剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Yeah. I understand.
她从未向你求助过吗
And she never came to you, for help?
我们去年见面谈过大学的事
We had a meeting last year about colleges.
现在我们为她投入这么多时间和资源
All the time and resources we've dedicated to her now.
如果我们之前就知道她需要帮助
If we'd known she needed help before...
好了 各位
All right, young people.
开始学习吧
Let the learning commence.
今天放部电影
We've got a film today,
继续讲二战的部分
continuing on our World War II unit.
讲的都是事实 虽然严格讲是杜撰的
It's full of facts, even though technically it's fiction.
不许说话 不许发短♥信♥
No talking, no texting.
不许睡觉
No sleeping.
真讽刺 他会完全睡过去的
Ironic, as he will sleep through the whole thing.
是啊 记得讲罗马历史时他放《角斗士》吗
Right? Remember when he showed Gladiator for Roman history?
嗯
Yeah.
不是吧 约翰·韦恩
Seriously, John Wayne?
你要打扰到他睡觉了
You're gonna disturb his nap.
如果他醒了替我掩护
Cover me if he wakes up.
好
Okay.
或许 亚力克斯
Maybe, Alex...
你就是犯浑
you were just being a dick.
-亚力克斯 -回课堂去 克雷
- Alex... - Go back to class, Clay.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
清洁
I'm cleaning up.
他们怎么 觉得这玩意能救谁的命吗
What, they think these are gonna save someone's life?
"自杀不是个选择"
"Suicide's not an option"?
知道吗 显然还真是
Yeah, you know what? Clearly it is an option, you know?
为什么不贴张海报说 "别犯浑"
Why don't they put up a poster that says "Don't be a dick to people"?
为什么不贴这个
Why don't we put up that poster?
嗯 我不介意 我尽量不犯浑
Yeah, that would be cool with me. I try not to be a dick.
是啊 我们都尽量
Yeah, we all try.
汉娜说你对她和杰西卡做的事 是真的吗
So, did you do it? What Hannah says you did to her and Jessica.
-你以为呢 -你们在干什么
- What do you think? - What are you doing?
我想把克雷招进光照派 你想来吗
I'm recruiting Clay for the Illuminati. You want to join?
亚力克斯 首先 可别拿光照派开玩笑
Alex, you should not joke about the Illuminati, first of all.
相信我
Trust me.
你们说什么呢
What are you guys talking about?
作业 我们有个项目
Homework. We've got a project.
是啊 作业项目的老屁话
Yeah, right. The old project trope.
你俩唯一共同的课就是体育课
The only class you two have together is gym.
你居然知道这个 真是恐怖 走开
It's creepy that you even know that. Just go away.
我认为 你不会做那种事
What I think... is that you wouldn't do something like that.
我以为你爱杰西卡的
I thought you loved Jessica.
是的
I did. I mean...
或许我依然爱她 但是
Maybe I even still do, but...
-那你为什么... -我们不能谈这个
- Then why would you... - We can't be talking about this.
两位
Guys.
你们应该在哪里
Where are you supposed to be?
这问题好沉重
That's a heavy question.
涉及存在主义
That's, like, existential.
亚力克斯 跟我来吧 我一直想跟你谈谈
Alex. Why don't you come with me. I been wanting to talk to you.
好
Okay.
克雷 你也可以来
Clay, you can come along too.
帕特里克教练让我去图书馆的
Coach Patrick sent me to the library.
他今天拿错了影片 全班都在等呢
He has the wrong DVD for today, so the whole class is waiting.
好吧
All right.
回头再找你
Let's catch up later.
发现什么值得发表的了吗
Find anything worth publishing?
才没有
Hardly.
就是一般的焦虑 绝望 相思病
Just the usual angst, despair, lovelorn crap.
没什么意思
Uninspired.
但我在策划纪念汉娜·贝克的特刊
But I am planning a special issue in memory of Hannah Baker.
或许你想补充点什么
Maybe you have something to add?
没有
No, not really.
他还在里面
He's still in there.
他没事吧 电影都结束五分钟了
Is he okay? The credits ended five minutes ago.
他来了
Here he comes.
晚安吧
Good night, I guess.
杰西卡今晚没来吗
No Jessica tonight?
没有
No.
你没事吧
So, you all good, man?
嗯
Yeah.
回见
See you guys.
你来数票 我来查打折
You do ticket count, I'll do concessions.
只有10分钟了
Ten minutes to go!
-我扶你 -好
- Yep. I got you. - Okay.
好了 把左腿伸过来
Okay, so now you're gonna put your left leg over.
-就这样 好的 -好
- Yep, that's right. There you go. - Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要看什么啊
What am I supposed to be seeing?
月亮上会出现一道阴影
Just a shadow over the moon.
看它在慢慢变大
Look, it's growing slowly.
阴影
A shadow...
慢慢变大
...growing slowly...
对 就一点点的
Yeah, just little bit by little bit.
仔细看
Look closely.
等等 我看到了
Wait, I see it.
我看到了
I see it.
挺吓人的
It's kind of scary.
是吗
Is it?
早啊 天文小子
Morning, Astronomy Boy.
总比头盔哥强吧
Better than Helmet, I guess.
我觉得相辅相成
I feel they work together.
亚力克斯 或许你觉得我在犯傻
Alex, maybe you think I'm being silly,
就好像我会为一点小事气急败坏
like I get my titties in a twist over the tiniest things...
但你没走过那条走廊
but you didn't walk that hall.
你没有感到人们看你的目光
You didn't feel those eyes on you.
走吧
Come on.
你没听到那些低语
You've never heard those whispers.
安吉·罗梅洛 最佳嘴唇
"Angie Romero, best lips!"
当然了 亲爱的
You know it, baby!
天 汉娜·贝克
My gosh, Hannah Baker?
大家早上好
Good morning, everybody.
各位昨晚都完成阅读了吧
I trust you all did the reading last night,
今天我们直接讲
so today we are going to jump into...
社会学习理论
social learning theory.
理论是人们通过
So, the theory is that people learn
观察周围人的行为学习
by observing the behavior of those around them.
谁能给我一个例子
Can anybody give me an example of this?
谁能吗 克雷
Anyone. Clay.
嗯 比如说粗话
Yeah, an example would be like slang.
如果有人说了一句什么话
If somebody starts saying some word,
后来很多人都会这么说
eventually everybody's saying it.
很好
Very good.
一个人的看法或偏见
So, one person's opinion or bias
能够影响其余所有人
can influence the rest of the group.
这个理论也可应用于犯罪行为
This theory can also be applied to criminal behavior.
如果一个年轻人的朋友
If a young person's friends
或是家人有越轨行为
or family participate in deviant acts,
那个年轻人很可能也会做同样的事
that young person is far more likely to do the same.
起初 我想 好蠢的名单
At first I thought, what a stupid list.
最佳屁♥股♥ 汉娜·贝克
杰西卡比我漂亮多了
Jessica is so much prettier than me.
我没想到它能造成多大混乱
I didn't think of the chaos it would cause.
如果一个社交群体里
If one person in a social group
有个人开始志愿做慈善活动
begins to volunteer for a charity,
就能影响他们的朋友做一样的事
they can influence their friends to do the same.
汉娜 请你坐在椅子上
Hannah, I need your seat in a chair.
但那只是个玩笑
But it was just a joke.
-是吧 亚力克斯 -好了 集中精神
- Right, Alex? - Okay, let's focus up.
继续 社交媒体现在很重要了
Continuing on, social media is now playing a big part...
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表