剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
我们就是玩玩
We're just having fun.
你还喝咖啡
You still drinking coffee?
你不也还喝咖啡
You're still drinking coffee.
对 我想我们就是希望我们的孩子胜于蓝
Yes. I guess we just hope for more for our children.
我们或许能活更久 如果这是安慰
We'll probably live longer, if that helps.
如果你们这代人不先把地球毁了
If your generation doesn't destroy the planet first.
恐怕已经太迟了
It's too late, I'm afraid.
克雷 关于贝克审讯的事
Clay, about the Baker trial...
我们能不能有一个早上不讨论那案子的事
Can we just have one morning without discussing that trial?
原告的传票今天就发出了
The plaintiff subpoenas go out today.
除了我还有谁会被传唤
Who's getting one besides me?
抱歉 克雷 我不能说
Sorry, Clay, I'm not at liberty to discuss it.
那天 你问我 一个人如果伤害了另一个人
The other day, you asked me if a person could be prosecuted
但受害者不能举报 那人是否还能遭到检控
if they hurt someone, but the victim couldn't come forward.
你说只是假设问题 但是
You said it was hypothetical, but...
你说的是汉娜吧
you were talking about Hannah, weren't you?
其实不是
I wasn't, actually.
因为如果她遭遇了什么事
Because if something happened to her
而你又与此事有任何关系
and you were involved in any way...
你觉得我伤害了她
You think I hurt her?
-莱尼 -不是的
- Lainie. - I don't.
如果我真伤害了她 我也承认了 我会进监狱
If I did hurt her, and I admitted it, I could go to jail.
这是民事诉讼 不是刑事的
W-well, this is a civil proceeding, not criminal.
但这是宣誓证词
But it is sworn testimony.
所以如果我撒谎 就是伪证罪
So if I lied, it's perjury.
你为什么有必要撒谎
Why would you need to lie?
如果我撞倒了一个停车标志 害死了一个孩子
If I knocked down a stop sign and a kid got killed,
那是过失杀人吗
is that manslaughter?
克雷 你在说什么呢
Clay, what the hell are we talking about?
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
我不能说
I'm not at liberty to discuss it.
大概是找我的 不是吗
It's... probably for me, don't you think?
早 你是克雷·詹森的家长或监护人吗
Morning. Are you the parent or guardian of Clay Jensen?
我不明白他们为什么要叫你去作证
I just don't get why they're calling you to testify.
汉娜跟你说过什么吗
I mean did Hannah ever say anything to you
关于欺凌之类的事
about bullying or anything?
什么
What?
没有 我们还算友好 但并没那么好
No. We were friendly, but we were never really that close.
他们可能只是想套话
They're probably just fishing.
找每个认识她的学生谈话
Talking to every student who knew her.
可能没什么可担心的
It's probably nothing to worry about.
就说实话就行 你就没事了
Just... have to tell the truth, okay, and you'll be fine.
安迪和奥利维亚真让人没想到
I'm surprised at Andy and Olivia.
他们肯定很想安娜
I'm sure they miss Anna.
是汉娜
Hannah.
汉娜 是啊
Hannah, of course.
但这是迫♥害♥
But this is a witch hunt.
我不知道
I don't know.
他们在浪费时间
They're wasting their time.
你没做什么 你不是那种孩子
You didn't do anything. You're not that kind of kid.
我知道你多好 我看到你是怎么照顾妹妹的
I know how kind you are. I see you take care of your sister.
你不会进监狱吧
You're not going to jail, are you?
他不会进监狱的
He's not going to jail.
你跟这姑娘有多熟啊
I mean how well did you even know this girl?
我有次约过她
I asked her out once.
你今天发了多少份
How many of these they got you doing today?
还有好几个
I got another couple.
一共派出了三个人
They got three of us out.
这种事让社区里的人都议论纷纷 是吧
Something like this sure gets the community talking, huh?
真遗憾你的孩子也卷了进来
Sorry your kid's caught up in it.
是啊 真是够呛
I know. Hell of a thing.
真是够呛
Helluva thing.
