然后我想着 我们可以走观光路线
And then I figured, we could take the scenic route
继续快乐的旅程 而不是掉头回去
instead of turning around and keep the fun going!
-走进雷区吗 -那看起来很糟 我知道
- Into a minefield. - Which looks bad... I know.
但我以前走过雷区无数次了
But I'd been through it like a billion times before,
从来没觉得会出问题
and I never thought it was gonna to be a problem
直到出事了
until it was.
我只是想带你们去看车♥库♥
All I wanted was to show you the garage,
然后你们就会说"公主 你真厉害
and then you'd be like, "Princess, you're amazing!
我们想留下来和你做朋友"
We want to stay and be friends!"
结果 不
But, no...
我搞砸了
I screwed it up.
我现在明白了
I see that now.
对
Yeah.
该死
Shit.
我一个人刚来这里时
When I was first here, by myself,
我想着迟早会有其他人出现
I figured somebody else would show up eventually.
很有可能 对吧
Odds are, right?
然后不知不觉几个月过去了
And then days turned into months.
那里空空荡荡 但之后我意识到
And it was so empty. But then I realized,
这跟我在灾变前的感受没什么差别
this isn't that different from how I felt before all this.
有一次 某人曾对我说过
This one time, someone told me,
"爱你很难"
"You're hard to love."
所以也许是我的问题
So maybe it's me.
也许是我活该
Maybe I deserve this.
今天一整天
And all day,
我脑子里都不断听见那微弱的声音说
I kept hearing that little voice in my head...
"是我"
"It's me."
我知道我应该...掉头的
And I know I should've... turned around,
或告诉你们真♥相♥
or told you guys the truth,
但我不想被那声音说中了
but I didn't want that voice to be right.
所以
So...
我真的很抱歉
I am sorry.
我对你的感受再熟悉不过
I have an all-too-familiar sense of how you feel.
我做过糟糕的决定
I've made poor decisions.
欺骗过别人
Lied to folks.
必然结果就是众叛亲离
The inevitable alternative meant being left alone.
没人希望那样
No one wants that.
是的
Yeah.
我就想弄明白
Just to clarify...
你的确能搞到车 对吗
you do have access to those wheels, correct?
把刀丢开
Throw it over there.
快点
Now.
你把箭拔♥出♥来♥我就丢
I will if you pull this outta me.
我不能这样死去
I can't die like this.
这不自然
It ain't natural.
你把刀放下 我就考虑一下
You drop the knife, I'll think about it.
你的人呢
Where're your people?
以东几英里处
A few miles east.
在往海边走
Headed to the ocean.
他们带着尸群吗
Are they with the horde?
你是探子吗
You a scout?
我本来是
I was...
但我独自离开了
going off on my own.
为什么
Why?
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我爱那些人 但他...
I love those people, but he's...
我无法留在那里
I couldn't stay there.
他怎么了
He's what?
疯了
Lost it.
在你们对她做出那种事后
After what you did to her.
你能拔♥出♥来♥吗
Will you take this out?
他知道我们在哪吗
Does he know where we are?
我不知道
I don't know.
但他会继续追杀你们
But he's gonna keep coming for you.
你们夺走太多了
You took too much.
不 求你了
No, please.
求求你
Please.
我想走路... 在死去后
I want to walk... after.
他知道我们在哪吗
Does he know where we are?
我不知道
I don't know.
我说的是实话
I mean it.
你没必要那么做
You didn't have to do that.
反正她没情报可告诉我们
She didn't have any information for us, anyway.
她没救了
She was gonna die.
索性痛快一点
Better to be quick.
我们就把她丢在这里吗
We're gonna leave her?
走吧
Come on.
也许她有家人
Maybe she has a family.
听着 如果他们离这里只有几英里
Look, if they're only a few miles away,
也许我们可以在塔顶观察到什么
maybe we can spot something from the top of the tower.
信念 信念
Faith. Faith.
信念 观察
Faith. Watch.
学习
Learn.
他们见到你会逃跑
Theyyy fleeee beforrre youuuu...
力量
Strength...
力量
Strength...
观察
Waaaaatch...
信念
Faaaaith.
是的
Yesssssss...
信念
Faaaaaaith...
必有回报
will beeeee rewarrrrrded...
依然没有减速吗
Still no sign of slowing?
你觉得能成功吗
You think this can work?
这个计划
This plan?
必须得成功 不是吗
Has to, doesn't it?
我猜是的
I guess so.
我一直以为
Always thought,
阿尔法死了之后
once Alpha was dead...
更容易看到希望
it'd be easier to see light.
让失去的成为过去
Past what we lost, y'know?
我不知道什么过去
I don't know about seeing past.
但我现在可以战斗
But I can fight here,
确保我们不再失去
try to make sure we don't lose again.
为了格雷西 亚当
For Gracie, Adam.
无论代价多大
Whatever it takes.
然后失去的一切也许会有所意义...
Then, all this loss will maybe add up to something...
等等 尸群减速了吗
Hold on. Are they slowing down?
没有
No.
它们转向塔那边了
They're changing direction. Toward the tower.
-快报告 -嗯
- Call it in. - Yeah.
没信♥号♥♥
It's no good.
我们必须立刻离开
We got to leave... now.
你不能对我指手画脚
You don't get to tell me what to do.
你说得对 我不能
You're right. I can't.
我认为你应该打我
I think that you should hit me.
这能让你感觉好一些
And it will make you feel better.
我感觉很好
I feel fine.
你必须哀悼她
You have to mourn her.
你得跟她道别
You know, you need to say goodbye.
不然这会从内到外侵蚀你
Otherwise, it's gonna eat you up from the insides.
在这件事上信我吧
Just... Just trust me on this.
听着 她依然是你妈妈
Look, she was still your mom.
妈妈是谁我们没得挑
You know? And we only get the one.
所以你应该打我
So you... you should hit me...
试着发泄出来
and just try to let it out.
不然你会跟这些人渐行渐远
Otherwise, you are gonna drift further from these people,
我知道你不想要那样
and I know you don't want that.
你又不知道我想要什么
The hell do you know what I want, huh?
告诉我啊
Tell me.
你是个自私的混♥蛋♥
You're a selfish asshole.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表