剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Either he goes or I go.
我去给你拿啤酒
I'll get you a beer.
别招惹我 小子
Don't fuck with me, kid.
是我
It's me.
听着 我今晚不能住家里
Listen, I can't stay at my house tonight.
给我回电♥话♥ 好吗
Just call me back, okay?
回电♥话♥
Call me back.
在跟谁通电♥话♥
Who's on the phone?
谢丽
Sheri.
拉拉队的破事
Cheerleading bullshit.
我们接下来做什么
What are we gonna do next?
我不知道 你说呢
I don't know. You tell me.
是你喜欢危险
You're the woman with the taste for danger.
我去 贾斯汀 上啊
Damn, Justin, get in there!
好吧 注意隐私
Okay, personal space!
你家的热浴盆如何
How's the hot tub at your place?
是热的
Hot.
啤酒是冰的
And the beer is cold.
-我们走吧 -真的
- Let's go. - Yeah?
我们先说我之前没说的派对上的事
So, let's start with the part of the party that I left out.
是这样 你可以有一种超能力
So, the idea is, you can have a super power,
但同时有个附带坏处
but it has a drawback.
比如 三倍回应
For example, there's the triple take.
你可以随时冻结时间 想冻结多久都行
You can freeze time when you want for as long as you want,
但等你结冻了大家
but once you unfreeze everyone else,
你要被冻结三倍的时间
you're frozen three times as long.
好吧 这是一本书里写的
Okay, and you read this in a book?
不 是我编的
No, I made it up.
就是为了现实中那些
For those real life situations
你希望你有超能力能摆脱的情景
where you wish you had a super power to get you out of?
如果你有超能力 你想用来做什么
If you had a super power, what would you want to use it for?
严格讲
Well, technically,
我并没有处于想逃离的情景
I'm not really in a situation I want to get out of.
那么你处于什么样的情景中
Well, what kind of situation are you in, then?
我处于一个派对中
I'm in a party situation.
如果你现在可以使用你的超能力
And if you could use a super power right now,
你会希望能力是什么
what would you want it to do?
我会让
I would make...
其他人都消失
everyone else disappear.
然后我们做什么
And then what would we do?
这个...
Well...
我们...
we would...
-他喷到你了吗 -没太喷到
- Did he get you? - Mostly dry.
-你想去... -不用多说了
- Do you wanna maybe go... - Say no more.
走吧
Let's...
好
Sure.
幸好
It's, uh,
杰夫今晚逼你来了
nice of Jeff to force you to come tonight.
不 他没逼我 他...
No, he didn't force me. He, uh...
强烈建议我的
strongly recommended it.
他不也强烈建议你去舞会吗
Didn't he also strongly recommend you come to the dance?
不 我赌输了
No, I lost a bet.
输给杰夫
To Jeff?
那么我们唯一一次真正一起玩
So the only time you and I actually ever get to hang out is...
是因为杰夫
because of Jeff?
不是 我是说...
No, no. I mean...
或许是吧
Maybe.
算是吧
Kind of.
但那完全是巧合
But it's strictly coincidental.
如果完全是巧合 他为什么在瞄我们
If it's strictly coincidental, then why is he watching us?
他的确对我的社交生活很感兴趣
I mean, he does take an interest in my social life.
那么
So...
你在课业上指导他 他则指导你
you tutor him in academics, and he tutors you in...
了解女生们
Girls.
女生
Girl.
单数
Singular.
汉娜
Hannah!
克雷
Clay!
特洛伊
Troy.
你俩要过来
You two are gonna come over there...
玩啤酒乒乓球
and you're gonna play beer pong.
其实 我不太喜欢球类运动
Actually, I'm not really big into sports with balls.
所有运动都是有球的
All sports have balls.
其实不是的
No, actually, they don't.
不是的
They totally don't.
特洛伊
Troy, buddy!
我们今晚就不打扰这些孩子了
We're gonna leave these kids alone for the rest of the night.
你来玩啤酒乒乓球吧
And you're beer-ponging.
啤酒乒乓球
Beer pong!
你想...
Do you want to...
好
Yeah.
在单位说话都更容易
It's, like, easier to talk at work.
就是老有人想看电影
Except for all the people who want to watch a movie.
或是吃爆米花 好讨厌
Or eat popcorn. Very annoying.
-他们该去别处做那个 -是啊
- They should do that somewhere else. - Don't you think?
我想去动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上请♥愿♥
I'm thinking of starting a petition at change.org.
我要联♥系♥我的议员
I'm going to contact my Congressperson.
嗯
Yeah.
问题是 我恐怕得
You know the thing is, I think I'm gonna have to
辞去顶峰的工作了
quit working at the Crestmont.
-为什么 -我父母需要我回店里工作
- Why? - My parents need me to work at the store.
这很糟糕
You know which kind of sucks,
因为我真的很喜欢在顶峰工作
because I really like working at the Crestmont.
我也是
I do too.
我是说 我喜欢跟你一起工作
What I mean is, I like working with you.
如果你在你父母的店里工作
Well, You know if you work at your parents' store,
你至少不会一身焦爆米花味儿了
you won't smell like burned popcorn.
是啊
Yeah.
你想进去聊吗
Do you want to talk in there?
停下
Stop.
-我得停下 -你要我停车吗
- Stop. I've got to stop. - You want me to stop the car?
不 是的 不
No. Yes! No, no.
她接下来说什么了
What does she say next?
她说她做什么了吗
I mean, does she say what she did?
她说为什么了吗
Does she say why?
是的
She does.
那么贾斯汀 扎克 亚力克斯
So, Justin, Zach, Alex,
他们都听到了
they all heard this?
还有瑞安 泰勒
And Ryan and Tyler?
当然
Of course.
当然了
Of course.
我跟其他人一样
I'm just like everyone else.
你的得分和篮板都比贾斯汀多
You have more points and more rebounds than Justin.
真不知你为什么不是队长
I don't know why you're not captain.
队长不是凭那个选的 妈妈
That's not how they choose captain, Mom.
再说 我也不想做队长
I don't even want to be captain.
你是最好的球手
You're the best player.
是啊
That's right.
这才最重要
That's what matters.
你在哪
找我
需要个地方住
你在哪
干嘛呢
快回我短♥信♥
求你
贾斯汀就是
Justin's just...
现在有些心事
He's just going through some stuff.
他会好起来的
He'll be back.
于是 我们去外面解决
So, like you do, you go outside to work things out.
保镖过来挡在我们之间
The bouncer gets in between us,
结果那孩子揍了他的脸
and this kid pops him in the face.
-不是吧 -是啊
- He did not. - Yeah.
我就没事了
So, my job's basically done.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表