剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
可能我只是总和错误的人一起玩
Maybe I'd been hanging with the wrong people.
也许我能和对的人重新开始
Maybe I could start over with the right person.
但如果我知道接下来会发生什么
But if I'd have known what was going to happen,
我绝对不会走进那扇门
I never would have walked through that door.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
克雷听到了我的派对的带子
Clay listened to the tape about my party.
汉娜的那些胡说八道 当然 他信了
All that bullshit Hannah said. Of course he believes it.
他说他想帮我
He said he wants to help me.
托尼对他的警告没什么用
So, whatever Tony did didn't work.
显然没有
Apparently not.
如果汉娜看见了什么 她会告诉我的吧
If Hannah had seen something, she would have told me, right?
我们都知道那是她编的
I mean, we both know she made all that stuff up.
是吗
Did she?
因为她和贾斯汀在滑梯上的照片是真的
Because that photo of her on the slide with Justin was real.
那个"性不性感"的清单也是真的
The "Hot or Not" list was real,
所以 其他的可能也是真的
so... maybe the rest was too.
杰西卡
Jessica...
贾斯汀是你的男朋友
Justin is your boyfriend.
你要相信谁 是他还是...
Who are you going to believe, him or...
一个因为你和她前男友约会而嫉妒的女孩
a girl who was jealous because you were dating her ex?
贾斯汀说你可能有"草叶子"[大♥麻♥]
Hey, um, Justin said you might have a little herb on you
或者你有办法弄到吗
or you could get some?
你是什么 龙虎少年队吗
What are you, 21 Jump Street?
你什么时候开始在学校抽烟了
Since when do you smoke at school?
是给一位朋友的
It's for a friend.
好的
Okay.
放学了来我家
Come to my house after school.
不 我现在就想要
Nah, I kind of need it now.
你可以在这和我的人联♥系♥
I mean, I can hook you up with my guy here.
我不能在学校里买♥♥ 我是学生会主席
Come on, I can't buy on campus. I'm the student body president.
我是橄榄球队队长
I'm captain of the football team.
我们的规则不一样 在很多方面
The rules are different for us, in many ways.
你知道的
You know it.
没错
Yeah.
拜托
Come on...
好吧
Fuck. All right.
第五节课下课了来找我
Come and see me after fifth.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你把诗给他看了
You showed him the poem?
你为什么要那样做
Why on earth would you do that?
因为他就那样自以为是地走进来
Beacuse he walked in here all self-righteous,
告诉我我们需要心理咨♥询♥
telling me we needed counseling,
好像一切都是我们的妄想
as if we're delusional.
就好像这场官司完全是在浪费时间
As if this whole lawsuit is a big waste of time.
不是这样的 我希望人们知道
It isn't, and we're not, and I want people to know it.
那是我们唯一的证据 安迪
It was our one piece of leverage, Andy!
你把我们的老底都告诉他了
You showed him our hand!
汉娜就在他们的鼻子底下哭诉
Hannah was crying out for help right under their noses.
也在我们面前
And under ours, too.
安迪 亲爱的
Uh... Andy, sweetie...
要想赢一场棋
you don't win a chess match
你不能把自己策略告诉别人啊 亲爱的
by giving away your strategy, honey.
我是想反抗
I'm trying to fight back here!
我以为这是你想要的
I thought that's what you wanted.
不是这样的
Not like this.
瑞安 谢谢你过来
Hey, Ryan, thanks for coming in.
我想问你关于这首诗的一个问题
I wanted to ask you a question about this poem.
你还记得这是哪来的吗
Do you remember where it came from?
去年有人把它放进了我的柜子里
Someone slipped it into my locker last year.
我觉得它写得很好
Yeah, I thought it was pretty well-written.
所以你并不是在学校里找到的
So you didn't actually find it on campus.
你们杂♥志♥不就是专门发表校内的文章吗
Isn't that the whole conceit of the magazine?
有时候我会收到匿名稿件
Sometimes I get submissions anonymously.
你为什么要问这个
Why are you asking me about this?
