剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Then tell me.
你似乎会喜欢大杯香草拿铁
You seem like a tall vanilla latte.
我是指喝的
I mean, for a drink.
谢谢
Thanks.
我正要走了
I was just leaving.
克雷
Clay.
你能撑过去的
You're going to get through this.
我不确定
I don't know if I will.
他好有气氛
He's one intense dude.
他遇到了些事
He's just going through some shit.
显然是的
Yeah, clearly.
你也是
And so are you.
告诉我
Just tell me one thing:
告诉我这不是为了个男人
Tell me all this is not about a guy.
不是的
No, it's not.
是为了个姑娘
It's about a girl.
我给你发了短♥信♥ 杰西卡
I texted you, Jessica.
你说你会来的
And you said you'd come.
但你没来
And then you didn't.
-今晚可以去莫奈咖啡馆见面吗
-好啊 七点
-嗯 谢谢
-你还来吗
要我收走吗
Want me to clear these?
不 我在等人
No, I'm waiting for someone.
克雷吗
Clay?
不是 为什么这么问
No, why?
就是见过你俩在一起
Just seen you around with him.
没在这里见过
Not here.
是啊
No.
没在这里见过
Not here.
我懂 杰西
I get it, Jess.
我送你回了家
I gave you a ride home.
但那不代表我们又是朋友了
That didn't make us friends again.
所以我猜我一个朋友都没有
So I guess I didn't have any friends...
一个没有
at all...
现在没了
anymore.
克雷 醒醒
Clay! Wake up!
你得下楼来
You need to come downstairs.
克雷
Clay?
好了 来了
Okay, coming.
马上
Now, please.
克雷
Clay.
你记得扎克的妈妈 邓普西太太
You remember Zach's mom, Mrs. Dempsey.
她过来是因为昨晚比赛期间
She stopped by because something happened to Zach's car
扎克的车出了事
during the game last night and...
她想问你是否对此知情
she wants to ask you if you know anything about it.
好吧 该看我们班的匿名讨论袋了
Okay, it's time to look at our anonymous class discussion bag
看看本周都有什么
and see what we have this week.
"布莱德利老师脚踝挺好看"
"Mrs. Bradley has nice ankles."
我不确定这样物化一个人
Well, I'm not sure that it's appropriate to
是否合适
objectify anyone in this way,
尤其是对老师
and certainly not a teacher,
但是 至少这还算是恭维
but, in so far as this was meant as a compliment,
谢谢
thank you.
脚踝真美 B老师
They're real nice ankles, Mrs. B.
继续吧
Moving on.
"如果想不难过的唯一方式
"What if the only way not to feel bad
就是永远不再有任何感觉"
is to stop feeling anything at all, forever?"
好吧
Okay, um...
这很严重
This is serious.
这个人非常痛苦
This is someone who's in a great deal of pain.
谁想开始讨论
Who would like to open our discussion?
有什么第一感觉吗
Any initial feelings...?
你肯定知道那是我写的 扎克
You had to know I wrote that note, Zach.
你什么都没说
And you said nothing.
我觉得写这个的人
I think whoever wrote this
只是想寻求关注
is just looking for attention.
或许是
Or maybe it's, like,
求救
a call for help.
那为什么不签名
But then, why not sign their name?
因为是匿名的
'Cause it's anonymous.
或许只是玩笑 只是想...
Maybe it's just a joke, like someone's just fucking...
抱歉 扰乱我们
Sorry. Messing with us.
-什么的 -太傻了
- Something. - That's idiotic.
这不是玩笑
It's not a joke.
你怎么知道 斯凯
How do you know, Skye?
因为谁会拿这种事开玩笑
Because who would joke about that?
你说呢 斯凯 看到是用什么写的了吗
Why don't you tell us, Skye. You see what it was written on?
你不是在莫奈工作吗
Don't you work at Monet's?
那又如何
So?
又不是只有我一人能用那里的餐巾纸 混♥蛋♥
I don't have a monopoly over the napkins there, asshole.
好了 别互相指责
Okay, okay, let's not call people out, all right?
不管是谁写的 肯定很痛苦
Whoever wrote it was in pain.
那又如何 那人痛苦 我也痛苦
So what? They're in pain, I'm in pain.
高中就是痛苦的 翻篇吧
High school's painful. Get over it.
好了 够了
Okay, enough.
我觉得这个人敢告诉我们自己的感受
I think it was very brave of this person to tell us
是很勇敢的
how they're feeling,
我希望这人知道 TA不是孤独的
and I want them to know that they are not alone.
有很多很好的资源 供受困扰的人...
There are lots of excellent resources for people struggling...
你让大家都以为那是斯凯
You let everyone think it was Skye.
你为什么不说话
Why didn't you speak up?
对不起 但是
I'm sorry, but...
你为什么认为这事跟我们儿子有关
what makes you think our son had anything to do with this?
他去了比赛 举止怪异
He was at the game, acting strangely.
裁判还把他赶下了场
The ref had to kick him off the court
因为他想骚扰我儿子
because he was trying to harass my son.
但没人看到是谁划了车
But nobody saw who keyed the car?
孩子会嫉妒
Kids get jealous.
我是问你是否有人看到了谁划车
I'm asking you if anyone saw who keyed the car.
-我不觉得他嫉妒 -闭嘴
- I don't think he was jealous. - You hush!
我来是出于礼貌 我本可报♥警♥的
Look, I came here as a courtesy. I could have called the police.
-那或许你该报♥警♥ -莱尼
- Well, maybe you should. - Lainie.
不
No.
或许他们该让当局去查明是谁干的
Maybe they should let the authorities figure out who did this
而不是跑来这里
instead of coming here
指责我们儿子搞破坏
pointing fingers and accusing our son of vandalism.
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
虽然我们儿子没开很贵的车
Just because our son doesn't drive an expensive car...
-那不是重点 -是我♥干♥的
- That's not the point here. - I did it!
是我♥干♥的 好吗
I did it, okay?
凯伦 扎克 你们进来 我们来解决
Karen, Zach, why don't you come inside, we'll sort this out.
我想跟扎克谈谈 如果可以的话
I'd like to talk to Zach for a minute, if I could.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
妈妈 拜托了
Mom, please?
两分钟
Two minutes.
听着 我...
Look, I...
我叫她别管的
I told her to forget about it.
我并不想来这儿什么的
I didn't want to come here or anything like that.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you did.
我们进去跟你妈妈解释一下我为什么划了你的车
Let's go inside and explain to your mom why I keyed your car.
不 克雷 求你
No, Clay, please.
-别 -为什么
- Don't. - Why not?
因为
Because.
你家长知道吗
Well, do your folks know?
你和汉娜的事
About you and Hannah?
你为什么那么做
Why'd you do it?
我没想到她会有那样的反应
I didn't think that she'd react like that.
拜托 克雷
I mean, come on, Clay.
你跟其他人一样了解她
You knew her as well as anybody else.
那姑娘心太重了
That girl was too much.
你知道她需要帮助
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表