剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
You should have let it go.
但你没有
But you didn't let it go.
你不喜欢有人拒绝你
You didn't like that someone told you no.
因为你们这种人总是事事如愿 是吧
'Cause guys like you get anything you want, right?
你回来得好早
You're home early.
过来跟我坐会儿
Come sit with me a minute.
不是要谈话吧
This isn't a talk, is it?
不谈话
No talk.
我们用旗语交流
We'll communicate through semaphores.
我理解你会觉得
I can see how you'd think
我会是这世上唯一会被逗笑的人 但是
I'd be the one person in the world to laugh at that, but...
你自行车呢
Where's your bike?
我把曲柄弄坏了
I uh... messed up the crank...
所以我给托尼了 让他修
so I left it with Tony, to fix it.
听着
Listen.
关于你今早听到的话
About what you heard this morning.
我什么都没听到
I didn't hear anything.
如果你听到了
Well, if you did...
你妈妈和我
your mom and I...
我们有些分歧
we disagree on some things.
我什么都没听到 爸爸
I didn't hear anything, Dad.
真的
Honest.
她觉得你或许又开始做恶梦了
She thinks maybe you're having nightmares again.
如果是的
And if you are...
如果你想找人谈谈
and if you want to talk to someone about them,
不是你血亲的人
someone who doesn't share your DNA...
我会告诉你的
I'll... I'll let you know.
听着 我当年恨死了高中
Look, I hated high school.
我等不及离开了
I couldn't wait to get out.
对我来说就是地狱
It was hell for me.
我成为过众矢之的
I was a target...
不止一次
more than once.
我去
Shit.
很遗憾 爸爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
但我活了下来
But I survived.
看看我现在
And look at me now.
男子气概的典型
I'm a paragon of manhood.
还有个美满的家庭
With a fucking beautiful family.
是啊
Yeah.
你混得还好
You did all right.
我是想说
What I'm saying...
我有依靠
I had things to hang on to.
我有国际象棋俱乐部
I had chess club,
我有知识碗杯
I had Knowledge Bowl...
瞧 你这就是在丢自己的人了 爸爸
See, now you're embarrassing yourself, Dad.
你有什么吗
Do you have something?
有什么给你带来快乐吗
Does anything bring you joy?
或是安慰
Or just relief?
你妈妈和我真的很希望你有点什么...
Your mom and I would feel so much better if you had something...
希望你能更多去参与
if you took more of an interest in, you know...
学校活动
school activities.
其实
You know...
我今晚想去看篮球赛
I was actually thinking of going to the basketball game tonight...
相信吗
believe it or not.
我有个
I have, uh...
朋友要打比赛
a friend playing.
或许你觉得你该得到你拥有一切
Maybe you think you deserve everything you get...
还不止
and more.
或许你只是习惯了听到人群的欢呼
Maybe you're just used to hearing the cheers of the crowd.
克雷
Clay.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
这是篮球赛 我来为学校助威
It's a basketball game. I'm here to show some school spirit.
很好
That's great.
很好 克雷
Great, Clay.
我很高兴你
I'm glad you're, you know...
好点了
feeling better.
你怎么样
How's it going?
一切都很好 马库斯
Everything's great, Marcus.
你来这儿干什么 哥们
What the fuck are you doing here, dude?
你现在想怎么样
What's your play now?
各位
Guys.
我能拍张照片吗
Can I get a picture?
没什么事 泰勒 走开吧
Nothing's going on, Tyler. Just go away.
我真的只想拍张照片收入年鉴里
I seriously just wanted a picture for the yearbook.
如果他们知道你究竟拍什么样的照片
If they knew the kind of pictures you really took!
这些T恤衫看上去很不错啊
These T- shirts look great.
你喜欢就好 波特先生
I'm glad you approve, Mr. Porter.
我感激你们的一切努力工作
I appreciate all the hard work you guys put into it.
唐先生
Mr. Down...
能给我们拍张照片放进年鉴吗
would you get a picture of us for the yearbook?
当然
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
克雷 你干什么 离开球场
Clay, what are you doing? Get off the court.
詹森 快离开球场
Jensen, get off the fucking court.
搞什么 詹森
What the hell, Jensen?
比赛要开始了
Game's about to start.
你 快离开球场
You! Get off the court!
离开球场 快点
Get off the court. Go.
小瘦猴 快离开球场
Skinny kid, get the hell off the court.
克雷 你没事吧
Clay, you okay?
你在乎吗
Do you care?
杰西卡在哪
Where the hell's Jessica?
她发了短♥信♥
She texted me.
她在照看她的弟弟们
She was babysitting her brothers
只能等到妈妈回家再走
and had to wait till her mom got home to leave.
我们不能等她
Well, we can't wait for her.
好了 女士们 开始吧
Okay, ladies, let's go!
或许你无法想象
Maybe you can't imagine
站在场外的滋味 扎克
what it feels like to be on the sidelines, Zach...
像我们大多数人那样
like most of us are.
你无法想象为什么一小张纸能有那么重大的意义
You can't imagine why a little piece of paper could mean so much.
各位 你们走之前
Everybody, before you leave,
我们在架子上加入了匿名课堂讨论袋
we've added an anonymous class discussion bag to the racks.
每周五我们会打开看 然后探讨一下
We're gonna check it every Friday and talk it over.
你又收到了一只兔子
You got another bunny?
我也希望能收到一只
I wish I would get one.
还是不知道是谁留下的吗
Still don't know who they're from?
你今天收到了六条恭维
You got, like, six compliments today.
我收到了一幅卡♥通♥画和考特妮的竞选宣传♥单♥
I got a cartoon and a campaign flyer from Courtney.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道拉选票不算恭维吧 考特妮
You do realize shilling for votes is not a compliment, Courtney.
很抱歉你那么觉得 斯凯
I'm sorry you feel that way, Skye,
但我为我的努力骄傲
but I'm proud of my efforts,
我希望跟全班分享
and I wanted to share that with the class.
克雷
Clay.
走开 泰勒
Go away, Tyler.
经常有人这么跟我说
You know, I get that a lot.
尤其是最近 但今天我...
Especially lately. But today I'm on...
要为年鉴执行任务
official yearbook business.
你干吗还跟我说话
Why are you even talking to me?
因为我想知道你接下来会做什么
Because I want to see what you're gonna do next.
你让考特妮很难过 虽然不如对我那么狠
You really messed Courtney up. Not as much as you did to me.
不过
Still...
公墓
the cemetery?
好冷酷
That's cold.
大家都知道了吗
Does everybody know about that?
大家什么都知道
Everybody knows about everything.
他们知道你做恶梦
They know about your nightmares.
他们知道你对着汉娜的照片打手♥枪♥
They know you beat off to Hannah's picture.
他们知道你对她做了什么
And they know what you did to her.
是什么
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表