我不在乎你是新人
I don't care if you're new to us.
我不在乎你的过去
I don't care what your past was.
我们都有过去
We all have a past.
那都已经不重要了
None of that matters now.
你在谷仓里表现不错
You did well at the barn.
现在我另有所求
Now I need something more.
当他们墙内的耳目
Eyes and ears inside their walls.
你是他们会信任的类型
You are the kind of man they'll trust.
实在 忠诚 聪明
Practical, loyal, smart.
而且我女儿不认识你
And my daughter doesn't know you.
我该从哪里开始
Where should I start?
找些陌生人 然后加入他们
Find some strangers and join them.
救命
Help!
-快 快上 -救命
- Come on! Let's move! - Help me!
-行尸 -行尸 快
- Walkers! - Walkers! Move!
救命
Help me!
-他在这边 -救命
- He's over here! - Help me!
救命
Help me!
到他们门口去
Go to their gate.
他们不会赶你们走的
They won't turn you away.
你怎么样了
How you doing?
麻烦把袖子撸起来
Hey, roll your sleeve up for me, please.
好的
Oh, yeah, sure.
来吧
There we go.
让他们觉得你找到了归宿...
Make them think you're at home...
但千万不要忘记自己真正的家
but never forget your real one.
让低语者噤声
慢慢地攻击他们的痛处 直至他们崩溃
Push quietly against their weaknesses until they crumble.
↑ 可饮用
↓ 不可饮用
完成这一切
Do all this,
我们会在他们瓦解之时迎接你回家
and we will welcome you home when they fall.
你将在我们之中获得一个特殊的地位
You'll have a special place among us.
西迪克 你没睡吧
Siddiq, are you awake?
你好呀
Hola.
晚上好
Bueno.
一切都还好吧
嗯嗯 都好
我看灯还亮着
西迪克之前和我说过他失眠
Siddiq and I were talking about how he's not sleeping much.
怎么回事
我俩搞上了 你不知道吗
We're having a hot romance. Didn't you know?
没有啦 我们只是在一起玩 然后他被叫走了
Nah, we were just hanging, and he got called out.
貌似是...
Something about, uh,
安迪和唐娜的孩子吐了
Andy and Donna's kid throwing up.
我没问细节
I didn't ask for details.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 但你正好错过他了
Lo siento, pero you just missed him.
我能...
帮到你什么吗
不
No.
罗西塔
Rosita.
好了 好了 好了
Okay. Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
乖
There you go.
-好了 没关系的 -不
- Alright. It's okay. - No.
-没关系的 -不
- It's okay. - No.
在大自然里 有时父母会吃掉自己的幼崽
In nature, sometimes parents eat their young.
不
No!
不
No!
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
行尸走肉 第十季第八集
你还好吗
You alright?
宝宝还活着吗
Is the baby still alive?
在山顶寨被救走的那个宝宝吗
The baby that was rescued at Hilltop?
活着
Y-Yes.
他是我外甥
He's my nephew.
我之前不知道
I didn't know that.
你们有给他起名字吗
Did you ever name him?
我妹妹没起
My sister didn't.
她起不了了
She couldn't.
收养他的那家人给他起名叫亚当
The family raising him named him Adam.
我能见见他吗
Can I see him?
你们留下他送死
Your people left him to die.
我们怎么可能同意你见他
Why would we ever agree to that?
因为我们可以交换
Because we can trade.
我有情报给你
I have information for you.
什么情报
What is it?
答应我让我见他
Promise me I can see him.
我不能答应你什么
I can't promise you anything.
我会听听你的情报 辨别一下真假
I'll listen to what you have, see if it's true,
然后我们再谈
and then we can talk.
他是我仅剩的亲人了
He's the only family I have left.
那你最好说真话
Well, then, you better tell the truth.
把面具取下来
Without your mask.
在灾变之前 我叫玛丽
Before all this, my name was Mary.
你好 玛丽
Hi, Mary.
你有什么情报想告诉我
What do you wanna tell me?
希望这拳够疼
Hope that hurts.
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
这一切都无所谓了
None of this matters.
见多了人们被焚化 被生吞
Watch enough people get incinerated, devoured alive,
就会明白执着于自己这具肉身是有多么可笑
you see how ridiculous it is getting attached to ourselves.
明白了这一点就能解脱了
But knowing that sets you free.
你就是在干这事吗
Is that what you're doing?
解脱我们
Setting us free?
学到这一点只会对你们有好处
If you learn that lesson, it'll only help you.
怎么 然后我们就能和你们更像吗
What, so we can be more like you?
-接受未来 -西迪克信任你
- Accept the future. - Siddiq depended on you.
为什么要让他经历谷仓的那一切
Why put him through all that hell in the barn
几个月后又杀了他呢
just to kill him months later?
我看不懂这背后的逻辑
I-I can't see an ideology behind that.
我喜欢西迪克
I liked Siddiq.
你还有脸说喜欢他
Oh, you liked him?
杀死他不在计划中
He wasn't part of the plan.
但他发现了我的身份 我别无选择
But he found out who I was, so I had no choice.
什么计划
What plan?
助长你们对我们的疑惧
Encourage your paranoia about us...
从而促使你们做出错误决定
which will push you into bad decisions.
这样的地方
Places like this
对居住者来说是残忍♥的希望
are cruel promises to their people,
最细小的裂口就能使他们崩溃
and they crumble at the smallest nick.
我会很享受看你们为如何处置我
Hell, I'm gonna enjoy watching you rip each other apart
而争得头破血流
over what to do with me.
就像为尼根一样
Just like with Negan.
那就是你想要的吗 一场公众审判
Is that what you want? A public reckoning?
一个发声的机会
A chance to be heard?
你们会给我的
That's what you'll give me.
因为那么做是对的
Because it's right.
-我们帮了你 -为什么
- We helped you. - Why?
因为你们希望再有一个医生吗
'Cause you wanted another doctor around?
你们也从我身上得到过好处
You got something from me, too.
别假装你们没有
Don't pretend you didn't.
混♥蛋♥玩意
Pedazo de mierda.
没人真的善良
No one is actually kind.
我们自私
We are selfish.
我们残忍♥
We are brutal.
拜托
Come on.
你们已经看过那么多头颅被钉在柱子上了
Even seeing all those heads on spikes
还没认清人类的真面目吗
didn't teach you what people are?
他已经在这里待了四个月
He's been here four months.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表