剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
再加点微笑
Just a little smile.
来吧 这样才对
Oh, come on, now. There you go.
亲爱的 对不起 我...
Honey, and I'm sorry. I'm...
对不起我们没法出钱给你租豪华轿车
I'm sorry we couldn't afford to give you that limo.
妈妈 没关系 真的
Mom, it's okay, really.
能把钥匙给我吗
Can I have the keys?
给
You can.
你只要拉下标签...
You just have to take off the tag...
因为...
because...
安迪
Andy.
-你买♥♥了辆新车 -你买♥♥了辆新车
- You got a new car? - You got a new car?
我升级了租约 很简单的交易
I upgraded the lease. It's a simple trade.
-付的钱一样多吗 -稍微多点
- For the same payment? - A bit more.
值得的 这是冬季舞会 小奥
It's worth it. It's the winter formal, Liv.
太...太好了
Oh, it's... it's great!
-谢谢你 爸爸 -他和以前一样拯救世界
- Thank you, Daddy. - He's the hero, as always.
你最棒了
You're the best.
去吧
Go.
等等 等等 小心点
Oh, wait. Wait, wait, wait. Be careful!
天啊
Oh, my God!
我爱这辆车
I love this car.
有新车的味道
It has that new car smell.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你♥爸♥妈为这场舞会给你买♥♥了辆新车吗
Did your parents buy you a new car for this dance?
差不多吧
Um... Kind of.
天啊 我不知道你这么有钱
Holy crap! I didn't know you were rich!
天啊 斯蒂芬妮
Oh, my God. Stephanie,
你能这么想 但你不能说出来
you can think that shit, but you can't say it.
我是负责的司机
Oh... designated driver.
我们进去吧
Let's go in?
我们走
Here we go!
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道 对吧
I know, right?
那些二年级生装饰了
It took the sophomores, like,
快两天 我还让他们返工了两次
two days, and I made them redo it twice.
看上去不错 姑娘们 来
Looking good, ladies. Come on.
太棒了
That's perfect.
我们去跳舞吧
Let's go dance.
你是认真的吗 泰勒
Seriously, Tyler?
是为了年鉴
It's for the yearbook.
我不管 别对着我的脸
I don't care. Don't put it in my face.
汉娜
Hannah.
你看上去真不错
You look good.
你和谁一起来的
Who'd you come here with?
和考特妮一起
Oh, just Courtney.
和她的小跟班
And her court.
考特妮帮
The Courtnettes.
没错
Yeah.
你呢
You?
有约会
Big date?
本来应该是的
It was supposed to be.
我应该...
I should... yeah.
你看上去真漂亮
You look amazing.
够上你下一张名单了吗
Good enough to make your next list?
我愿意道歉百万次
Look, I'll say, like, a million times that I'm sorry.
-那就别说了 -我爱你
- Don't say it. - I love you.
你竟然说了
You said it. Wow.
-如果有用的话我愿意再说一遍 -不用
- I'll say it again if that helps. - No.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
又来了吗 你们俩复合了
Is this happening again? You're back together?
除非这里是冰封地狱舞会
Not unless this is the Hell Freezes Over dance.
可惜那个主题还挺不错的
Sad thing is, that'd be a really good theme.
回见
Later.
说真的 为什么辣妹都喜欢他
Okay, seriously, how does he get all the hot girls?
我是说...
I mean...
他的鸡鸡肯定很大
his dick must be huge.
附近只有一个人是混♥蛋♥[大鸡鸡] 布莱斯
Only one huge dick in the vicinity at the moment, Bryce.
她说的是你 大个子
She's talking about you, big guy.
没错
Yeah, she is.
他就是这样
Sorry about him.
有钱 没品
Lots of money, just no class.
是啊
Right.
不过你看上去的确很美
You do look amazing, though.
你们去哪儿了
Hey, where'd you guys go?
天啊 真抱歉
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
我们以为你就在后面
We thought you were right behind us.
来和我们跳舞吧
Come dance with us.
你们好 女士们
Well, hello there, ladies.
今晚会有
So, are we gonna be seeing
返场表演吗
an encore presentation tonight, or what?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你是想和我说
You're gonna try and tell me
这些可人儿不是你们吗
that these babes right here aren't you guys?
得了吧 我看到尤物就认得出来
Come on. I know a fine piece when I see one.
两个认一双
Or two.
你们在交往吗 你们一起来的吗
So, is this a thing now? Did you guys come here together?
我们是作为朋友一起来的 说不定以后你也会有
We came as friends. Maybe one day you'll have some.
你不是应该在麦克风前说些类似于
Aren't you supposed to get on the mic and say things like,
"自♥由♥高中 继续虎下去"之类的话吗
"Hey, Liberty High, let's keep it tight!"
我是个合法的DJ 不是生日宴会上的小丑
I'm a legit deejay, not a birthday clown.
不是只有这两个选择
Those aren't the only two options.
你对待这个世界太非黑即白 明明是色彩缤纷的
You see the world as binary. It's a mosaic.
天啊
Oh, God.
看看这么多人
Look at this mass of humanity.
百人百样
Hundreds of stories.
多美啊
It's kind of beautiful.
还那么浪漫
And romantic.
是啊
Yeah.
的确有点
Kind of is.
去吧
Go.
去找她吧
Go get her.
去找她然后呢
Go get her and do what?
就跳一支舞
It's a dance, right?
和她跳舞
Maybe dance with her?
我不行...你知道我不会跳舞
I can't... You know I can't dance.
你逼我来的时候我们就说过这件事
We talked about this when you forced me to come tonight.
没人会跳舞 你看
Nobody can dance. Look.
会跳舞的人参加舞会的话不会招人喜欢的
When people can dance at a dance, nobody likes 'em.
我没有逼你来的
I didn't force you to come.
我们打了个赌 我成绩比C好 你输了
We made a bet, and I got higher than a "C," So you lost.
去吧
Now, go.
快点
Come on.
克雷
Clay.
克雷
Clay!
你错过趣味长跑了
You're missing out on the fun run.
那是长达三英里的折磨 哪里有趣味
It's three miles of torture. What part of that is fun?
说这个有趣太奥威尔风了
Calling it fun is Orwellian.
我错过了和你有什么关系
And why do you care if I miss it?
谁还会说这奥威尔风
Who else is gonna call it Orwellian?
你确定你不是已经跑了吗
Are you sure you didn't run already?
我昨晚熬到很晚
I had a late night.
我发现了
I'm aware.
克雷 你对泰勒做的事...
Listen, Clay, what you did to Tyler, that's--
我不想听 托尼
I don't want to hear it, Tony.
我理解你 兄弟 但是
I feel you, brother, but still.
这样做没用
That shit's not helping.
我不想有用
I don't want to help.
我...就想伤害
I... want to hurt.
伤害谁
Hurt who?
你还记得冬季舞会吗 你当DJ那次
Do you remember the winter dance, the one you deejayed?
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表