剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
by a score of 54-32.
不是说这不是测试吗
Thought you said this wasn't a test.
看上去就像测试
'Cause this looks like a test.
不是的 普莱特斯先生 我保证
It's not, Mr. Pratters, I assure you.
只是性格塑造问卷 用来评估
It is a character-building questionnaire that assesses
个人强项和弱点
personal strengths and weaknesses.
a. 很重要 包括陌生人
b. 不重要 除非直接涉及到我
a. 很重要 包括陌生人
b. 不重要 除非直接涉及到我
打扰 布莱德利老师
Excuse me, Mrs. Bradley?
是的 克雷
Yes, Clay.
帮助汉娜·贝克对你多重要
How important was it to you to help Hannah Baker?
非常重要 克雷 为什么问
Extremely important to me, Clay. Why do you ask?
记得去年袋子里的那个字条吗
Remember that note you got in your bag last year?
就是说什么都不再感觉到的那个
The one about not feeling anything anymore?
那是汉娜写的
It was from Hannah.
好吧 你为什么觉得是她写的
Okay, why do you think that is?
-布莱德利老师 -是
- Mrs. Bradley? - Yes?
抱歉打扰 但我找詹森先生
Sorry to interrupt, but I need Mr. Jensen.
好吧 波特先生
Okay, Mr. Porter.
克雷 这事我们回头再讨论
Clay, we can continue this discussion at another time.
我得说 我有点意外
I have to say, I'm a little surprised.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我知道已经过了几周
I know it's been a few weeks,
但你应该是个会遵守承诺的孩子
but you seem like the type of kid to follow through on a promise.
别担心 克雷
Don't worry, Clay.
我也差点忘了
I almost forgot too.
忘了什么
Forgot what?
考特妮和克雷 他们是我们的新外国交换生
Courtney and Clay, these are our new foreign exchange students
这学期将加入我们
joining us this semester.
这是珍娜 芬恩 玛拉 和蒂普
This is Jhene, Fynn, Mahla and Deep.
考特妮和克雷会帮助你们
Courtney and Clay will be helping you out.
他们是荣誉委员会的 会带你们参观
They are on the Honor Board and they'll be giving you the tour.
内部参观
The insider's tour!
你们需要知道的一切秘密
All the secrets that you need to know.
好啊
Okay, great.
你们看到了
So as you can see,
这里有全球最好的高中停车场之一
it's one of the finest high school parking lots in the world.
这里是图书馆
and right here is the library,
里面有书
where you can find books
桌子 椅子 什么的
and tables and chairs and all that stuff...
最先进的电脑
state-of-the-art computers,
至少对十年前是最先进的
at least if the art was ten years ago...
还有友好的图书管♥理♥员♥
and friendly librarians.
并不总是很聪明 但很友好
Not super bright always, but friendly.
大家等等
Wait, everyone.
这两位是贾斯汀·弗里和扎克·邓普西
It's Justin Foley and Zach Dempsey,
自♥由♥高中的明星篮球员
star basketball players here at Liberty High.
贾斯汀 我的自行车呢
Justin, where's my bike?
贾斯汀偷了我的自行车
Justin stole my bike.
搞什么 你在干什么
What the fuck? What are you doing?
我在带领新外国交换生参观
I'm giving our new foreign exchange students a tour.
我觉得他们该知道这所学校的霸主是谁 是吧
Figured they should know who owns the school, right, you guys?
克雷
Clay.
是啊 继续
Right, right. Moving on.
说到哪了
Where were we?
对了 礼堂
Right. The auditorium.
我们走之前
But before we go...
我想带你们看一样特别酷的东西
I want to show you something super cool.
-好吗 -克雷 别闹了
- Okay? - Clay, cut it out.
看这些储物柜
Look at these lockers.
看上去都一样 是吧
They all look alike, right?
这个不一样
Not this one.
这个很特别
This one is special.
它曾属于一个自杀了的女孩
It belonged to a girl who killed herself.
克雷 得了
Clay, come on.
看到墙上这些"别自杀"的海报了吗
You see all these "don't kill yourself" posters up on the wall?
之前没有的
They weren't up before.
他们摆出来就是因为她自杀了
They put them up because she killed herself.
她为什么那么做呢
And why did she do it?
因为这里的孩子对她很糟糕
Because the kids here treated her like shit!
詹森 够了
Jensen, that's enough.
但没人愿意承认 所以他们重新粉刷了厕所
But no one wants to admit it, so they paint over the bathrooms
还设立了纪念堂
and put up a memorial,
因为这所学校就是这样
because that's the kind of school that this is.
每个人都很好 直到他们逼得你自杀
Everyone is just so nice until they drive you to kill yourself.
迟早 真♥相♥会大白的
And sooner or later, the truth will come out.
会大白的
It's gonna come out.
是吧 托尼 是吧 你知道真♥相♥
Right, Tony? Right? You know the truth.
克雷
Clay.
我觉得你得马上跟我走
I think you should come with me right now.
都去上课
Get to class, everybody!
全都去上课
All you, get to class.
欢迎来到自♥由♥高中
Welcome to Liberty High.
走吧
Let's go.
好
Okay.
新游戏
New game.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表