剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
男孩子都是混♥蛋♥
Boys are assholes.
有些一直是混♥蛋♥
Some are assholes all of the time.
所有都偶尔犯浑
All are assholes some of the time.
男孩子就是这样
It's just how boys are.
也许不是所有男孩子
Maybe not all boys.
杰夫
Hey, Jeff.
去找她吧
Go get her.
去找她然后呢
Go get her and do what?
就跳一支舞
It's a dance.
和她跳舞
Dance with her.
我不行
I can't.
你知道我不会跳舞
You know I can't dance.
今晚你可以
Tonight, you can.
我保证
I promise.
快
Come on.
你可以的
You've got this.
先生
Sir.
女士
Madam.
你偷偷学了不少啊
You've been taking lessons.
我一直在看《舞国英雄》
I've been watching Strictly Ballroom.
午夜真人秀
Midnight show.
我...惊呆了
I'm... impressed.
我很惊人
I'm impressive.
跟我一起
Stick with me.
你便能见识到
You'll see.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
跟我一起
Stick with me?
我能
I can.
克雷
Clay.
天啊
Oh, God.
汉娜
Hey, Hannah.
做点什么啊
Do something!
什么 我能做什么
What? What can I do?
很好 克雷
Well done, Clay!
大多数男孩是混♥蛋♥
Mostly, boys are assholes.
我来帮忙
I'll help!
但是女孩...
But girls...
-女孩是恶魔 -不
- girls can be evil. - No!
该死
Oh, fuck.
稍微干点家务
Little light housekeeping?
-是啊 我刚要去洗衣服 -是吗
- Yeah, I was just going to do laundry. - You were?
我好像没见你洗过衣服
I don't think I've ever seen you do laundry.
-我总能让你大吃一惊 -真的吗
- I live to surprise you. - Really?
亲爱的 你不小心吗
Oh, honey, did you have an accident?
我...
Did I...?
妈妈 我不是七岁小孩了 昨天晚上太热了
Jesus, Mom, no, I'm not seven. I got hot last night.
给我吧
I can take those.
-我自己能洗衣服 -17年来
- I can do my own laundry. - In 17 years,
我就没见你洗过
I've had no evidence that's true.
反正我也正要洗
I'm doing a load anyway.
谢谢
Thank you.
十分钟后家庭早餐
Family breakfast in ten.
还在努力一起吃早餐吗
We're still attempting that?
努力有成效
Attempting and achieving.
早上好 伙计
Good morning, pal.
爸爸 我们说过不要用"伙计"
Dad, we talked about "Pal."
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, honey.
干得不错
Well played.
你洗澡了吗
Did you shower?
我当然洗过了
I totally showered.
我觉得你可能没洗
I feel it's possible you didn't shower.
我没洗
I didn't shower.
你昨晚洗澡了吗
Did you shower last night?
听着 我只是...
Look, I just...
我刚把水打开
I turned the water on just now,
我想了想 整件事情
and I thought about it all, the whole thing,
脱掉衣服 洗着头发 然后我...
taking clothes off, dealing with hair, and I just...
我不行
I couldn't do it.
我们洗澡...
Look, we shower, like...
是每天的事 但是...
every day, and it's just...
太烦了
a lot.
好吧
Okay.
克雷 亲爱的
Clay, honey...
我得和你商量一些事
I need to discuss something with you.
该死 我得走了
Oh, shit, I gotta go.
我约了人在莫奈咖啡馆讨论学校的项目
I'm meeting someone at Monet's for a school project.
爱你们
Love you guys.
好
Okay.
他可能遇到了一些麻烦
It's possible there's something going on with him.
三倍浓美式打包 谢谢
Can I have a triple Americano to go, please?
我叫克雷
My name is Clay.
克雷
C-l-a-y.
谢谢你 特蕾莎
Thank you, Theresa.
考特妮·克里姆森
Courtney Crimsen.
多漂亮的名字
What a pretty name.
多漂亮的姑娘
And what a pretty girl.
还有完美的家人
With her perfect family.
每天早上一起喝咖啡
Coffee together, every morning.
你的开场白很震撼
Your opening paragraph is so strong.
我喜欢你用《动物农场》中的雪球
I love the parallel you make between
和胡斯尼·穆巴拉克作对比
Snowball in Animal Farm and Hosni Mubarak.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
不过话说回来 你说得太宽泛了
But here's the thing... then you get more general.
你得需要更具体点
You just need more specifics.
明白了 你说得对
Got it. Yeah, you're right.
你人也很好 考特妮
And you're also very nice, Courtney.
不行 睡觉了
马库斯
明早再说把
我
没错 晚安
贾斯汀
我说搞死他
亚力克斯
这种计划一向不错
马库斯
我们得拿下克雷 我们得有计划
大家都这么说
Everyone says so.
今天早上消息真多 亲爱的
You're really blowing up this morning, sweetheart.
社交上还是学校里的事
Social or school?
这是个大考
Uh, it's a big test.
所有人都很紧张 这很正常
You know, everyone's freaking out about it. It's the usual.
你对大家都很好...
You're nice to everyone...
一直如此
all the time.
我该走了
I should go.
我去学校的路上
I have to stop by the florist
得去一趟花店 要纪念汉娜
on the way to school, for Hannah's memorial.
别忘了今晚要和西姆森一家共进晚餐
Oh, hey, don't forget dinner tonight with the Simonsons.
从学校带个朋友来
Bring a friend from school.
-不如带马库斯 -我还挺喜欢马库斯的
- Oh, maybe Marcus. - I do love that Marcus.
他挺好的 你们俩生的小孩肯定很漂亮
He's a good one. You'd make beautiful babies.
天啊 亲爱的 你不能这么说
Dear God, honey, you cannot say that.
为什么 只是假设
Why not? It's a hypothetical.
这太种族歧视和性别歧视
It is racist and it's sexist.
马库斯和我只是朋友
Marcus and I are just friends.
我该走了 今晚见
I should go. See you tonight.
-祝你愉快 -加油
- Yeah. Have a great day. - Go kick ass.
好 爱你
All right. Love you.
你是学校最受欢迎的女孩之一
You're one of the most popular girls in school.
你就是太...
And you are just so...
好了
nice.
对吧
Right?
错
Wrong.
泰勒
Tyler!
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表