我们搬来就是为了找点安宁
Can you believe we moved here for peace of mind?
他们还在谈
They're still talking.
天呐 该死的汉娜
Jesus! Fucking Hannah!
是啊 该死的汉娜
Yeah, fucking Hannah.
她真不该自杀
Fuck her for killing herself.
哥们 一切都会曝光了 你不害怕吗
Dude, this is all gonna come out now. Aren't you freaked?
不 我很高兴
No. I'm glad.
真的
Seriously?
我们都死定了
We're all fucked now.
我们本就死定了
We were fucked anyway.
我是贾斯汀 留言
It's Justin. Leave a message.
贾斯汀 是我
Justin, it's me.
布莱斯
Bryce.
哥们 我不知道昨晚是怎么回事
Listen, man, I don't know what happened last night.
我不知道我做了什么让你突然那么生气
I don't know what I did to set you off all of the sudden,
我觉得
and I just...
你又不肯跟我说
It's fucking killing me
这让我很难受
that you can't talk to me about it, so...
跟我说吧
talk to me.
好吗 拜托了
Okay? Please?
我爱你 伙计 打给我
I love you, man. Call me.
马库斯 好啊
Marcus. What's up?
秘书们都在议论
The secretaries are all talking.
他们找了波特 博兰和蔡尔兹
They got Porter, Bolan and Childs.
我问过瑞安和扎克 他们都收到了
Yeah. I talked to Ryan and Zach. Yes to both.
肯定是克雷 否则他们怎么知道我们的
It has to be Clay. How else did they get our names?
他把带子给他们了
He gave them the tapes.
未必 也可能是汉娜的手♥机♥ 短♥信♥
We don't know that. It could've been Hannah's phone, her texts.
我们得制定计划
We need to make a plan.
我们不能再发短♥信♥了
We need to stop texting.
真的 考特妮
Seriously, Courtney
如果他们拿到我们的短♥信♥记录 我们就完了
if they get our text records, we're done.
天呐 我都没想到那个
My God, I didn't even think about that.
告诉他们 我们得当面见
Spread the word, we all need to meet in person.
你们也收到传票了吗
Did you guys get subpoenas too?
闭嘴 天呐 泰勒
Shut up! Jesus, Tyler!
怎么了 那现在是公共记录了 大家都知道了
What? It's public record now. Everyone knows.
没人知道什么 你也不能得瑟出去
Nobody knows about anything. You're gonna keep it that way.
我想加入 不管你们在做什么
I want in, on whatever you're doing.
我比任何人知道的事都多
I know more than anyone.
我知道的事比带子上的是多得多 而且我有证据
I know a lot more than is on those tapes, and I have proof.
什么证据
Proof of what?
你说呢
What do you think?
你做了什么不希望大家知道
What have you done around here you don't want anyone to know?
我拍过很多照片
I take a lot of pictures.
听着 你个死变♥态♥ 你别跟我们过不去
Listen, you fucking creep, you do not want to fuck with us!
我们对克雷做的根本不算什么 滚开
You saw what we did to Clay that was nothing. Back off!
嘴巴闭紧
And keep quiet.
去你妈
Fuck you, man!
-你给我少来 -行了
- You fucking cut it out! - Guys, come on.
蒙蒂 行了 别激动
Monty, come on, back off.
放开我
Get your fucking hands off me.
你个变♥态♥ 你再碰我 我宰了你
You little freak, you touch me again, I'll kill you.
天呐 够了
Jesus! Enough!
-你没事吧 -有事
- You okay? - No!
你干什么
The fuck, man?
我受够了
I'm sick of this shit.
好啊
Okay.
天呐
Jesus!
搞什么 贾斯汀
What the hell, Justin?
对不起 我得见你
I'm sorry. I needed to see you.
我要叫了
I'm gonna scream.
-我又发短♥信♥又打电♥话♥ -我去报♥警♥
- I texted and I called. - I'm gonna call the police.
杰西 求你 我是想保护你
Jess, please, I was trying to protect you.
保护我
Protect me?
不是吧
Seriously?
我觉得如果你不知道 如果没人发现
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表