剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
You don't?
是的 他告诉我他没醉 我相信他
No. He told me he wasn't, and I believed him.
我是说 直到...
I mean, until...
到处都是啤酒
Fucking beer everywhere.
那不是杰夫的错
It wasn't Jeff's fault.
那个街角的停车标志
The stop sign on the corner
那晚早些时候被撞倒了
had been knocked down earlier in the night.
我不知道 我猜警♥察♥认为是杰夫的错
I don't know. The cops thought it was Jeff's fault, I guess.
但停车牌已经撞倒了
But it was already down.
我很遗憾 我很遗憾
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
你怎么知道停车标志的事
How do you know this about the stop sign?
是你撞倒的吗
Did you knock it down?
不 不
No. No.
那你为什么要道歉
Then why are you apologizing?
我...
I-I...
杰夫死后我对他一直很生气
I've been angry at Jeff since he died
因为他在派对上告诉我他很清醒
because he told me he was sober,
我以为他撒了谎 干了蠢事
and I thought he lied and did something stupid,
我恨他就这么离开了我们 是我错了
and I hated him for leaving that way, and I was wrong.
是我错了
I was wrong.
杰夫死后那个星期 我经过他们家三次
I walked by their house three times the week after Jeff died.
我甚至搞到了他们的电♥话♥ 打了过去
I even got their phone number and called.
没有留言
And didn't leave a message.
我想告诉他们的
I wanted to tell them.
却开不了口
I couldn't.
我知道我觉得愧疚
I know it was guilt I was feeling.
和愤怒
And anger.
我满脑子都是愤怒
I think lots of anger.
愤怒这个世界是这个样子
Anger at the whole fucking world and the way it works.
但主要是气我自己
But mostly anger at myself.
我本来能拥有的东西 现在再也得不到了
For what I could have had, and never would.
那是第二个糟糕的决定
That's terrible decision number two.
那是下一个
That's up next.
那是另一个可悲愚蠢的故事了
That's another sad and stupid story.
这个世界错误太多
There's so much wrong in the world.
痛苦太多
There's so much hurt.
我无法接受自己让事情变得更糟的事实
I couldn't take knowing I'd made it worse.
我也无法接受事情不会好转的事实
And I couldn't take knowing it would never get any better.
我就知道你会来这儿
I thought you'd be here.
我想陪着你
I think I will join you.
我发现了杰夫
I found Jeff.
我是第一个到达事故现场的人
I was the first person at that accident,
我发现了他
and I found him.
他在车里
In his car.
没气了
Dead.
天啊 克雷
Jesus, Clay.
为什么汉娜不说出停车标志的事
Why didn't Hannah tell anyone about the stop sign?
她可能慌了
Maybe she was afraid.
我之前很气杰夫
I was so pissed off at Jeff.
也很气汉娜 因为她总是都扯到自己身上
And at Hannah, for making it all her drama.
我当时不清楚
I didn't know.
你现在清楚了
Well, now you do.
情况会越来越糟吧
And this just gets worse, right?
你怕吗
You afraid?
是
Yeah.
不过反正我要听
I'm gonna listen anyway.
好
Cool.
你不用陪着我坐秋千
You don't have to hang with me.
也许我应该
I think maybe I should.
为什么
Why?
因为这是你的带子
Because it's your tape.
-我做不到 -做不到
- I can't do it. - You can't?
-经历了这一切 你做不到 -是的
- After all this, you can't? - No.
天啊 托尼
Jesus, Tony.
死亡 强♥奸♥ 接下来是什么鬼事
Death, and rape, and what the fuck is next?
我做了什么让汉娜觉得比那些还糟糕
What did I do that Hannah thought was worse than that?
你不知道你和汉娜之间是怎么回事
Don't you know what happened between you and Hannah?
明显不知道
No, clearly, I don't.
告诉我
So tell me.
我不会直接告诉你的
You know I'm not going to do that.
那就告诉我
Tell me this, then.
告诉我真话 我再听带子
Tell me the truth, and I'll listen to the tape.
我害死了汉娜吗
Did I kill Hannah?
我们都辜负了她
We all let her down.
你没回答我的问题
That's not what I asked.
是我害死了汉娜·贝克吗
Did I kill Hannah Baker?
不 她是自杀的 克雷 那是她自己的选择
No, she took her own life, Clay. That was her choice.
但你我 还有带子里的每个人
But you, me, everyone on these tapes,
全都辜负了她
we all let her down.
我们没让她知道 她还有别的选择
We didn't let her know that she had another choice.
也许我们本可以救她 也许不行
Maybe we could have saved her, maybe not.
现在不得而知了
It's impossible to know.
你♥他♥妈♥回答我的问题 托尼
Answer the fucking question. Tony.
就你的了解 就你的视角
Knowing what you know, believing what you believe,
就你对我 对她 还有带子的了解
knowing me, knowing her, and what's on these tapes...
是我害死了汉娜·贝克吗
did I kill Hannah Baker?
是的
Yeah.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表