剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
很高兴你还在听
So glad you're still listening.
听得还愉快吗
Are you having fun?
你肯定想知道下一个是谁 为什么
You must be wondering who's next, and why.
是不是你
Is it you?
你做了什么
What did you do?
怎么会出现在这些带子里
How did you end up on these tapes?
或许你做了残酷的事
Maybe you did something cruel.
或许你只是袖手旁观
Or maybe you just watched it happen.
或许你根本不知道自己做了残酷的事
Maybe you didn't even realize you were being cruel.
或许你什么也没做
Maybe you didn't do anything at all.
或许你本该做点什么
And maybe you should have.
太迟了
Too late.
我想你清楚自己做了什么
I think you know exactly what you did.
听过这些带子后 你将永生难忘
And after these tapes, you'll never forget it.
起码我不会忘记
I know I won't.
对了
Oh, and, uh, by the way...
我还是死了
I'm still dead.
克雷 你要迟到了 我做了早餐
Clay, you're gonna be late. I made breakfast.
你做了什么
You... you did what?
今天早上我们要一起吃早餐
We're all having breakfast together this morning.
-不是吧 -你醒了吗
- We are? - Are you awake?
-你还活着吗 -还活着呢 关门
- Are you alive? - Yeah, I'm alive. Door closed.
我得看到你才能确认你活着
I have to be able to see you to know you're alive.
-这是最低要求 -你都听见我声音了
- It's a minimum requirement. - You heard my voice.
我只听见模糊的嘀咕声
I heard indistinct mumbles.
别要求太高了 妈妈
Well, you take what you can get in this life, Mom.
洗澡 然后吃早餐 赶紧下楼
Shower, then breakfast. Downstairs, please.
友谊是很复杂的
Friendship. It's complicated.
但别担心 你不必一个人经历
But don't worry. You won't go through this alone.
那可不好玩
That's not fun.
相信我
Trust me.
我是过来人
I've been there.
不会永远一帆风顺
Now, it won't always be easy.
有时甚至会受一点伤
It might even hurt a bit.
或是不只一点
Or a bit more than a bit.
这都得看你自己
That depends on you.
别害怕 我们会一起度过
But fear not, we'll get through this.
一步接一步 一卷接一卷
Step by step, tape by tape.
你和我一起
You and me. Together.
别忘了 还有其他人
And don't forget... there are others.
蛋马上就好
Eggs'll be ready in a minute.
先吃法国吐司
Dig into the French toast.
要加奶吗
Want cream with that?
不用了
It's all right.
你从不喝咖啡
You don't drink coffee.
反正我也从不吃早餐的
I don't eat breakfast either, so...
自从上次我们一家人
It has been almost two weeks
坐下来吃晚餐 已经快两周了
since we sat for dinner together as a family.
既然我是现实主义者 我就提议
I am nothing if not a realist, so I am proposing
我们改成每天一起吃早餐
that we have family breakfast every day instead.
我们每个人只需要稍微早一点起床
We just each have to get up a little bit early.
你多早起的 昨天就起床了吗
How early did you have to get up? Yesterday?
我们不必每天都这么丰盛
We won't do the full spread every day,
但是有个好的开始挺不错的
but it's nice to start off right.
你昨晚和托尼的报告做得怎么样
So, how'd your project end up last night? With Tony.
还行
Fine.
历史课的 对吧
For history, right?
对 就是个口述历史报告
Yeah, uh, it's, um, it's this oral history project,
关于我们学长学姐之类的
about, like, students who came before us and stuff.
克雷 我们知道过去几周很煎熬
Clay, we know the last few weeks have been hard.
我两年前就不吃这药了
I stopped taking these two years ago.
艾尔曼医生说你如果有需要可以备一点
Dr. Ellman said you could have them available if needed.
不需要 而且多半已经过期了
They're not. And they're probably, like, expired anyway.
这是新开的处方
It's a new prescription.
我得准备去上学了
I gotta go. I need to get ready for school.
别忘了带午饭
Don't forget your lunch!
你要提议的时候可以再委婉一点
Might've been a more subtle way to introduce the idea.
他有秘密
He's keeping secrets.
他十七岁啊 他不藏秘密我才担心呢
He's 17. I'd be worried about him if he weren't keeping secrets.
隐藏秘密是后天学习的本事
Secret-keeping is learned behavior.
沉默也是
As is the silence.
我敢保证
See, I can guarantee that
你之所以继续聆听的原因之一
one of the reasons you're still listening
是因为你真的想知道
is that you really want to know...
其他人还有谁
who are the others?
还有谁该为我的死负责
Who else is responsible for my death?
你很快就会知道了
Well, you're going to learn soon enough.
当然 他们也会知道你的事
And, of course, they're going to learn about you, too.
或是他们已经知道了
If they haven't already.
怎么 感觉疑神疑鬼
What? Feeling paranoid?
坐立难安吗
On edge?
没错 高中总给人这种感觉
Yeah. High school does that to a person.
你永远不知道能相信谁
You never really know who you can trust.
不能相信谁
And who you can't.
反应加快
Think fast.
别停 当作是烫手的山芋 烫手山芋
Don't stop moving. It's hot potato, fellas. Hot potato!
别让球在手上停留
Don't hold that ball too long.
所以保持清醒
So keep your wits about you.
游戏规则如此
It's all part of the game.
但切记了 这不是游戏
But, remember, it's not a game.
一点也不是
Not at all.
小家伙 内部练习专用 出去
Hey. Skinny kid. Closed practice. Out.
抱歉 我只是...
Sorry, I just, uh...
贾斯汀在吗 贾斯汀·弗里
Is Justin here? Justin Foley?
我们有个作业
We've got this assignment, and--
你是谁
Who are you?
克雷·詹森 我是你第五节的历史课班上的
Clay Jensen. I'm in your fifth-period history class.
嗯 安静的小伙子
Oh, yeah, quiet kid.
对 那么他在吗
Yeah. So, uh, is he here?
不在
He's not.
他昨天也没有来
And he wasn't here yesterday.
今天的赛前动员他最好别缺席
He'd better be here for this pep rally today.
所以你要是看见他 告诉他
If you see him, tell him his ass
他得做往返跑直到熄灯
gonna be running suicides until the lights go out.
我会的 如果我看见他 我会告诉他的
I will. If I see him, I'll tell him.
抱歉打断了你的训练
Sorry to interrupt your practice.
詹森
Hey, Jensen.
-是 教练 -你告诉我
- Yeah, Coach? - Tell me something.
贾斯汀...
Justin...
他惹上什么麻烦了吗
he in any kind of trouble?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
告诉他来见我
Tell him to come and see me.
不管怎样 我都在这 好吗
No matter what, I'm here, okay?
扎克 你上场
Zach, you're in.
好了 我们再跑一遍
All right, let's run it again!
-速度跟上 -快 快
- Keep up the pace. - Go, go!
好了 不再闲聊天了
Okay. Enough with the small talk.
是时候见见第一卷B面的主角了
It's time to meet the star of Tape One, Side B.
言归正传 我来介绍我曾经的朋友
So, without further ado, let me introduce my former friend.
出列 杰西卡·戴维斯 你是下一个
Step up, Jessica Davis. You're next.
贾斯汀到底在哪儿
Hey. Where the hell is Justin?
我不知道 杰西
I don't know, Jess.
你不知道
You don't know?
或许只是翘了头一节课 睡懒觉了
Probably just skipping first, sleeping in.
他今天跟你们一起骑车了吗
Did he ride with you guys today?
没
No.
那他在哪儿 马库斯
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表