me? - It's been a rough couple of weeks around here.
但经过了昨天和交换生的事
But after what happened yesterday with the exchange students,
还有现在这个
now this...
那不是我的
It's not mine!
博兰校长 你好
Principal Bolan, hello.
我知道了 当然 好的
I understand. Of course. Got it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
博兰校长觉得 根据你良好的记录
Principal Bolan feels, given your spotless record
还有你在学校社区的表现
and your role in the school community,
三天的停课就可以了
that a three-day suspension will suffice,
只要你去警♥察♥局在毒品缓役项目报名
as long as you sign up for the drug deferral program at the police station.
我不敢相信 你们不知道为什么会这样
I don't believe this. You have no idea why this is happening.
告诉我 为什么会这样
Okay, tell me. Why is this happening?
是谁让你搜我的包的
Who told you to check my bag?
你有什么要告诉我们的事吗 克雷
Do you have something you want to tell us, Clay?
比如 是谁卖♥♥毒品给你的
Like who sold you the drugs?
算了 你已经认定我在说谎了
Forget it. You already think I'm lying.
对不起 行了吗
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
我对不起所有的事
About everything, all right?
我能走了吗
Can I go now?
拜托
Please.
你可以在那坐一下
You can have a seat over there.
你妈妈很快会来接你
Your mom will pick you up shortly.
拉莫斯女士让我来拿一些干的白板擦
Mr. Ramos asked me to get more dry erasers for the white board.
他们让你停课了
They suspend you?
三天
Three days.
我告诉你了他们要搜包
I told you they were doing a bag check.
你为什么不藏起来
Why didn't you try to hide it?
无所谓了
Anyway.
没意识到你还是个瘾君子 克雷
Didn't realize you were such a stoner, Clay.
我也没意识到你会在意这个
I didn't realize you cared.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我当然不在意
Of course I don't.
你有告诉扎克是我划坏了他的车吗
Did you tell Zach I keyed his car?
什么
Seriously?
你觉得我是那种随意嚼舌根的人吗
You think I'm the type that would rat anyone out about anything?
我已经不知道谁是什么样的人了
I don't know what kind of person anyone is anymore.
你是什么样的人呢
What kind of person are you?
你是更想喝啤酒
Are you more of a beer person
还是更想喝啤酒
or a beer person?
艰难的选择
Tough call.
我选啤酒
I'll take beer.
非常棒的选择 女士
Excellent choice, madam.
今晚的酒是温的
Tonight, it is being served lukewarm
杯子可能不太干净 没什么味道
in questionably clean cups and devoid of any flavor.
-干杯 -干杯 好喝
- Cheers. - Cheers. Delicious.
为了帮你占座 我赶走了不止一个
When I was saving your seat for you, I had to fight off not one
而是三个玩"吸和吹"的小醉鬼
but three drunk teenagers playing Suck and Blow.
干得漂亮
Good work.
我希望你打了电♥话♥通知他们的父母
I hope you called their parents
以及有关当局
and notified the proper authorities.
当然
Definitely.
我的监管下绝无娱乐
No fun on my watch.
娱乐 在派对上
Fun? At a party?
我敢肯定那是违法的 我的天
I'm pretty sure that's illegal. Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
对了 你今晚看上去很棒
You look really nice tonight, by the way.
这个吗
This?
我就随便穿了一件
I just threw something on.
真的 看上去很帅
Well, you do, you look really good.
等等 我想玩
Wait, wait, wait, I want to play!
挪过去一点 克雷
Scoot over, Clay.
我觉得这里没有...地方了
I don't think there's any... room.
你们玩吗
Are you guys playing?
不了
No.
你们就看着
So you guys just like to watch?
对 不过是从人类学的角度
Yeah, only from an anthropological point of view. You know.
观察自然居所中黄金一代的年轻人
Observing the millennial teenager in its natural habitat.
你们玩不玩
You guys playing or what?
玩
Yes!
贾斯汀 行动啊
Damn, Justin, get in there!
私人空间
Okay. Personal space!
-爱死那个私人空间了 -没错
- Love that personal space. - Yeah.
真糟 我应该是输了
Shit, I guess I'm lost!
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表