剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
我的塔罗牌也在 如果你想要我给你看
I got my cards here, if you want a reading.
-不用了 -或许会听到来自另一个世界的讯息
- I'm good. - Maybe there's even a message from beyond.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
让我给你测一下你就知道了
Take a reading and you'll find out.
好吧
All right.
真的
Seriously?
别嘲笑你不懂的东西
Don't mock what you don't know.
我是天主教♥徒♥ 我很了解这些神秘破玩意
I am Catholic. I know all about this mystical bullshit.
你先洗牌
First you shuffle.
好让我知道你没作弊吗
Is this so I know you're not cheating?
这个没有输赢
There's no winning or losing.
你洗牌好把你的能量转移到牌上
You shuffle to transfer your energy to the cards.
分摞
Now cut the deck.
那么
So, uh...
牌怎么说
what do the cards say?
这个 权杖九 但是倒置的
This one, nine of wands, but it's reversed,
所以 你觉得这世界与你为敌
which means you feel the world is against you.
-是吗 -似乎没错
- Really? - Seems right.
比如指责别人出♥卖♥♥♥你
Like accusing people of ratting you out.
我不是有意...
I didn't mean to...
隐士 也是倒置的
The hermit. Also reversed.
你被孤立了 独自一人
You're isolated. Alone.
有什么的 大家都是一个人
Big deal. Everybody's alone.
这话真不像克雷·詹森
A very un-Clay Jensen thing to say.
宝剑十
Ten of swords.
你总是回到过去的痛苦中
You keep falling back into the pain of the past.
你无法面对你的哀伤 你的恐惧 无法向前看
You can't face your sadness, your fear. You can't move on.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
-圣杯随从 -你在说汉娜
- Page of cups. - You're talking about Hannah.
塔罗牌显示了一个内心挣扎的人
The cards are showing someone struggling inside.
受折磨
Tortured.
情绪上
Emotionally.
你为什么那么生我的气
Why are you so pissed at me?
我只是在读你的牌 克雷
I'm just reading your cards, Clay.
我不明白你凭什么生我的气
I don't get how you're mad at me.
是你高一时不再跟我说话了
You stopped talking to me freshman year.
是吗 学校第一天
Really? First day of school,
你没在走廊里看到我 然后调头就走吗
you didn't see me down the hallway then turn the other way?
我...不知道该说什么
Well... I didn't know what to say.
不如 "斯凯 你怎么样了"
How about, "Skye, how's it going?"
你...变了
You just... you changed.
是啊 你也是
Yeah, so did you.
你以前很好的
You used to be cool.
你以前很和气的
You used to be nice.
我们不能都做谢丽那样的乖乖女
We can't all be nice girls like Sheri.
或是汉娜
Or Hannah.
你为什么贬低汉娜 她把你怎么了
Why talk shit about Hannah? What did she do to you?
-除了无视我吗 -你就是嫉妒她
- Besides ignore me? - You were jealous of her.
我为什么要嫉妒个死去的姑娘
Why would I be jealous of a dead girl?
她的做法很蠢
What she did was stupid.
你根本不了解
You don't know anything about it.
我知道她没有经历什么跟我们不一样的事
I know she didn't go through anything different than any of us.
-我们不都撑过来了 -是吗
- We all get through it. - Yeah?
那这是什么
Then what's that?
是自杀之外的另一个选择
It's what you do instead of killing yourself.
自杀是弱者的选择
Suicide is for the weak.
真是个
I mean, what a...
贱♥人♥
what a bitch!
她就是
Well, she is!
我从未听过你用那个词
I never heard you use that word before.
她才不知道汉娜经历了什么
She doesn't know what was going on in Hannah's life.
你也不知道她经历了什么
You don't know what's going on in hers.
你能不能
Would you...
闭嘴 托尼
you know, shut up, Tony?
我受够了你的俗语
I get so sick of your little sayings,
你的见解 一副明智的样子
and things you point out, acting all wise.
你就像个没用的尤达大♥师♥
You're like this unhelpful Yoda.
你是在嘲笑我的身高吗
Is that a crack on my height?
等等
Hold on a minute.
干吗
Why?
心境 心境
Headspace. Headspace.
没用的尤达大♥师♥ 没用的尤达大♥师♥
Unhelpful Yoda. Unhelpful Yoda.
-让我出去 -我不会丢下你一人的
- Just let me out. - I'm not gonna leave you alone.
我会让你喘口气
I will let you get some air.
我知道个地方
I know a place.
凯文 你去哪了
Kevin, where have you been?
我给你发短♥信♥打电♥话♥好几小时了
I've been texting and calling for hours.
我静音了
I had the ringer off.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你本该接替保姆的
You were supposed to relieve the sitter.
我今天有家长会
I had parent conferences today.
她留下了一团乱的家就走了
She left the house a mess.
两小时了 宝宝这才好容易不哭了
First time in two hours this baby's stopped crying.
-我都不敢放下他 -给我吧
- I'm afraid to put him down. - I'll take him.
-如果他又哭闹起来 -不会的 来吧
- If he gets upset again... - He won't. Come on, baby.
来吧 好了
Come on. All right.
好了 伙计
Okay, buddy.
他在长牙吗
Is he teething?
我不知道 但口水流了我一后背
I don't know, but I've got drool all the way down my back.
对不起
I'm sorry.
今晚对不起
I'm sorry about tonight, you know.
但是
But...
现在 我在学校的压力很大
the pressure is on me at school right now.
你得平衡一下 减减压
You need to find a balance. Take some pressure off of you.
崔 我可能会失去工作
Tra, I could lose my job.
你不会失去工作的
You're not gonna lose your job.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
亲爱的
Babe,
你根本不知道那女孩有痛苦
you had no idea that girl was suffering.
你不能为她做的事怪自己
You can't blame yourself for what she did.
如果我该怪自己呢
What if I could?
我知道不怪你
I know you can't.
下车吧
Now I'll let you out.
这里挺好
It's fine in here.
好
Okay.
需要的话我就在这儿
I'll be right here if you need me.
天呐
What?
她小时候收藏了一堆石头
She has a rock collection from when she was little.
她会洗干净 把它们当宠物
She used to water them and treat them as pets.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我们去年年初时是朋友
We were friends at the beginning of last year.
那段时间还挺好玩的
It was fun while it lasted.
我不知道你们原来是朋友
I didn't know you guys were friends.
她是那么
She's so...
受欢迎
popular.
是啊 谢谢 克雷
Yes, thank you, Clay.
不 我是说
Well, no, I mean...
不
No, it's...
我明白你的意思
I know what you mean.
是啊 她其实也挺好 挺逗的
Yeah, but she can actually be pretty cool and funny.
她还留着她的石头
I mean, she still has her rocks.
是啊
Yes.
我猜养石头宠物的好处是它们不会死
I guess an advantage of pet rocks is that they don't die.
是啊
Yeah.
也不怎么吃东西
They don't eat too much.
也不会在地板上排泄
And they don't crap on the floor.
我要害死她的宠物了
I'm killing her pets.
那个叫什么
What's that one's name?
我觉得我们该叫他石头
I think we should name him Stone.
那是名字还是姓氏
Is that his first name or last name?
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表