Hey, I'm glad you're here.
我很高兴你来了
When your letters stopped, I thought,
当你的信不再送来时 我还以为
I don't know, maybe you were gone.
我不知道 也许你死了
I wasn't close to the drop for a long time.
我有很长时间都没靠近送信点
But when I was...
但当我靠近时
Well, when I was, I just didn't stop.
当我靠近时 我没有停下
What happened out there?
发生了什么
Well...
这个嘛
You know, Georgie had all these good ideas.
乔吉有很多好点子
With things going so well at Hilltop,
山顶寨一切很顺利
the idea of doing that for others felt good.
我感觉也应该去帮助别人
So, we'd find groups and do what we could.
所以我们会找到别的组织 尽力帮助他们
But it'd always go sideways.
但结果总是事与愿违
She still out there? Georgie?
乔吉还在吗
I don't know.
我不知道
We were in this little place near Knoxville
几年前的夏天 我们在诺克斯维尔
a couple summers ago.
附近的一个小村庄
I had this group.
我找到了一群人
We taught them to reroute water, build a forge.
我们教他们改道河水 建造锻造间
She heard about this city out west,
她听说西边有座城市
so she and the twins went out there to check it out,
所以她和双胞胎去探查情况
and I stayed back with Hershel.
我和赫歇尔留在当地
And not long after, the place fell and we ran,
没过多久 当地沦陷了 我们就跑了
and I haven't seen her since.
从那以后我再也没见过她
What happened to your group?
你的那群人怎么了
Their village?
他们的村庄
Not now.
我现在不想说
Alright.
好
It's actually good to say some of it out loud.
能倾诉出来还是挺好的
I just can't say all of it, you know?
只不过我没法把所有事都说出来
I know.
我明白
I almost came home after Knoxville.
诺克斯维尔之后我差点就回家了
Maybe I should've.
也许我该回去的
Maybe I should've.
也许我该回去的
Why didn't you?
那怎么没回
We, uh...
我们...
took a detour.
绕了点路
My nana had this place by the ocean.
我祖母在海边有块地
After Bethie died,
贝丝去世后
Glenn and I talked about going there.
格伦和我商量过要去那里
Not forever, just for a little while.
不是一直住那 就是待一阵子
We never did.
我们一直没去成
But I thought Hershel could.
但我想着赫谢尔可以去
He loved it.
他很喜欢那里
Waves twice his size knocking him to the ground.
两个他那么高的浪把他拍倒
He just bounced right back up, laughing.
他却蹦蹦跳跳地起来 还笑
We watched the sunrise,
他看了日出
watched the water crashing against the rocks.
看了浪花拍打岩石
It was so peaceful.
如此宁静
Hardly any walkers.
基本没有行尸
And then one night, we stayed up really late
然后有一晚 我们待到了很晚
and told him stories about his family.
我和他说了家人的故事
Beth and Shawn and...
贝丝和沙恩还有...
His granddaddy.
他的外公
He asked how his daddy died.
他问我他爸爸是怎么死的
I knew he would. I knew it was coming.
我知道他会问 我知道会有这一天
I told him that a bad man killed him.
我告诉他 一个坏人杀死了爸爸
He wanted to know if that man got what he deserved.
他想知道那个坏人是否得到了惩罚
He wanted to know if that man was dead.
他想知道那个坏人是否死了
Truth is, I left home because I couldn't have Negan
事实上 我之所以出走 就是因为我不能
taking up any more space in my head...
再让尼根在我脑海中占据更多位置
And then I...
然后我...
realized I didn't want to bring Hershel back to that.
意识到我不想带赫谢尔回到那种状态
Then the next morning, we met...
第二天早上 我们遇到了...
This whole community of people
一大群人
who needed us as much as we needed them.
他们需要我们 我们也需要他们
And it felt like it was meant to be.
感觉就像是上天注定
But that's over, too.
但那也结束了
You could come on home.
你可以回家
It's not decided with Negan.
我们还没决定怎么处理尼根
Not yet.
暂时还没
And what Carol did, she --
至于卡萝尔做的事 她...
What she felt she had to.
她做了她觉得自己必须做的事
God knows what I would have done if I was there.
如果我当时在场 天知道我会做什么
I'm next door if you need me, alright?
如果你需要我 我就在旁边 好吗
Time to go.
该走了
Damn.
靠
I actually got some shut eye in that rust coffin.
我在这破铁箱里居然还真睡着了一会儿
Hey, isn't your friend supposed to be on watch?
你朋友不是该在放哨吗
You left your post.
你擅离职守了
Sorry, I just...
抱歉 我只是...
You can't go running off by yourself like that.
你不能这样一个人跑出来
Her sister's missing.
她姐姐失踪了
He just lost his, too.
他姐姐也没了
We have to go.
我们得走了
I just had to check.
我必须来看看
Kelly's sister -- she still out there?
凯利的姐姐... 她还活着吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I hope so.
希望吧
Thing is, I went looking for her so many times.
事实上 我去找了她好多次
But people are just gone, you know?
但人们总是会消失
Even if you find 'em, doesn't mean you get 'em back.
就算找到他们 也不意味着能把他们带回来
Maybe it's best if she don't know.
也许她还是不知道为好
No, she should.
不 她应该知道
My dad used to say,
我爸曾经说过
"A wound can't heal 'til it hits air."
"伤口要暴露在空气中才能愈合"
You know that ain't true, right?
你知道这是错的吧
Medicine wise.
从医学上来说
He always made it sound like it was.
他总是说的像真的一样
Yeah.
是啊
We're almost there.
我们快到了
Can't wait for you to meet Hershel.
我都等不及让你见见赫谢尔了
No.
不
Shit.
该死
It's them.
是他们
They found us.
他们找到我们了
Hershel?
赫谢尔
No!
不
They must've followed us, Maggie.
他们一定是跟踪了我们 玛姬
We were so damn careful. I don't know how, but...
我们很小心的 我不知道为什么 但是...
It's them.
是他们
They're out here. We don't know that.
他们来了 我们不能确定
Two of our people are dead, Maggie.
我们死了两个人 玛姬
Where the hell's everyone else?
其他人去了哪里
Fire's out.
火已经灭了
Why haven't they come back?
他们为什么没回来
It's the reapers.
一定是收割者
What's a reaper?
收割者是什么
The people who attacked our home.
袭击我们家园的那些人
Came outta nowhere.
他们突然出现
Wiped out anything in their way. They're here Enough.
摧毁了所遇到的一切 他们来了 够了
We need to get our heads on straight.
我们要保持清醒
Find our people.
找到我们的人
Find my son.
找到我儿子
They're scattered.
足迹散乱
Definitely running.
肯定是在逃跑
All headed north.
全向北边去了
These... These people...
这些人...
If it's them...
如果是他们...
We'll find them.
我们会找到他们的
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表