这可能是汉娜·贝克写的
It seems that Hannah Baker wrote it.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
现在她的家人对于这在学校传阅不太高兴
Now her folks aren't too happy it got passed out around campus.
我完全不知道这是汉娜写的
I had no idea it was Hannah's.
你觉得写这首诗的人有可能
Did you think maybe the person who wrote this
在想着伤害自己吗
was thinking about hurting themself?
说真的
To be honest,
这样的作品我并不是第一次收到
this isn't the first submission I've received like this.
少年的烦恼 总是很流行
Teenage angst, you know? Perennially popular.
但写这些东西 并不代表你一定会行动
But just because you write something doesn't mean you actually gonna do it.
没错
True.
但恐怕 行政部门
But I'm afraid the administration
不会再让你出版《失与得》了
can't allow you to publish Lost&Found anymore.
但我正在为汉娜·贝克做一刊回忆录
But I'm working on a memorial issue dedicated to Hannah Baker.
我知道
I get that.
但她父母现在提起了诉讼
But with her parents bringing a lawsuit,
这话题太敏感了
it's too sensitive right now.
这不公平 这份杂♥志♥是我从头办起的
That's unfair. I built this magazine out of nothing.
它是我大学申请材料的关键内容
It's the focal point of my college apps.
你可能会被要求做关于这首诗的证词
You may be asked to give testimony about this poem.
那也可能会影响你的大学申请
That could affect your college admission too.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
跟这件事扯上关系真是糟透了
Sucks to be held accountable.
不是吗
Doesn't it?
你说什么
Excuse me?
马库斯
Marcus.
你好 波特先生 你有空吗
Hi, Mr. Porter. Um, you got a moment?
当然 我们今天有约谈吗
Sure. Do we have an appointment today?
没有 波特先生 但这事比较紧急
No, Mr. Porter, but it's actually kind of urgent.
我真的很担心克雷·詹森
I'm really worried about Clay Jensen.
"我是隐形的 只是因为"
"I am invisible, understand, simply because
人们拒绝看见我
people refuse to see me.
当他们靠近我时 只看得见我周遭的世界
When they approach me, they see only my surroundings,
看见他们自己 或是他们破碎的想象
themselves, or figments of their imagination...
不过是 看见了一切 独独忽视了我"
indeed, everything and anything except me."
这里表达了什么
What's the message here?
作者是什么意思呢
What's the author trying to say?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
藏我的违禁物品
Hiding my contraband.
他们明显是要搜包
They're doing a bag check, obviously.
为了什么
What for?
我不知道
I don't know.
毒品 枪 儿童色情片
Drugs. Guns. Kiddy porn.
蔡尔兹副校长要检查一下大家的书包
Okay, Vice Principal Childs needs to check everyone's backpacks.
请坐在座位上 手放到桌上
Stay seated, hands on your desks.
你们可以想想之前的那句话是什么意思
You can all study the quotation, think about what it might mean.
放松 我觉得你并没有他们要找的东西
Relax, I don't think you have what they're looking for.
这完全是触犯我们的公民权利
You know this is a complete violation of our civil rights.
你有搜查证吗
Do you have a warrant?
我们在校内搜学校财产不需要搜查证
We don't need a warrant on school property.
这是为了大家的安全
It's for everyone's safety.
那些是塔罗牌 要我帮你读读未来吗
They're tarot cards. Want me to read your fortune?
詹森先生
Okay, Mr. Jensen.
你也要维护你的公民权利吗
Do you want to protest your civil rights as well?
找到了
Here it is.
那不是我的
That's not mine.
跟我来一趟办公室 克雷
I'm gonna need you to come down to the office with me, Clay.
我们到那里聊 好吗
We can talk there, okay?
但那不是我的
But that's not mine.
如果我知道会发生什么...
If I'd known what would happen...
知道那晚等待着我的是什么
what that night had in store...
我永远也不会走进那扇门
I might never have walked through that door.
但派对就是有奇妙的魔法
But parties have a weird magic.
像另一个平行宇宙
They're like an alternate universe.
它们会让你觉得 也许什么都可能发生
They can make you believe that maybe anything is possible.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表