剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
who moved to another school district.
这非常不幸
Which, as it turns out, was very unfortunate.
那是另一卷磁带的故事了
That's for another tape.
乔安
Hey, Joanne.
海泽尔
Hazel. Hey.
你在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
我可是走在你前面
Um, I'm ahead of you.
有道理
Fair point.
真是灾难 我俩顺路
This is a disaster. We're walking in the same direction.
可以说是世界末日了
Pretty much the end of the world.
中二辅♥导♥员女士不可能是对的
Impossibly Perky Counselor Lady can't turn out to be right.
你觉得她养了多少只猫 五只 七只
How many cats do you think she has? Five? Seven?
我觉得是十二只
I was thinking 12.
-它们全都很胖 还喵喵叫 -很吵
- And they're all, like, obese and purr... - Really loud.
你要去哪儿
Where you going, anyway?
回家 我住在布里斯托尔路上 你呢
Home. I live on Bristol. You?
我要去莫奈喝杯热巧
I'm going to Monet's for a hot chocolate.
热巧 有意思
Hot chocolate. Intriguing.
今天这么暖和
Especially as the day is warm.
热巧是治愈生活破事的良药
Hot chocolate is the cure for all things shitty in life.
我也有破事需要治愈
I got shit that needs curing, too.
莫奈的故事从此拉开帷幕
Thus began the story of Monet's,
还有友谊的故事
the story of a friendship.
没错 凯特是最棒的
Yeah, Kat was the best.
她搬走后 我就...
When she moved, I just...
没错 感觉很糟
Yeah, well, it sucked.
我每两年换一次朋友 我们总是搬家
I leave friends behind every two years. We're always moving.
父母在逃亡吗
Parents on the lam?
我爸是空军
Dad in the Air Force.
所以你总是新同学
So you're always the new kid.
我有个朋友叫艾米
I had this friend, Amy.
我对她无话不说
I told her everything,
包括一系列的尴尬春梦
including my series of embarrassing sex dreams
梦里有不同的复仇者 包括斯嘉丽·约翰逊
featuring various Avengers, including Scarlett Johansson.
然后有一天 搬家车来了
And then one day, you know, the moving trucks come.
我跟她说 "拜
I'm like, "Bye! Don't tell
别告诉任何人斯嘉丽·约翰逊的事"
anyone about that Scarlett Johansson thing!"
但她还是发出来了
But she posts about it because
因为那是我俩仅有的交流
that's the only communication you have anymore.
这事肯定在你的新学校传开了
And, of course, it ends up getting around your new school.
而且完全变味了
And gets completely twisted.
所以你成为了"那种女孩"
So you end up That Girl.
我完全就是"那种女孩"
I am so That Girl.
我是"另一种女孩"
I'm That Other Girl.
傻♥逼♥安缇丽老师
Stupid Mrs. Antilly.
那贱♥人♥很有一手
Bitch is good at her job.
这就是热巧友谊
It was a hot chocolate friendship,
寒冷时节很棒 可能并不适合每一季
good for cold months, but maybe not perfect for all seasons.
什么
What?
杰西卡 杰西卡
Jessica. Hey, Jessica.
什么事 克雷
What, Clay?
你为什么躲开波特老师
Why are you avoiding Mr. Porter?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
看见他你就掉头走了 他知道录音带的事吗
You took off when you saw him. Does he know about the tapes?
你疯了吗 给我闭嘴
Are you crazy? Shut your mouth.
我只是想弄清楚事情真♥相♥
I'm just trying to figure this out.
那听着就好 别议论
Then listen, don't talk.
贾斯汀怎么了 为什么他不在这
But what happened to Justin? Why isn't he here?
我不知道 波特老师昨天找他谈话了
I don't know. Mr. Porter pulled him in yesterday,
之后他走出波特的办公室
then he walked out of
走出学校 消失不见
Porter's office and out of school and vanished.
你们之间没事吧 你们在一起了对吗
Is everything okay with you guys? You're together, right?
