Connie and I moved together.
行尸们推搡着
The sickos pushed forward.
冲散了我们
Got between us.
她的手
And her hand...
她的手...
... her hand just...
从我手里滑走...
slipped out of mine...
我...
And I...
再也找不到她了
couldn't find her again.
你要走了吗
You're leaving?
只是想在天黑前赶到那里
Just wanna get there before dark.
你知道 她受了很多苦
You know, she's been through a lot.
也许还需要再休息一下
Might need some more time to rest.
你们休息多久都可以
Stay as long as you like.
所以你要丢下她了吗
So you're just gonna leave her behind?
又一次
Again?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
知道吗 也许你不该忽视她
You know, maybe instead of ignoring her,
而是该努力乞求她的原谅
you try begging for forgiveness
毕竟是你让她经历苦难的
after the shit you put her through.
你认为这是她想要我做的吗
You think that's what she wants from me?
这样就能弥补一切了吗
Like it'll fix anything?
我们经历了一难又一难...
We go through shit to go through shit...
她是有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with her?
我没让你那样做
I didn't ask you to do that.
你是说我应该
You're saying I should've just
-就让她那样对你吗 -我是说
- let her treat you like that? - I'm saying... I'm say...
我很抱歉
Well, I am so, so sorry
她那样对你 我不能坐视不管
if I'm just not gonna sit here and take that.
事情不会总是如你所愿 由美子
Things don't always work out the way you want, Miko.
我从没说过总是如我所愿
I never said they did!
我不能再这样了
I can't do this anymore.
我们上次说的话 我想了很多
I thought a lot about last time we talked.
我当时非常生气
And I was so pissed.
但现在我懂了
But now I get it.
你把我赶出去是对的
You were right to kick me out.
至少我不用再担心
At least I don't have to worry about
有人会偷我的枕头了
someone stealing my pillow no more.
我只想说
Well, all I'll say is,
晚上安静了许多
the nights have been a lot more peaceful.
我又不打呼噜
I don't snore.
得了吧
Yeah, right.
我
I, uh...
我不是有意打扰
I didn't mean to intrude,
但看到你嘴上吃了一拳
but I felt it incumbent upon my person to give you a once-over
我认为我有责任来看你一下
after seeing you take a cherry cheesecake like that to the kisser.
你知道这种感觉吗
Do you know what it feels like
你渴望一个东西
to want something so bad...
倾尽自己所有去追寻它
and to go after it with everything that you have...
惹怒了所有人 每一个人
... piss off everyone... literally everyone...
也许还害了别人丧命
maybe get people killed...
却依然什么都没有得到
and still, you have nothing to show for it?
我知道
I do.
我有一场极其重要的会面
You see, there's a meetin' of extraordinarily...
事关生死 至关重要 重中之重...
momentous, do-or-die, brobdingnagian proportions. It's the...
是个重要的会面
It's a big meeting.
是我这一辈子最重要的会面
It's the biggest meeting of my life.
很快就要到预定日期了
And it's coming up quick on the calendar,
可惜我不能分享细节
and unfortunately, I can't share details.
但是现在基于周边的严峻情形
But now, with the grimness at hand,
山顶寨面临的情况
vis-a-vis Hilltop,
显然我无法再出席上述会面
I obviously can no longer attend said meeting.
我们并不能常常遇到这样一个人
It's just not often you meet someone you...
我是说遇到其他人都不容易
Another someone, in general, I mean.
如果很重要 那很简单
If it's important, it's simple.
你去吧
You go.
是的 但我也有责任...
Well, sure, but I also have obli...
尤金 去找她吧
Eugene, just go to her.
我真诚地希望你得偿所愿
I sincerely hope you get what it is that you want.
娜比拉一直在问她的孩子们
Nabila's been asking about her kids.
你确定以西结带走他们了吗
You sure Ezekiel has them?
他们应该已经到集♥合♥点了
They should be at the rendezvous.
感觉还是火♥辣♥辣地疼
It feels like it's still burning.
快到了 宝贝
We're almost there, baby.
快到了
Almost there.
就是这里了 对吧
This is the spot, right?
嗯
Yeah.
孩子们呢 我的孩子们呢
My babies? Where are my babies?!
我的孩子们去哪了
Where are my babies?
不 孩子们去哪了
No. Where are my babies?
娜比拉 他们和以西结在一起
Nabila, they're with Ezekiel, all right?
和国王在一起 他们和国王在一起
They're with the king, they're with the king.
来吧 分散开来
Come on, spread out.
快 走吧
Come on, let's go.
我会找到他们的 我会找到他们的
I'm gonna find them. I'm gonna find them.
厄尔 你觉得我们在这安全吗
Earl, think we'll be safe here?
它们看见我们了吗
Did they see us?
没有 我们很安全
No, we're safe.
我不会让你们出事的
I won't let anything happen to you.
你觉得以西结脱险了吗
Do you think Ezekiel's okay?
当时烟好大 我看不清楚
There was just so much smoke, and I couldn't see,
然后他就不见了
and then he was just gone.
他会来的 亲爱的 会的
He'll be here, honey. He will.
他是我认识的最勇敢的人之一
He's one of the bravest men I know.
好吗
Okay?
你们都很棒
You are all doing great.
都非常厉害
You all are so good.
非常棒
You're so good.
等你们爸爸妈妈来了 他们会很骄傲的
Your folks are gonna be so proud when they get here.
-到时他们会非常骄傲的 -很快吗
- So proud when they get here. - Soon?
嗯 是的
Oh, yeah.
很快 马上就到了 亲爱的
Soon. Real soon, sweetheart.
好了
Okay, now.
你骗了我们
You lied to us.
确实
I did.
但我是为了保护你们
But I did it to protect you.
你不能这样
You can't do this.
我别无选择了
I don't have much choice.
我可以留在这里陪你
I can stay here with you.
到时候你就不用一个人面对了
So you're not alone when it happens.
亲爱的 我不是一个人
Oh, honey, I'm not alone.
塔米和我儿子陪着我
I have Tammy and my son.
奥尔登会照顾好亚当的
Alden will take good care of Adam.
而你 朱迪思...
And you, Judith...
你很坚强
you're so strong.
也很勇敢
You're so brave.
但现在我需要你
But now I need you
保护那些孩子不被我伤害
to keep those kids safe from me.
求你了
Please.
回那间屋子去
Go back out there,
别再靠近我了 好吗
and don't come near me again, okay?
杰瑞
Jerry.
孩子们...
The kids...
孩子们跟着厄尔走了
Earl's got the kids!
达里尔
Daryl!
爸爸
Daddy!
你好呀 小家伙
Hi, buddy.
朱迪思在里面吗
Is Judith in there?
朱迪思
Judith?
过来
Come here.
阿尔法
Alpha.
你一直在找的那个东西...
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表