对 我们是在一起 恩爱得很
Yes, we're together, and we're fine, okay?
谢谢关心 克雷
Thank you, Clay.
-我不是故意... -算了吧
- I didn't mean to-- - Forget it.
不要听到什么信什么
Just... don't believe everything you hear.
好吗
Okay?
有一阵子 我们是羡煞旁人的好朋友
For a while, we were the kind of friends you wish you had.
我们会做一些庸俗的事情
We did disgusting things like...
例如一起逛街
shop together.
抱歉
Sorry!
然后把买♥♥到的东西拿出来比比
And compare what we bought.
这件上衣太适合你了
That top is perfect for you.
手臂露太多了 我的手臂好粗
It shows too much of my arms. They're so fat.
才不是呢
They're not.
我的可是麒麟臂
I have substitute teacher arms.
还聊聊男生
And talk about boys.
有人盯着我们看呢
We've got a stalker.
哪呢
Where?
自然点 三点钟
Play it cool. Three o'clock.
早过三点了
It's after three.
是三点钟方向
No, three o'clock. Directional.
天啊 你♥爸♥是战斗机飞行员
Oh, my God, your dad is a fighter pilot.
其实是个后勤专家
He's a logistics expert, mostly.
看看那边
Look over there.
他在看你
He's checking you out.
-他看的是你 -是你 他挺帅的
- He's checking you out. - No, you, and he's cute.
-他没伴 -所以呢
- He's alone. - So?
那就意味着他没有朋友 这挺奇怪的
So that means he doesn't have any friends. That's weird.
两周前我们也没有朋友啊
We didn't have any friends two weeks ago.
我们看到你在盯着我们看了
We saw you staring at us
挺好奇你到底在看谁
and wondered which one of us you were checking out.
我没有
Oh, I wasn't.
得了吧 别装傻了
Oh, come on, don't play dumb.
我们看起来很傻吗
Do we look dumb?
不不不
No. I mean, no.
你有听过男性凝视这一说法吗
Have you ever heard of the male gaze?
什么 没呢
The...? No.
我们听说过
Well, we have.
我们没完全理解其中含义
And we're not totally sure what it means,
但你就在盯着我们
but you have it.
至少解释一下为什么一个人坐在这吧
You should at least explain why you're sitting alone.
我朋友觉得这样挺奇怪的
My friend thinks that makes you weird.
你是个奇怪的人吗
Are you weird?
我不能客观地回答这个"奇不奇怪"的问题
Well, I can't objectively answer the "weird" thing,
一个人坐是因为我刚搬到这里
but I'm sitting alone 'cause I just moved here.
我没有认识的人
I don't know anybody.
你叫什么
What's your name?
亚力克斯
It's Alex.
亚力克斯·斯坦德
Alex Standall.
好吧 亚力克斯·斯坦德
Okay, Alex Alex Standall...
如果你能回答一个问题的话
we are prepared to invite you
我们就邀请你和我们一起坐
to our table if you can answer one question.
挂在墙上的那幅画
What is depicted on the
描绘的是什么东西
giant painting they just hung on that wall?
一个流血不止的人
It's a... giant bleeding man?
还是乌贼
Or squid?
或者是发春的
Or man-squid.
雄性乌贼吗
In spring.
很好 欢迎加入
Good enough. You're in.
好吧 谢了 加入什么啊
Okay. Thanks. Uh, what am I in, exactly?
还要问的话 你就是不明白了
If you have to ask, you don't know.
就这样
And just like that...
我们变成了三人帮
two became three.
这要放上我的美食博客
It's for my food blog.
不知不觉中 我们就成了好朋友
And, like, before you know it, you're best friends.
詹森先生
Mr. Jensen.
别急 小伙子 你得去一趟办公室
Not so fast, young man, you're wanted at the office.
什么 怎么了
Why? What for?
出奇的是 他们没有说理由
Surprisingly, they don't send a complete explanation.
他们只给了传票
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表